the haunting
57 Posts
Ooc —
@Casmir maybe since, she is la crepe

She came here for a purpose, but not the purpose.

The svelte sprite stared intently beyond, sniffing, searching. The thick cologne he wore beneath his silken robes was what brought her here, adrift from her mission, searching.

To be in love was a strange thing, a forbidden thing for the likes of she and hers. Once their cycle ended, nothing was remembered, nothing at all... but this must be fated! That she feel something so strong, such a pull, from nothing but a face! Soulmates.

That very pull led her here. His scent was further ahead. Not his, but something on his person... and she sought to lure him away, to be with her and her sister for all time. "Winds," she summoned, blood dribbling freely from her shoulder, "bring him to me..." Her bright eyes flashed as coincidentally, a breeze ruffled her furs, and a smug expression flit across her features. Atropos was all powerful; she needed many-a-tool to cut the chord of life. But now, her fingers thrummed against the chord for a selfish, self-serving reason...

And if one knew her character, that would not be so surprising.
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
sorry for the wait!

that scent was on the breeze -- much too young to understand what he was smelling, Casmir was drawn nevertheless. He had seen the thin ribbon of her appearance standing in the mire with Mordecai -- he was interested to spot the wolf's features now. having slipped over the borders again, the boy trotted in the direction of the fragrance. 

he spotted her as he climbed a rise and stood with lolling tongue and raised hackles. he did not know her; moreover she acted strangely, but Casmir bravely approached all the same. "Who're you!?"
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
57 Posts
Ooc —
In mere moments, there he was. Her summons had worked.

Her heart flew to her throat, as she looked to the majestic boy-turning-man look down upon her. None had looked at her in such a way. She had not let them; she carried Atropos, and was her vessel. Those that disrespected Her were cursed... but this, she did not feel, was disrespect (and that was her bias for him and toward him).

His question caused her larger ears (bestowed upon her from her coyote father) to fall back, and she looked bashfully away. Shego was a woman who could be exceptionally charismatic; she was well-spoken, and her tongue was always sure in her mouth. But as she spoke, it gave way beneath the flimsy weight of her name, and she frowned. "S-Shego,"

How odd! How delightful! Yet how horrible! How embarrassing! That her tongue should turn against her, make her look so... so...

Her eyes slid shyly to him. "I saw you, the other day," she admitted then, "I ran away. I had to see you again," she is breathy, now; but she does not know discretion, has never been taught it. While Shego was a trickster, and a liar, this was the truth of it as she knew it. "Have you ever felt that way?" She was captivated, enamored; Shego could not look away.

Everything was changing.

She thought she might live and breathe for him; what was her purpose? For what reason had she come here? Clotho was all but forgotten.
38 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Oop, I should've noted, this is my only post in the thread! Sorry! No need to wait for me, haha @Casmir

Lakhesis followed. Her sister had been intent on something, her gait telling that she — or Atropos — had latched onto some lead. Some trail.

She stayed behind them, skulking, hidden in the shadows as she watched from a distance. Downwind. She would not be caught unawares again as she had with that large brute, outside the newborn's den. The breeze brought a scent to her nose, one of deer and mountains and youth. Lakhesis' large ears pricked, swivelling like satellite dishes as she tried to pick out what he had said. Did Shego suspect this boy? A boy? Clotho was many things, but a boy was not one of them.

Yellow eyes narrowed as she watched, and they suddenly flared as she caught Shego's uncharacteristically timid words. She suppressed a shriek as rage threatened to bubble out of her chest and escape from her throat. The boy was trying to lure her sister away! Away from her cause, away from their true purpose! Her hackles bristled as she jumped to the worst of all conclusions, hissing between her teeth at the boy and the scent he carried on his coat. She had not anticipated another witch in these lands.

He and his kin, she would make sure they suffered.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"had to see me again? what?" he asked, ears slicking back against his skull in surprise. Casmir had not met a lot of wolves, let alone odd she-wolves who said they 'had to see him.' her eyes ensnared him; not unlike a mouse, the boy gazed helplessly into her cobra-stare and shook his head. "n-no. i mean, i like to see people, but i don't have to see them, you know?" he stammered, unaware he was babbling.

he became aware of another presence, but, because he didn't see anything, the boy paid no heed to the feeling prickling along his spine. "i'm Casmir. I live at the Plateau. What's your name?" he inquired with a friendly wave of his tail.

the boy was in possible very bad straits indeed, but had no clue.
57 Posts
Ooc —
Her tail waved as he replied to her, content to let him regard her as a mortal; for him, she would be. Her krypton stood before her, and as he bashfully replied, Shego inched forward with no malicious intent, curious and eager both to explore the fluttering feeling in her chest. Would her heart fail her? Could it?

"I haven't before either," she admitted, "Had to see someone before... but when I saw you... that was the first time," Shego was smitten, and looked at him with plain adoration in her eyes. That he was witch did not occur to her, so lost in him she was she could hardly make sense of her own mind.

And Lakhesis, too, she was not aware of.

"Casmir," comes her devoted reply, her tail waving. "I'm Shego. I'm new here, I live in a pack that way," she gestured toward the direction of Blackfeather, but frowned. "I... their name, I can't think of it..."

Her lapse in memory caused her to close her eyes and think, hard. It was not the first time that this had happened to her; she experienced short-term memory loss relatively frequently, but it was attributed to the fact that some things were not meant to live for so long. It was a bad omen indeed...

Something was to happen to her lands.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
posting to keep this going!

Casmir had absolutely no idea what was happening, but Shego's behavior, her slinking movements, her fluttering eyelids -- she made his heart race, and he was suddenly quite smitten by her, in a confused, platonic sort of way. "It's okay if you can't remember," he offered lamely. "Maybe your pack is new? You c-could show me, if you wanted," the boy added in a mumble. Inside his brain, his senses were shrieking at the newness of it all, tempering his attitude with a fuzzy undertone of fear, and on a whim, the boy glanced behind himself, in case this was some sort of joke. But he saw no one, and turned back to Shego.

"I , uh, I like your name. It's different. Cool." Cool!? Really? Casmir chuckled sheepishly. "You, uh, wanna hunt or something? We could try to fish."
57 Posts
Ooc —
His words brought a brilliant smile to her face, a peculiar light to the typical dark features there. He was accepting of her lack of knowing, and even if he did not know the true meaning of it—that disaster would strike—the witch could not help but adore him more for it.

"Yes," she breathed, "Whenever you want—I could show you the way!" Her tail waved. "Do you think you would stay there? With me?" Shego wondered about forever; it was a long, long time, but the seconds now seemed to flit on by until the very moment she knew their day together might end... and, she did not want it to. Forever was not enough, even!

His compliment to her warmed her cheeks and she grinned again, perhaps too widely in her unabashed excitement. "Yes! Let us hunt something. Whatever you want," she was not the best at fishing... but she could try, if he wanted.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
feel free to hop in anytime, @Lakhesis i just didnt want this thread to get too outdated <3

Casmir shot her a questioning glance. "no, i don't think so. i'm gonna stay at home. i like it there." he was happy to see her home, even maybe more than once. he was quite enjoying himself and her company, and so he nodded eagerly. "okay! fishing it is!" feeling awkward and comfortable by equal turns, he began down the slope toward a stream, checking to see that she followed. 

"what other sorts of things do you like to do?" Casmir asked, grinning at his pretty companion. she answered as they moved toward the water, and they spent the next hour in deep, playful discussion, though they caught no fish.