Run Free
6 Posts
Ooc — Sara
@Inari — Backdated before joining thread. Again, so sorry for the delay. >_> I just found out that my uncle passed away as well so...yeah....been having a rough week or two. 

The sun was high in the sky by the time she had arrived to the place where she had planned to rest from her long journey. Before her was a spring of some kind decorated with lotus and flowers. It certainly was a sight to see. Her black dipped tail happily tapped the ground as she sat under a weeping willow tree. In her mind she couldn't have found a better place to relax. Mint eyes stared at the water, her tongue running across her lips with the yearning to have a taste. She rose from her laying position and after a good stretch she walked calmly to the water's edge. Stopping just short of touching the water with her paws she brought her muzzle down so that she could lap it up with her tongue. 

The freshness of the water reminded her of how thirsty she really was and she felt that she couldn't stop any time soon. Although her stomach started to protest so she forced herself to bring it to an end. Eyes gazed out at the scenery in front of her with mer mind alive with thoughts and ideas. A paw moved forward and became drenched. A pleasant sigh passed her lips and she debated whether she should move further into the body of water or to just continue to admire it on dry land. 
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
 It had been a couple of long days hiking along the mountain. The silver wolf's tongue lolled out the side from the heat. His muscles cried in pain as he walked along the rocky slope. Maybe mother earth would grant him with some daisies. He could pluck of the petals and sooth the aches in his bones. He could use for a rest about now, he had been traveling non-stop now.

The scent of water caught his attention, and his paws carried him straight to the source. It had a fair source of vegetation. There was bound to be a few daisies here. But for now all he wanted was to drink. He didn't notice the other wolf here until he had dipped his head the water. He peered over and saw a pretty white wolf, watching the pool of  from the earth. He looked up and walked towards her. "Hello," he said with a slight smile, "Do you happen to find any daisies around here?"
6 Posts
Ooc — Sara
Today was peaceful and she had a feeling that it was going to remain that way. Though there were plenty of times where her assumptions were wrong. Hopefully this time she would be right. No one could ever guess what was to happen in a day. Her world could be turned upside down within one minute without any warning or just remain the same. Maybe that was what made life so exciting....and dangerous at the same time. A short sound of amusement came out as she continued to take in the view. Life was too short to worry about life in such a way. It was better to just live life the way she wanted and handle whatever it had to throw at her.

Mint was so caught in the moment that she hadn't picked up the other's scent until they were close enough to have a decent conversation which, apparently, was about to happen. Eyes pulled away from the water to land on the pale male that stopped by her. He greeted her friendly enough to bring a smile to the surface. "Hi there," she said still smiling. As for the daisies she had to give it some thought. There were a couple of flowers she had seen but she couldn't quite recall if daises were among them. "Hm, I'm not sure if I've seen any. Why are you looking for them?" Her head tilted slightly out of curiosity. It wasn't often that another would approach with such an inquiry.
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
Sadly, the fae hadn't seen any of the whitle flowers nearby.

Why are you looking for them?

"I have been traveling up and down the mountains for days in search of a wolf that can tell me of my past." It was a pity he didn't know the exact name of the wolf. Maybe this young lady would have known. "My joints ache really badly. The petals from the dasies can help that pain." He was very lucky to have experience in healing when heis a loner. If he is ever hurt he could care for himself.

"Oh, where are my manners. My name is Inari."