Ouroboros Spine I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen
43 Posts
Ooc — Carter
Gaiban's eyes lit up, when Cara dipped her head. Other wolves might not see it, but Gaiban did. Gaiban was filled with the fire, the burning passion of a need. That was all Gaiban needed. Give him something to do, and he went on and did it. The white furred boy took a mental note of his tasks.
Protect the caches and Cara's babies, kill off all bears and cats, become a warrior, kill Mara.
seemed simple enough. With time, granted, but he could do it. He would stay, but his cries of rage were not feigned. He was going to find Mara, and kill her. Gaiban wagged his tail, but, unknown by him, his wagging had slowed to an ominous soaring wave, than the cute wiggle he had expressed happiness with before.

"I'm going to go see Kaname." Gaiban said simply. He trusted Kaname the most, and hoped he could do something more for him. Those two had done so much for him. Gave him a home, family, made him stronger, and, biggest of all, taught him the ways of the spine. If one piece of the backbone gets weak, the entire spine collapses. Cara was an odd specimen. She could turn someone completely neutral to an argument, into a weapon, cocked and loaded against the aggressor. Cara wasn't venomous, as she was anti-venomous. Or was she? But that never occurred to Gaiban though. That would never seem humanly possible, even if Cara was the evil queen, in the end, he was just the pawn, so she can advance.Gaiban never wanted to be a part of something, but,.. That was before he landed here.
Messages In This Thread
I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 12, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 15, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 15, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 17, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 17, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 20, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 22, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - March 15, 2015, 08:57 PM