Blackfeather Woods Welcome to the Black Parade
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
@Grimnir This takes place after the storm after everyone explored the new land.
Cyn wandered around Blackfeather Woods. She had been doing this a lot lately. The ground was almost always muddy and felt mushy. This had displeased the wolf since she always preferred to be clean, but nowadays mud was always caked in between her paws. All  of  the mud and sand around ponds and water  was now very soft and almost unable to get to for Cyn.

Hate was what fueled through Cyn's blood when she thought about the land. She had been sleeping here and there since she joined the pack. Her fur was usually up on its ends lately. She didn't like all of this change forced upon her which made her adapt to the new terrain. She hadn't talked to pack members a lot since the storm, that was because she didn't want to talk to anyone. The Alphas were the only exception to her not talking to everyone.
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Grim watched the wolf that Burke had called Cyn. Was she going somewhere? Or was she checking out the new changes to the land? He didn't care enough to ask, nor did  he really care enough to talk to the female. She had let Ohen steal Chev away from him. That had been an ill mistake. Not one that he would take lightly. Grim wondered where his pup was now; wondered if Chev was still alive. If Ohen showed his ugly muzzle around here without the pup, Grim would tear into him. He was positive that Lusa would want to have a few words with him. He may even drag Ohen to his mate so she can dig a few teeth into the male. Grim pondered the idea for a moment, thinking that he wouldn't be able to keep himself from attacking the male if he showed up.  It may be a good idea to seek out Burke then. Get started on his apprenticeship with the Dark Brotherhood; get him away from Ohen.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Ohen took Chev. Just the thought of what had happened made her angrier. A growl escaped her throat. An unlucky rabbit was caught in her sights and she grabbed it in her mouth. It riggled in her mouth. The rabbit didn't want to die, at least not today. This was too bad since Cyn snapped it's bones and its skull just by squeezing down with her jaws. It no longer moved and was now lifeless. She set it down on the ground and pulled off one of its back legs. She chewed on it not caring if the bone was broken to pieces or not. This calmed the fury inside Cyn a little. The voice inside her head yelled at her giving her a headache. Her head was pounding and she wasn't in the best mood.
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Movement near the female caught Grim's attention. A rabbit was nearby. He narrowed his eyes as Cyn lunged for it. She crushed the skull immediately, set the creature on the ground, and then began to eat it by tearing off one of it's back legs. It had been a savage attack. Something that he would have done. He hadn't expected the female to be so brutal. Most in the pack were soft. Grim considered himself the darkest in the pack, and perhaps the only one. It was hard for him to believe this weak female had any darkness in her at all. Especially since she just let Ohen take his pup. Grim growled a little in irritation. 

He turned his sights away from Cyn and began walking in the opposite direction. There was nothing he wanted more than to shred the female for what she had done. It would be best for him to avoid any confrontation with her. Things could turn sour quickly.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
This could be dangerous.. I am making her look for him though. X3
Cyn's ear twitched as she heard a growl and the rustle of bushes. She remembered what she had been taught for training as a spy and decided to silently follow the creature. She felt the wind blowing her scent in the direction of the stranger, she would have to get around to the other side of it. That could be dangerous since it could something deadly. She looked around for a way to not be spotted and found a way to follow behind without being heard or seen. Hopefully this would work.
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Grim headed back towards the den to inform Lusa of his decision to go after his pups. He could not just sit idly by and wait for them to be brought by wolves that he didn't trust. A low growl vibrated in his chest. Bladur was the most important to him, being the darkest of the three pups. Though he wondered which of the two males would turn out to be dark on the inside as well. Grim had no faith in Peridot at all. She would be weak. 

Again his mind shifted back to Cyn and how she had lost Chev. He was furious at her and at Ohen. Not a hair on his body trusted that male. Not after he had attacked Lusa. Grim picked up his pace, impatient to get started on his mission. He assumed that he would have to inform Burke of his plan. Grim lifted his lip in a silent snarl. He didn't want to have to answer to the brute.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
The female almost sighed when she heard Grimnir growl. She knew who it was directed to and felt like crying for letting the wolf escape with the pup she was supposed to grab. Guilt had built up inside of her and just would not go away until he returned. She also had the slight feeling of loneliness since she didn't have anyone to care about like the male had. She honestly wanted a family and was slightly embarrassed by it. She did have a dream though, and she hadn't done much about it lately. That was because everyone was in top shape and did not have any use for her. She would have to see Burke about that later.

Cyn watched Grimnir and was starting to get jelous from him being able to care about someone. A wave of anger followed it. Her feelings were getting out of control just by the thought of a fmaily that she didn't have. A growl tried to tear its way out, but she had a strong will to stay alive and kept it deep down, just like all her other emotions. One day they would burst out and everyone would be suprised.
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
A twig snapped. Grim paused, ears swiveling to catch any sounds. He could faintly hear soft paw steps. Was someone following him? He glanced around him, golden eyes scanning the trees. There was movement just behind him. A growl warned the stranger that he knew they were there. He did not appreciate being stalked like prey. He was the hunter. "What is it?" He asked angrily. Why were they following him? Had Burke sent someone to spy on him? To make sure that he wasn't attacking his pack mates?
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn stopped dead in her tracks. Her breath was very quiet and not enough to be heard unless the wolf's ears had been trained for it. She pleaded to the gods that she worshipped for him not to hear her. A chill ran down her spine and chilled her body to the bone. Her legs seemed to tell her to get out of the situation and she ran. She ran harder than she could ever. Her ears turned back and her fur puffed up. She wouldn't tell anyone and hopefully Grim wouldn't smell her. Her legs took her to the border. Her heart raced as she stopped to look back. She saw nothing and tried to catch her breath.

-End of Cyn's posts-

If you could please finish this up for me and I'll archive it! Thanks!
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
I completely forgot that i needed to end this thread

Whoever it had been, left when he spoke. Grim huffed, thinking that the idiot was smart for leaving. But he was disappointed that they had not shown themselves. He would have loved a confrontation. But oh well. He decided not to pursue the wolf and continued onto meet Burke.  Perhaps he would find out who that had been eventually and question why they had been following. Or perhaps just attack them and show them that treating him like prey was a bad idea. He grinned to himself. He needed a good fight. Maybe Burke would spar with him when he found him.