Ankyra Sound if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
The bastard's brow furrowed. A collector? A collection of what? Seaweed? And why that one? Why not any of the other deposits of kelp strewn across the beach? How was this one special? Questions fired through the bastard's head, one after the other. The idea of collecting seaweed bewildered the ragged wolf. The kelp that washed up on shore didn't really have a use, it's just kind of... there. "Whatever floats your boat, Pants," quipped the bastard with an awkwardly lopsided smirk.

The nervous wolf's thin smile looked out of place, like a banana in an apple basket. His mask was slipping, and the poor wretch looked broken. The culture here was hard on a man; the work was thankless and the reprimands were frequent. But, Reek refused to let that get him down or damage his pride. The bastard would bend, but not break. Pantaleimon, on the other hand, appeared to have broken a long, long time ago; pride bruised and battered. Individuality scorned. "I'm relatively new here too Pants," started the ragged wolf. "I came here a few days before you did. If you need to talk some things out, or like, vent to anyone, I'm all ears." He cocked his head as he spoke and shifted his ears toward the nervous nelly, ready to listen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me - by Reek - March 14, 2015, 09:53 AM