Blackfeather Woods full moon
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
 She had thought hard all day and all night. Thinking of her puppies Moon names. It would be disrespectful for them not to have their Moon names like their mother. Her whole family tree had one and now it was time for them to have one too. It wouldn't be so important to the rest of her Pack, but it would definitly be for her. She always wanted to bestow a Moon name to someone.

When all of her children were sleeping, she scooted them by @Grimnir, who was sleeping close by. She made sure to put them in a confortable position before nuzzling them all. "I'll be right back, she whispered, though she knew they were still deaf.

She hurried out the den and lay by the entrance, making sure the moon was right above. She closed her eyes and let the celestials that may be tell her what to do.

It took longer than expected, an hour at least, before they told her. She quickly got up and trotted over to her babies with pride. She nestled her body next to Grim and the pups. She would have to tell them their second name when they were no longer deaf.
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
A large wolf, even larger than Burke stood over two of his pups. The white one hang limp in it's jaws. A small flicker of fear that the white one was already dead rushed through him, but then disappeared. It was an abomination. It deserved to die. But he had to protect his two heirs. Grim began to run, snarling viciously. But no matter how fast he ran the large wolf remained the same distance away....

Grim jolted awake as his mate laid down beside him. "
Lusa?" He questioned drowsily. "What's wrong?" He began to instantly worry about their pups. Quickly glancing in their direction he calmed. They all slept soundly, cuddled together. A small smile of affection crawled across his muzzle. It had only been a dream. Grim eyed the white pup darkly. Was it a glimpse into her future? He contemplated the idea before tossing it away. He didn't believe in such things.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
 She laided her head down on her paws, her eyelids heavy with exaustion. "Nothing," she replied lazily, "The Moon was giving me the children's Moon name." She didn't expect Grim to know about her culture and how important it was to get a Moon name. It was a priority to her. "I came from a Pack that worships The Celestials. Espescially Yumigami, or otherwise the Moon." She didn't notice Grimnir's dark stare, for she was to drowsey to notice.

Talking about her culture made her feel a bit depressed. It reminded her of her old home. "I sometimes wish that I could go over to see my old Pack and tell them how I dissepeared." She looked down on the sleeping pups, trying to get her mind off it. But she couldn't. She needed to tell someone, anyone, about her past. How she got here. And Grim was the first one who came to mind.
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Though he didn't believe in such things as what Lusa began to tell him that she was thinking about, Grim didn't say anything. 'Moon names' and 'Celestials', he has never had any beliefs. But he wasn't going to put his mate down for hers. If that was what she believed in then he wouldn't hold her back from it. 

It was only a moment before she seemed sad. Lusa mentioned something about her pack and disappearing from it. Perhaps this was his chance to about ask her past. Every time he had tried to ask, something or someone got in the way. "
Tell me about them," he told her. "About your beliefs and about your pack." Maybe her story would also explain the scars she bears which intrigued him the most.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She was happy to hear that Grimnir wanted to learn of her past. She had never told anyone what happened to her before she came here just because she thought no one would care. But her mate seemed to care now. "I was raised in a Pack that worshipped the Moon. Fought for it with their lives and all the while didn't care how injured they became. Didn't care if they would die."

"I was a well protected and loved child from day one. Both my parents were Alpha's and my older sister was Beta. That made me and my brother Children of the Moon, which was a very honored position in the Pack. My father taught us how to fight. My mother taught me the ways of Moon. My older sister took me on missions. Most were to assassinate or spy. I loved it. All the blood and sly things I did. One day I was stupid enough to take on a young adult bear. He had made a puncture wound in my ear.
" She glanced up were the hole stood.

"My life was perfect until I became... to bold. Little did I know I lived close by an evil place. Where animals without fur roamed. When my father warned me of the place, I disobeyed his warning and went there. Then I ran into that place" Her words came out in a low hiss filled with hatred. "A place with dangerous wires and dangerous beings. The placed reeked of blood and death, it stings my nose when I think of it. There was a lot of barking, so I barked back. But that alerted those ugly, filthy, terrible, no fur beings. There were lots of them, some grabbing me roughly. Tugging at my legs, my ears, my neck. The others were holding sticks that smelled like death.

They took me to a caged place. And all around I can see beaten and bloody wolves. Well, they weren't wolves. They came in all different shapes and sizes. They were called dogs. And my job was to fight them. The furless things threw me in a pit with one, two, maybe even three of those dogs. We all had to fight until we could fight no more. This scar on my leg was from a huge dog. It was way bigger than me at the time. I'm very lucky to be alive today.

One morning, there was only one of the evil beings to get me out. Before he could grab me I attacked him. Then I escaped. I ran into the woods where I belonged. I was lucky enough to run into a lone wolf who cared for my infections and wounds. When I was healed, I came to the Teekon Wilds. But I never got to see my family again.
"
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
A pack that worshiped the moon. Grim could somewhat understand that. The moon was a very alluring thing. It meant a lot to their species as a whole. And Lusa had been a special pup of the alpha's. It did not change his view on her now, nor did it add any more respect for her than he already had. Grim wasn't much for rankings, even if he was a bit of a hypocrite by the way he expected those below him to show him respect. For those above him, Grim would fight tooth and claw against them. In his mind he was above everyone except Lusa. She was his equal. 

When she explained what she did within the pack, Grim was a bit surprised. He had marked her as a wolf with very little blood lust, but her story told the opposite.  Perhaps she had changed since then. Grim had not seen her attack any wolves in the pack, nor any outside the pack. But he wasn't always with her either. And she probably respected pack law more than he ever would since she had grown up in one. That meant she may never actually fight any wolf within the pack. It hadn't mattered who was pack and who wasn't to him, but now that Burke had given him a deal, Grim had to force himself not to fight when someone made him angry.

It seemed he had nicked named his mate 'little killer' well. She jumped into the story about how life was perfect until she was captured by no fur beings. Grim couldn't imagine what something with no fur would look like. He had never seen such a thing before. But Lusa explained how she had to fight all kinds of dogs. Grim didn't know what those were either, but he assumed lesser wolves from her description. He felt enraged knowing how Lusa obtained all her scars. Being placed in death's way. But she had survived. Grim felt proud of her fighting power, even if it was against her will. He felt that he should feel anxious about her story, but it was the opposite. Grim was excited by the thought of fighting to the death. He believed that he would win no matter what dog he went up against. It was something he would have loved to test himself against.

Once she had ended her story, Grim ran his muzzle over her scars while murmuring words of comfort. "
But what you endured shows how tough you are, my little killer. Do not fret over the experience. It has made you stronger." He kissed her. "I often wonder about my own family. I do not remember them much, but I am glad that I am here with you and our new family. I wouldn't give it up for anything." Turning to their pups, Grim nuzzled the two boys. "They have the Brotherhood here," He told her. "From the assassinations that you described from your other pack, it is very similar. Have you spoke to Burke about possibly joining?" Grim returned his gaze to his mate. "Burke has offered me an apprenticeship with them. Maybe it will help ease more of the loss you feel for your birth pack if you join as well."
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She leaned over, rubbing her muzzle into his neck, enjoying his comforting words and gestures. "I'm glad I have my own family now as well. I love you all to bits." It was a feeling she thought she'd never have, but she did. And she enjoyed love a lot. She dug her head into his neck, lingering there a bit. 

When she heard that Bruke offered Grim a position in the Dark Brotherhood, she pulled away and smiled, blue eyes glinting. "Oh Grimnir, that's amazing!" Her voice was low, being careful not to wake any sleeping puppies, but it still had an excited tone to it. "I would love to, really I would, but I'll have to wait until the children can start earning trades." She didn't want to be assasinating and spying without anyone watching them. she knew Grimnir might, but he couldn't stay there forever. He had things to do. The thought of trades made Lusa wonder what trade her kids would choose. She secretly hoped they would all love to be Warriors, especially Chevalier. His name basicly meaned 'medieval Warrior'.
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Pride held his head high at Lusa's words. Grim gave her ear a lick with a small smile. "When they are old enough to earn trades?" He wasn't sure what the proper age for that was. He could imagine that his sons would both earn warrior trades. Perhaps eventually join the Dark Brotherhood as well. He wanted the best for his boys. Grim's gaze flickered to his pups again. He reached down and nosed the two males while thinking of how great they would become with his guidance. 

Grim turned and nuzzled his mate then. "
I love you, Lusa." He laid down, feeling tired. It was still late. Morning would not arrive for a few hours yet.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
fade next post? (so we can count it for EXP)

She nodded. "It won't be long until they are able to. Once they have developed better they can. So basically I'm saying I can try to join when they're more independent." With the puppies to watch over, she wouldn't have the time for any training. It was just too hard to multitask like that. Besides, she'd much rather be with her babies.

She licked her mate's ear lovingly. "I love you too, you sap," she whispered jokingly. She then lay her head on the earthen floor and let darkness take her.