i got that good girl faith [ic joining]
when you leave my colors turn to grey
19 Posts
Ooc — Macy
"My adventurous sister liked mountains and bright places, so I had scoured all the mountains in search for her. But to be completely honest, she could be anywhere. We originally lived not too far away, so I think she could be around." Opal had been searching through mountains and asking some lone wolves of her sister. They always told her that Amber was most likely deceased, but she refused to believe that her sister could be dead. There was always hope, and Opal will just keep searching until she finds Amber. Nothing could stop her, not even her brother, who had protested many times until giving up and joining her.
"Thank you for your great hospitality. I will try my best to benefit and contribute to the Sunspire as much as I can as my duty. I do not have any questions, madam." Opal was elastic that the Alphess has granted her a place at the Sunspire. She bowed down again to show respect with a smile on her face. All this talk has distracted her from the slight headache that drummed in her head.
Messages In This Thread
i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 16, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 17, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 23, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 28, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 01, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 02, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 07, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 12, 2015, 03:50 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 13, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 14, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 03:39 AM