Bearclaw Valley I'm exactly what you think I am
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Scarlett had to chuckle at Adlartok's stubbornness. The young grey would know Scarlett meant that in a fond way, not in a mocking kind of way. She moved further to the difficult to reach places even when a wolf wasn't injured. Scarlett usually rubbed herself against a tree, especially her sides, it was quick and easy. This year was an exception to that. "Well you did a very good job so far," she complimented with her warm motherly voice. She continued to work on the spots, spitting out plucks of fur. Once pluck was still kind of stuck so when she tugged to and it didn't let go Scarlett quickly released it. "Oh did I hurt you?"

The red eyed female was pleased to hear that the male was at least liking the place, so far. Maybe it would be better if she would have someone introduce him or someone he trusted too. Kove was out the window, but maybe Néa could help her. "Do you also like the den I dug? I really like it. You should meet Néa. She is very sweet, you can trust her. She got attacked by a cannibalistic pack when she was out on her own looking for her family. Do you think Tuwawi would have attacked her too if Néa wouldn't have left?"

Messages In This Thread
I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 17, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 20, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - April 03, 2015, 10:25 AM