Death is but a distant rumor to the young
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Last post here or do you want to finish it off?

Néa struggled, wounds aching as she padded sullen-grim down the path, struggling across boulders that she shouldn't have had trouble with but that now ached down to her bones. The roar of a streaming river rushed through the echoing expanse of the valley and as they reached it's bank, she felt the shallow sand bank sink beneath her paws as water lapped at her fur and she sighed at the slight cool sensation that spread throughout her. It had been a long time since she'd been clean and safe and this was more than she could have hoped for.

She hissed in slight pain as the older fae helped to clean her wounds, cleaning out any infections that may have set in and it was clear that she was unsure what to do to prevent infections, in terms of herbs and poultices. They waded through the water, the cooling pure water an essential balm to her wounds and she followed the fae to her den, seeing an empty section and she went down on her feet just inside the entrance, muscles strained and sore from her non-stop travels of the past weeks. "You finished a den... it's awesome, Scarlett!"
Messages In This Thread
Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 07, 2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 08, 2015, 05:22 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 09, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 09, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 10, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 13, 2015, 06:08 PM