Horizon Ridge I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
For an old dog learning a new trick, Aesop seemed to be doing fairly well. The yearling had, for a brief moment in the beginning, thought he would need to constantly repeat the words and correct mispronunciations, but it was quite obvious that was not the case. Though he was older and had a mind no longer so easily influenced and taught, the creamy colored man was going on as if that wasn't true. He seemed quick to pick things up, so it shocked Alastor a bit when he heard a repeat was needed, but didn't allow it to show through to the outside. It was understandable, of course, and the Greek had no problem repeating it anyways. “Γεια σας, το όνομά μου είναι ο Αίσωπος,” he repeated, trying to space the words out a bit more as he spoke so his companion would be able to hear each one better. “Yes, the last word is your name.” The younger male smiled at that, but then a strong wave of curiosity washed over him. “Who taught you Greek in the past?” he suddenly asked, but shook his head slowly directly after. “You don't need to answer that if you don't want to.” Alastor hadn't wanted to pry at all, but the curious questions had grown too large and his mind had forced him to release at least one.

The combination of the man speaking his favored language, telling him his pack's name, and mentioning wanting to see more of him had the boy's tail wagging as if he were a pup being rewarded for the first time ever. “Είμαι από Noctisardor Bypass,” the argent male answered, switching from Greek to English as if it was the simplest thing in the world (which it was slowly becoming with how often he did it). “It's pretty far away. If you know where this brightly lit forest is, one that looks almost as if it is on fire, you can go there and then head East. Eventually, you'll come across it.” Giving directions was an easy thing for him to do. From a very young age, he'd been able to memorize routes and direction he'd gone in, and knew how to get to each place he'd been to in the past. It was as if he was slowly building a giant map in his mind with each step he took. “We could meet halfway, though, each time you want to learn more Greek?” It was a suggestion he was okay with doing, as he didn't want the great distance between the packs' lands discouraging Aesop from ever wanting to see him again.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 02:26 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 05:39 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 10:17 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 11:17 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 11, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 13, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 14, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 15, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 17, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 18, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 20, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 25, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - April 03, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - April 16, 2015, 08:40 PM