Duskfire Glacier we never go out of style
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

The lone wolf looked at her friend, the child she had taken care of for such a long time until her mother returned. Scarlett frowned lightly as she stayed where she was. The light hearted female saw the shock on the youngster's face. Scarlett felt bad for telling her what her mother did but it had been the truth. Maera should know what her mother was like. She also attacked Adlartok because he wasn't her child. The red queen had turned crazy. Slowly Scarlett's red eyes were casted down before they hardened a bit. They glanced into Maera's eyes. "I meant like I said it. Your mother kicked me out. I didn't agree with her and she told me I should leave. It were her lands apparently. She found me too weak to have a spot in Duskfire Glacier."

Her white fur was ruffled by the sneaking and the winds. It was still quite cold outside. Scarlett wanted Maera to know the truth. The child saw her mother as something good but Tuwawi had gone through so much that good had turned into something bad. "I'm sorry, Mae. But frankly. I am scared of your mother. She might kill me if she sees me on DFG lands. Which also means that I can only hang out with you if you cross the border to rising sun valley." Of all the youngsters she had taken care of she felt bad mostly for Maera. She had always been abandoned, and now once again by Scarlett. Even though Scarlett couldn't really help it, it was still some form of abandonment. It was the ones closest to you that hurt you the most. Scarlett knew that all too well.

Messages In This Thread
we never go out of style - by Maera - February 18, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: we never go out of style - by Scarlett - February 19, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: we never go out of style - by Maera - March 13, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: we never go out of style - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 08:39 AM
RE: we never go out of style - by Maera - March 22, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: we never go out of style - by Scarlett - March 23, 2015, 02:53 AM