Bearclaw Valley You maybe a princess, but i'm a king
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Néa glanced into soft topaz-gold eyes, as the younger wolf's ears pricked forward as she spoke and those eyes followed her movements up the slope. She'd met the other only briefly, in a small exchange with Outcry and the wolf who sat before her. She hadn't ever looked at a wolf with such an eye but now that she thought about it, this wolf was well built... strong and his eyes intelligent, bright as the sun reflected his gaze.

"Well, it's good to meet you. We've been living in the same den... yet I've never really spoken to you." She lay down a few paces from the other, her mind roaring even at that close proximity to another wolf- especially one she didn't know. Strangers had never terrified her, made her cautious perhaps- but never terrified. But since she had been trapped, alone and wounded and caught in the cold dark web of a spiders' tunnel... she hadn't regained that trust.
Messages In This Thread
You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 15, 2015, 05:52 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 15, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 16, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 17, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 17, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:15 PM