your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Gyda watched everything Ragnar did soaking it all in with intensity but something didn't sit right with her. Af hverju voru þeir þegar dauður faðir? Mun goðin enn vera ánægður með það? Gyda frowned then decided what ever her father did was the right thing to do. Aldrei hugur föður, kannski þú munt segja mér seinna. Ég vil heyra sögur núna.

Gyda scooted closer to him and settled into his side, her eyes wide, even after a long day with no naps, she was still eager to hear more. But then she had always loved the rumble of her Father's voice.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
The food was delicious, and Verrine's heart was happy and at peace. Everyone dined for a while, before Ragnar commenced with the sacrifices. It was all very weird and made no sense to Verrine. How can you sacrifice something that's already dead? he thought to himself. But it was no matter; it was important to Ragnar, and what Verrine or anyone else thought about it was irrelevant because he was the Jarl, not they. So Verrine continued to eat, comfortably sprawled by Julooke's side, as Ragnar concluded his sacrificial ritual and moved on to the much-anticipated storytelling.
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>