Bearclaw Valley you flew by mistake
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
@Scarlett set after the thread with Meldresi. Mild PP of Scarlett, will edit if you mind. 

Raziel was no longer fuming over the situation that he had now dubbed 'the Scarlett and Meldresi incident'. He had managed to calm down and think it over; he had once promised himself to never make important decisions in the spur of the moment and he wasn't planning to break that anytime soon. He was usually composed and rational, even when he was angry, but sometimes..things got out of control inside you, you know? Sometimes, someone unintentionally pressed your berserk button and you become something you're not. Scarlett did that today, obviously she didn't mean to do it but it happened all the same. 

Raziel was sorry for his attitude towards her at that time, but it couldn't be helped because a pack was not a hospital, was not a sanctuary for the injured and helpless and Scarlett had to know that. She had to know that there were limits to these things. If they helped every pathetic creature they came across, the pack would no longer have enough resources for their own and therefore would have to disband. Would she like that? Did she value strangers over her own packmates's life? He knew she didn't think like that, but it was time she widened her eyes and took in the view of the tnre world, instead of only her own.

The Roman had spent a good part of the afternoon pacing by himself, lost in his thoughts. The voices in his head quarreled relentlessly, leaving him with a pounding headache. He retreated to the shadows of a forest, hoping the shade would do him some good, only to have it backfire. He ran out of the treeline a moment after he entered it, panting, coughing sharply, eyes bloodshot and wide. If wolves could sweat, his whole body would be covered in it already. He quickly took his 'pills' and managed to calm himself down. By the time he was done thinking, the sun was setting already.

Raziel waited by the infirmary, sure that Scarlett would come soon. And after only sometime of waiting, he saw her pale form weaving through the towering trees and approaching the den which her children resided in. By then, only a sliver of the sun was visible on the horizon and the light was fading fast; soon, darkness would be upon them. The Roman paused, hiding in the shadows until she was close enough, then he struck out, as swiftly as a snake and as gently as he could, pulled her aside. He fixed his piercing turquoise eyes at her, a tender, gentler side exposing themselves in his teal orbs. "We need to talk," he repeated the words he'd uttered only a few days ago, knowing he had to apologize for being such a dick today. "I know you probably have things to say to me, so say it now. I promise I won't interrupt." If she needed to rant, she could do so now; if she needed to insult him and spit her anger on him, she could do so now. He would not interrupt, because he knew he probably deserved every vicious bite and poison of her words. That is, if she chose the violent approach to this, which he weirdly enough, hoped she would.

Raziel didn't know why he wanted her to lash out at him, to tackle him to the ground and pound the living daylights out of him, and he wasn't sure he wanted to know. What he did know, however, was that if she tried to leave, he would do whatever he could to make sure she stayed.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was just returning to the cave with her stomach full of food. She bet her babies were really hungry and she couldn't wait to feed them all. They would be so happy. Scarlett had to cross the raging river. Although the last few days the river was slowly getting back to its calm nature. She was certain that within two weeks their river would be back to normal. She hadn't seen Arthur, she hoped the bear would at least have survived the storm. She was just by the mouth of the cave when something grabbed her. Scarlett let out a yowl in shock and became unbalanced falling over her own feet on the ground. She soon realised that is was Raziel. Instantly all her hurt feelings rushed back to her.

First with Leo he made her feel like she was some stupid bafoon and later with Meldresi she felt even more humiliated that she was punished for 'not trusting him'. Well that was not her fault was it!? Now to make matters worse he was keeping her from her babies and wanted to talk her to her again. She wanted to yell at him but she didn't. She swallowed it all in. Scarlett didn't feel like being close to him. Just like Kove he seemed perfect in the beginning but Raziel had an attitude around him that Scarlett wasn't really liking currently. He was different somehow. Scarlett struggled to her feet since her stomach was so full and then casted her angry red eyes at Raziel.

He did gave her an opportunity to let it all out, so technically she should be raging at him how hurt she felt. But Scarlett didn't like confrontation and she wasn't very keen on sharing with him that her love for him was not returning this way. She didn't want him to leave but how he was acting towards her also wouldn't be ideal. Scarlett just sat there, being the petite wolf she was, glaring at Raziel before she casted her eyes away to the ground. She had a true friendship with the Black Feather wolves. With the last few things Raziel interfered with he didn't make himself very popular with the female he fancied. She wanted to go to her babies, and not talk with Raziel. He made her feel worse enough the past few days.
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel watched as she rose onto four paws once more, glaring at him angrily with those crimson eyes. He flinched visibly at that and bowed his proud silver crown, unable to meet her gaze. He waited, hoping with all his heart that she would yell at him but she did not and the angry words never came. His heart sank when he realized that she wasn't going to speak, or rage at him like she should; somehow, this silence hurt much, much more than her fury. Raziel lifted his head, just for a second, and noticed that she had stopped glaring at him but was staring at the ground. What should he do now? For once, the usually confident Roman did not know what to do, instead he too, stared at the ground.

The silver Alpha sunk to the ground, his whole body hunched over dejectedly before he found the courage to speak, and even then, he remained in this pitiful position. "I'm sorry," he whispered almost inaudibly, then cleared his throat and started over again once he realized what'd happened. "I'm sorry," Raziel repeated, his voice louder this time. "I'm really, really sorry for my inexcusable attitude today, and that day when you found Leo by the borders. I was being a complete dick. I was rude and disrespectful. I belittled you and humiliated you in front of others."

Raziel paused, teal eyes following the movements of several ants on the ground before he managed to force his voice to work again. "I didn't know what came over me, it was like a monster took over my body. I know that my behavior was unforgivable and that nothing can excuse it, so I won't make any excuses." He took a deep breath. "I was a terrible, shitty, douchebag, jerk, asshole and I'll understand if you won't forgive me but if there's anything, anything at all that I can do to earn my way back into your good graces, I'll do it."

He lifted his head, gazing at her with hopeful, imploring eyes for a moment before his gaze returned to the ground.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett would not have expected Raziel to go in a pleading mode like that. She instantly looked at him, her red eyes surprised and a bit conflicted. Slowly her tense shoulders sagged and she let out a long sigh. It was her forgiving nature that saved Kove too many times that was rooting for Raziel right now. Yet, she felt more hurt for being treated like that than being left alone. Scarlett battered two heartbroken red orbs at Raziel. "You know about my past. I could have been bitter, angry and violent for being treated like I was. But I don't want to be that kind of wolf. I choose the way I live my life. And if you can't accept that or can't agree with how I like to live my life then we maybe shouldn't---"

She didn't want to give that ultimatum because she really wanted Bearclaw to exist but she also didn't want to stain Raziel will the job. And if she didn't deliver the perk he wanted, her, then he would leave. It was really though on Scarlett. Raziel always told her that she didn't think about the pack but she did. Always. Maybe that was what her life would become to be... mated to someone to keep the pack running. It is almost like one of those fairytale stories were the girl needs to get mated to someone they don't like while loving another. Scarlett didn't have that other wolf she loved. Or well she thought she didn't. She liked Raziel and how he cared for her. He was always so sweet and nice. And after she decided to try to fall in love with him again he turned into a complete monster. How!?
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel didn't even realize his muscles were all tense until he heard Scarlett's familiar voice cut through the thick silence that had settled upon the two wolves. He glanced up tentatively, as if afraid of her, and listened with velvety silver ears as she sighed and spoke. The albino female's crimson eyes gazed at him, and he met hers evenly, or as evenly as he could and listened intently to the words that she uttered. Scarlett spoke of her past, saying that she could have been bitter, angry and violent for being treated like that but that she didn't want to be that kind of wolf and that she chose the way she lived her life. She went on about how if he could not accept that or could not agree with that, then maybe they should stop trying to be with each other, he finished her sentence in his head wearily. 

Raziel straightened himself, shifting seamlessly back into his regal look. Chin up, ears pricked, back straightened. "I understand," he said quietly but with a bit of the confidence that he had lost. "I just wanted you to understand that we can't offer sanctuary for every wolf or animal we come across or the pack will overflow. I understand I was a bit harsh with expressing my views, and I apologize for that. Really, I do." Scarlett was wrong to think of him as sweet and nice, because truth to be told, that was probably the last thing he was. He was a killer, a disciplinarian and a leader. But he loved his loved ones fiercely and protected them as much as he could. Perhaps that was where their understanding wavered, because they each thought of the other as something they were not.

"I also want to say that I might be harsh to outsiders, but I can't help it because that's my instinct, and that I really, really can't help it. Wolves are wild animals, and so in the end, we're wild," there was somehting almost apologetic in his eyes. "But I accept you for who you are, or I'll try my best. And if you do the same for me..." he cleared his throat and blinked. "If you still want me, I'll stay and I'll do my best to be the mate you deserve to be with."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett nodded slowly. "I understand that too," she spoke in reply. "But a harmless baby and a friend is something else than taking in every loner I encounter. I don't do that. You made me sound far worse and horrible than I am," she pointed out. "Apology accepted." Scarlett couldn't really stay mad at him after he apologised so profusely, could she? Scarlett looked into his teal eyes again instead of looking away. She thought about his words. She was wild! Super wild animal! Though who was she kidding she was really mellow to be honest. She didn't feel right being an alpha, which is why she let Raziel become the alpha. She was better as a Beta, sort of.

"I will accept that. Though I am a bit sensitive for mean words. But I will try to not take in any loners, only friends in need of help. With pups I can't really make any judgement," she ended with a bit of a chuckle. She didn't need to think about it for a long time. "I want you to stay. i already forgave you anyways. But don't be so mean to me again. I don't like it." Scarlett was pretty sure that Raziel would turn around. He did do a wonderful job before, and him apologising fell into Scarlett's good graces. She was quick to forgive a wolf. She remembered Raziel complaining about it when she forgave Kove for leaving. A hint of a smirk turned on her lips. "Aren't you glad I am so forgiving?," she teased a bit. Scarlett did make a note to herself to pay attention when or how Raziel was quick to anger and turn mean.
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel sighed heavily. "You have many friends, Scarlett," he began then he paused and glanced at her almost apologetically. "I'm just saying," he said, the faintest indications of a smile appearing on his weathered features. If wolves could raise their arms like humans did as an act of surrender, the silver Roman would be doing it right now. He'd just managed to get her to talk to him and at the very least, begin to forgive him; he didn't want to ruin all his efforts and be forced to start all over again. Women were fickle creatures after all, one moment they were genuinely smiling and willing to forgive others; the next instant they were boiling with fury and screaming like a banshee. He would never understand.

"I know," he dipped his head in a nod. "I'm sorry for that," he truly hadn't meant to disparage her. His intention had only been to teach her a lesson, to let her know that there were limits to helping others; Raziel would admit that he had been a bit harsh and inconsiderate when doing so; he'd thought that she was made of stronger material now that she seemed to have toughened up but he supposed he was wrong. She had been wrong too, in assuming he was as soft as the Inuit, because he wasn't and would never be. But now they reconciled, and hopefully would acknowledge their differences and accept each other for who they were, instead of assuming that they were someone they were not.

"Unless the loners look like they could be useful and would be good members of the pack," Raziel added in a thoughtful tone. "If they agree to join us, I suppose we could take those in too." It didn't hurt to take advantage of these situations, especially when the pack could use some more adult members in their ranks. Some might think him cunning or manipulative for using these.....methods, but he thought of it as merely taking the advantages, accepting the opportunities that were presented to him.

"Yeah," he said, blinking as he did so. "I'll do my best," he teased lightly, his mischievous self showing itself once more. He was glad that she had forgiven him, therefore he showed it by allowing his suppressed boyish charm to show through once more; and if it was up to him, he would make sure it stayed there until he left this world of the living to Pluto's realm. Raziel was also pretty sure that Scarlett preferred him this way instead of the all serious and sombre leader he had been.

"Yes," the silver Roman flashed a sad smile at her. "I've once known someone like you too, and while it was also one of their best characteristics, it was also their fatal flaw," he allowed the memory to resurface in his mind before he pushed it away once more, reluctant to dwell in the past when he had the present and the future to worry about. "But nevermind that," a mischievous, teasing, boyish smirk graced his youthful face. He leaned forward, whispering the words into her ear, making sure his breath would cause shivers to run down her spine. "About the punishment....."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett had the giggle at that because she did know many wolves from when she went exploring as a Duskfire member. She kinda did see them all as friends, the ones that had been nice to her after all. That was for sure. Raziel apologised again, which had Scarlett believing that Raziel did have a soft side. The female always liked to see that soft side more, or well, that she would only see that soft side. She liked to have a special Raziel all for her own.

"Don't say that, because now I will want to foster and take care of all the homeless wolves here in Teekon," she teased back to the grey male. Scarlett did understand what he meant though. "Then why were you so against Leo?," she asked. "He will grow up into a handsome young man and he will be a good hunter. He is so cute," Scarlett beamed. Surely it would take a long time before he was actually.. useful. But fostering a baby made them more loyal. More devoted.

Scarlett perked her white ears up when Raziel mentioned someone with a forgiving nature and it ended up badly. To be honest, Scarlett rather die doing a good deed in her eyes that living with the guilt of treating someone horribly. A soft sigh left her and then better her red eyes up with a fond glare when he mentioned the punishment. "You better drop it if you ever want a kiss from me again," she let out. Scarlett was a nice girl but she knew how to play too. Of course she was just teasing but she hoped that Raziel was kidding about that punishment...
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
"Gods above save me if that happens," Raziel smirked and playfully pushed Scarlett. He knew that the albino female was more sensible than that; she wouldn't take home all the homeless wolves in Teekon and bring them to Bearclaw Valley because that, that didn't make sense at all. And while the Beta Female was sometimes....too kind and helpful for his liking, he knew that she would think of her packmates before the lone wolves and therefore would probably not take them all in. At least he hoped she wouldn't. Gods know what kind of horrible shit would happen in the future.

"I'm naturally suspicious of everything and everyone," Raziel smiled. "I suppose it's the same thing with your forgiveness. It's my saving grace, yet my fatal flaw too." He inclined his proud silver crown into a nod as Scarlett spoke of how Leo would grow up into a handsome man and that he would be a good hunter. "Yeah, I suppose," he grinned, unable to hold it in any longer. "He's adorable," the Roman agreed, a gentle smile gracing his features. "He gets along with me well, better than any of your kids," he didn't mean any offence to Scarlett's children, he simply stated the facts.

The mischievous smile kept playing at his lips when Scarlett shot him a fond glare and told him to drop it if he ever wanted a kiss from her again. He frowned, eyebrows knitting together for a moment before he smirked once more and leaned closer, "Aw, come on Scar. We both know you won't do that," at least he hoped she wouldn't. "I've got the perfect punishment for you," Raziel said, fixing his gaze intently into her crimson eyes. He paused, to give it a more dramatic effect, then moved another few inches forward. "Will you consent to sleep with me tonight?" the silver Alpha cast her a wink, then paused. "Just sleeping," he added in case there was any kind of confusion. Obviously, he wouldn't mind if that happened but he knew that it was still probably too soon. "It's been too long since we...cuddled. I believe that's how you put it."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett had to laugh again when Raziel let out that he needed to be saved. "Hey! You wanted to became a healer where is your healer sense, huh?," she teased back, she couldn't believe that he was mad at Raziel moments ago! This playful Raziel was the one she liked the most. Scarlett liked how Raziel put it. Now it was clearer to understand. He was just protective. Alright. Scarlett instantly beamed when Raziel admitted that Leo was cute. He was terribly cute, and drinking well. Scarlett liked that she still had a baby without too much teeth nursing from her. "Well you don't like Kove so much so that makes sense," she pointed out.

Scarlett tipped her head at the nickname and then smiled. "You called me by my nickname," she let out. Raziel had given that one to her when they were kinda together. It resurfaced a lot of memories of them cuddling in the meadow and how happy and flustered she was around Raziel, getting some male attention. She never got any attention before she came to Teekon, and now she had males fighting over her. Wow. Fighting might be a bog word but... yeah! "I'm not going to--- Oh," she spoke and then nodded. "Raziel that is hardly a punishment for me," she laughed. She needed to get some food in the pups bellies. "You missed cuddling me. See one big softie around me. I love that," she hummed. "But yes after I fed the babies we can cuddle."
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
"No plant on this world of the living can save me when that happens," Raziel grinned, an impish twinkle appearing in his bright turquoise eyes. Perhaps this was why he liked being with her; he no longer needed to keep his shields and mask up. Here, he could be the boy he never got to be; here, he could be who he was without restrictions; here, he was free of his duties as a leader. Here, he was simply a wolf who loved another and nothing else. Now he could see why Scarlett liked him this way, Raz supposed that this playful him was a much better one compared to the cold and stoic leader he was. At that moment, he promised himself that the would do his best to appear in this manner whenever he was around here; it was a win win as he liked being this way too.

Raziel offered the albino female a shrug of his shoulders when she told him that he didn't like Kove very much so the pups not liking him made sense. "They're all brilliant," he said, a small smile playing at his lips for a moment. "Though Xan has a bit of an attitude. If you don't discipline him when he's young, he's going to grow up to become an arrogant, pompous brat like that Damien from Blackfeather Woods," his brows knitted together at that, recalling the disrespect the impudent whelp from the Woods gave him that day. "That Damien treated me with extreme disrespect and came here like he was the king instead of a guest, when he was with you, he immediately put on the act of being respectful. That's why I didn't like them," he explained, realising Scarlett probably never understood.

"Yeah," he smiled, almost shyly, "if you don't mind it." Raziel blinked then, and grinned, "You haven't called me by my moniker for a long time too," he said with faux sadness. There was nothing wrong with being called 'Raziel' all the time, per se, he just missed being addressed in a less formal, more friendly fashion. He would have to remember to tell his friends to address him as 'Raz' instead of 'Raziel', yeah, he needed to do that. Placing that in his mental to-do list, he pulled himself from his thoughts and back to the world of reality.

"I can switch punishments if you'll rather have something else," Raziel said with a boyish smirk, then he frowned when he was addressed as softie. "Hey!" he retorted, "no calling me softie or any of that. Or I'll think of more punishments...." a wicked, impish glint appeared in his eyes. "By the way, I prefer to use the more sophisticated word of 'embracing' or even 'sleeping' than the word 'cuddle'." When Scarlett mentioned that they could 'cuddle' as she so eloquently put it after she fed her children, he frowned once more, though a moment later a brilliant idea entered his head. "Go on then, feed the kids. I'll be waiting for you outside." This time it was more of a command than a suggestion; he was a leader after all.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was pleased to hear when Raziel found her children brilliant, it was something at least and definitely coming from him. Scarlett nodded seriously though at Raziel's other comment about Xan. He was totally right. She noticed it too. "When he had a running nose he was such a brat. But I made him accept his fate that he needed to rest. It was quite the struggle but I won. I can be a strict mom," she spoke proudly of herself. Being a mother was basically the only thing that made her feel confident, along with hunting. She didn't alway get it right but when she caught something it made her feel good about herself. Scarlett's face slowly fell into a frown, as she heard that Damien had two faces. "You should have learned him respect then, they were a guest you could have corrected him," she offered. It was too late now of course, it would be a lesson for the future.

Scarlett realised that she didn't call Raziel by his nickname for quite sometime but that was only because he... was so much of a leader it felt inappropriate. "I did call you uncle Raz!," she let out and then smiled gently at him. "But yes, true. Sometimes you don't act like... Raz so I don't call you that. Most of the time you act like a Raziel," she explained. Hopefully the male would understand what she was saying. Scarlett smiled when Raz wasn't pleased to be called a softie. "But you are with me and I like it. You will have to accept that. I promise I will never admit that in public that you are a big soft gooey cuddle monster behind that armor of yours," she chuckled. Scarlett was beaming again, meaning that she was definitely happier than before. She laughed when Raziel told her to wait outside. "Whaaaat? You don't think me throwing up food is sexy?," she teased, laughing afterwards.
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
"He bit me," Raziel commented, a scowl marring his features for a moment. "He attempted to climb over me and bite me when I was guarding the entrance," obviously, it didn't hurt, not to him who had survived torture since a young age, but it was unacceptable behavior nonetheless and Raziel wasn't going to have a Damien replica in his home. No way in hell. Either Alexander's parents could correct his attitude, or he was going to do it himself. "Good for you," the silver Roman offered the albino female a genuine smile, glad that despite her seemingly blinding love for her children, she was still strict enough to discipline them.

"I know," the silver sighed heavily. "But I was on the verge of exploding, you know, and I didn't want to..well..go berserk there and ruin my dignified image." Perhaps if the children of Blackfeather Woods came before Scarlett was pregnant, or before she was so heavily pregnant, things might have been different. Raz would not be forced to escort those rascals into his home; Scarlett would greet them instead and have them disciplined. But then, the past as the past and not even the gods could go back and change that. Though if such a power existed, the silver would choose to never have left the wilds in first place, he would claim Scar before that Inuit did and the children would be theirs. Sadly, that was impossible.

But perhaps, in the future, the Roman's wish would come true.

A warm chuckle rumbled from his chest as Scarlett made to explain that he didn't apparently act like a 'Raz' so she didn't call him that, and that most of the time he acted like a 'Raziel'. Thankfully, he understood what she was saying and didn't take offense to it (which would probably have happened if he was completely in the dark with what she said). The smile quickly turned into a scowl, albeit a much gentler, playful one. "Come on," he said. "I ain't no soft gooey monster! You are!" Damn it to hell. If Raziel had known that she was going to call him that....

Raziel concealed the frown that sought to dominate his features when Scarlett joked; she didn't need to know about his condition...yet. Instead, he smirked his boyish, mischievous smirk and said, "Well, I gave you a chance..." Then without hesitating for even a fraction of a second, he pounced forward with the grace of a feline and sought to topple her over and pin her onto the ground with his sturdy paws.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett looked at Raziel and frowned, if she had been there then she would have made sure he would feel that bite. "Then make sure he doesn't do it again. Discipline him." Scarlett wasn't dirty for punishing her babies and making them well behaved wolves. She didn't want them to be rude savages. She would allow any one in the pack to discipline them though, as long as it didn't became confusing for them. Scarlett would need to think of that later.

The red eyed female look at Raz and shook her head. "Now they left with zero respect for you, I hope you know that," she pointed out. If the pups really had been heaving like that, then Raziel hadn't made a good impression to them. Plus they were probably thinking that Kove was alpha and not Raziel. Oh well, that was in the past Scarlett wasn't going to dwell on anything like that. "Lets just drop it okay? I am tired," she just let out. Tired from all that happened and tired from having a household.

Scarlett was about to argue with Raziel that he was in fact very adorable when the male jumped her. The female automatically was on her back under Raziel. A burp came from her since her stomach was overloaded with food and the sudden motion made gas come up. Scarlett let out a soft snort. "Quit it, Raz," she let out fondly. "I need to feed my young," she let out and then got herself from under him, not in the mood for play. Scarlett got to the entrance of the cave and eagerly greeted her babies. They knew it was feeding time.

- Scarlett exit -