i got that good girl faith [ic joining]
when you leave my colors turn to grey
19 Posts
Ooc — Macy
"I have been a lone wolf for about a year. I was travelling with my brother for the first six months, but then he decided to stay with a pack we encountered on the way." Opal left out the part where they fought so hard he left her. She never really gotten along with her brother, so it was sort of a relief to see him leave for a good home, but she missed him deep down. Her brother has protected her in the wild, taught her many things and raised her the best he could. Opal was very grateful for him, but whenever he tried to apologise, she always shook it off. She had forgiven him on the surface, but deep down in her heart, there is a stubborn piece of her that refuses to accept his apologies and wants to be reunited with her sister. Sometimes, it felt like finding her sister was not something Opal did for sisterly love, but to prove herself for her brother. Maybe her sister wouldn't recognise her anymore, or she wouldn't want to leave where she had ended up.
Messages In This Thread
i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 16, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 17, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 23, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 28, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 01, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 02, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 07, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 12, 2015, 03:50 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 13, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 14, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 03:39 AM