Silvertip Mountain Smooth over the cracks
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful listened to this explanation with confusion all over his face. "How long ago did this happen?" he asked her, "Because it sounds very much this this was months ago, when the pack was first starting out." Now it came back to him how Raissa had reacted at the news of Bindi being beta. It had driven a wedge between them, one that he probably should fix. She had been horrified at the thought of Bindi becoming beta and yet he had done it anyway.

FitzDutiful was the kind of wolf that let the past be in the past. He didn't hold grudges, he didn't hold wolves to their past actions without good cause. As far as he could tell things that happened during the creation of the pack should be let go once the pack became established. A new pack, especially in the heart of winter, was dangerous for all concerned and led to very high strung tensions.

"Peregrine was so worried about what you said, he feared you would kill my pups." He said it as a statement. FitzDutiful didn't think that Bindi would do this. He was getting the impression that if they were Raissa and someone else's than their life would be at risk. But surely he meant more than that. "I said he was wrong, that you'd never be a danger to pups of mine, even if they are also Raissa's. I hope I wasn't wrong in that."
Messages In This Thread
Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 10, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 10, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 11, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 12, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 13, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 13, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 14, 2015, 03:52 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 18, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 18, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 18, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 19, 2015, 11:05 AM