On A Mission
50 Posts
Ooc —
Pluto huffed. It had taken him three nights to get here and the trail had already dissolved. After his sister, Iris, had fled the pack in the dead of night, he had set out to find her. Not by order. When the news had reached his Alpha parents, they turned away, not bothering to send anyone out to search or retrieve her. They didn't care. In a fit of anger and hatred, he cut his ties from the pack. Iris was right all along, they didn't care. She had always told him that if one of them went missing, they would turn the other cheek but he had not believed her. And now she was gone. 
He had tracked her up until the beginnings of the Teekon Wilds. She could be anywhere, in any pack. His best option was to join a new pack. He would be better off surrounded by others than be marked as a Lone Wolf, unprotected against rivals and murderers.

Finally, he settled into an area that he liked. It reminded him of home, but different in a way that was his own. But he couldn't get too caught up in the pack, his mission was to firstly find his sister. From there, he did not know. But he would figure out that later. He reached the borders of the pack that resided there, Hoshor Plains. Lifting his head up, he howled for the Alpha @Rakharo . He had no fear of getting rejected, he knew that he would only give his best towards that pack, as he had done with his last.
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Hi!
You can hover on Rakharo's speech for translation, if you want; though I think Pluto wouldn't understand him anyways :P

Rakharo was distraught, to say the least. Ever since he found his brother's body his world had seemed to crumble to the ground instantly. Rage came easy to him lately, and when he wasn't angry, his mind took him to dark places. Sad places.

It was clearly not a matter of just looking for a distraction, clearly, but Rakharo did not leave his duties aside anyways. His pack was reduced to critical numbers, and his susteinance -the herds of Bison that were so priced to the Dotharan- were scattered around by the storm, and it was harder than ever to get food. It was hard to hunt when your group consisted of an old woman, a female who didn't know the language, and a boy, and your hunting ground was a patch of burnt grass.

Rakharo needed his pack to grow. The newest addition was going to be his experimental try. The first non-Dotharan he'd taken in. And he didn't know what to expect from it. But that didn't mean that he would take in just anyone who requested it.

A howl made the Khal's head to turn away, and his mind to stop suddenly. He was not worried about the borders, he didn't have anything to defend them from. But he would not leave a call of these unattended. So Rakharo called his coyote servant, he would be useful in case of another language-issue. He'd seen the necessity of learning the common tongue lately, but meanwhile, he needed his translator.

He arrived, quick angered unluckily for the caller, and immediately closed up his distance threateningly, with dominant posture and severe eyes. He sniffed his way around him while the small slave kept his distance. "Jiil kaldakai persvek fogah keari..." the Khal commented as he walked past the loner and back to stand in front of him, menacing.

The youngslave knew what he had to do, and without needing a command he asked away. "This is the Khal, Rakharo of Hoshor Plains. He wishes to know why you called. Why have you come to his land?"
50 Posts
Ooc —
Pluto knew how to act, gracious, calm and most importantly, respectful. He had been there to witness many lone wolves asking his father permission to join the pack, and in that he had seen faults and successes. He knew, just by the way the Alpha held himself that this was not a pack for the weak, lame or pained. How Pluto presented himself would be a key factor in his acceptance. 
He lowered his head in submission, to the Alpha. To let the Alpha know who was dominant was a sign of respect. But when the Alpha started to speak, he was baffled. His moment of terror was cut short when a scrawny looking coyote emerged to translate.
"Greetings. I have come to this warrior pack in search of a spot among his ranks" He said, keeping it short but respectful. He knew there had to be some test of skill before being accepted, and he was ready. Regardless of how horrible his father turned out to be, he had taught Pluto well. And he would make sure that it was put to good use.
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Rakharo did like being recognized as the dominant one. He was badass, it was only natural.And this wolf seemed to know how to carry himself to please his superiors.

But that wouldn't buy him his keep in Hoshor Plains.

The Dotharan was a demanding culture, and outsiders weren't taken in under it's lifestyle very easily, specually males. Foreign females were often abducted to be mated with Khals or simply to please the warriors, but a male was a more serious business.

Rakharo wouldn't be merciful with a male just becaus e he was respectful. He needed to be shown more than that.

"Kii nomeno Khalas?" he asked still holding his austere expression, and the coyote was quick to translate.

"He wants to know the reason behind your request." If he knew what he was getting himself into he would probably think it twice. If he joined, Rakharo would make of him a true Dotharan, and it would be a long and arduous process. And if the results didn't please him he wouldn't be hesitant on vanishing from his land. He would only keep the strong.
50 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for the late reply. Was sort of stuck in my car during a mini hurricane yesterday:p lol

The reason for his request.

Well, there were many reasons but many of them made him sound like a lovesick puppy. If were to tell the Alpha that he was running after his sister, he may aswell be sentencing any chance of ever succeeding in life, to death. But it wasn't all that. How could he go back to his parents, look them in the face when they had not even blinked when they had been told that their daughter was gone, possibly in danger. He had always known that his parents only kept him by their side for looks and so that he could do everything for them. But he had never thought them cruel. NO. MORE. 

"My last pack, my parents pack, it was all fake. A glamour over the truth. They claimed to be the strongest, the greatest, but they weren't . They were nothing. I have come here in search of more, a true pack. One of warriors and great leaders. I have journeyed far, and I believe I have finally found one" He said, not lying about one thing. He wanted better for himself. He could achieve more than what his parents restricted him to. He fully knew that he was putting them in a bad light, cursing his own blood, but he couldn't honestly believe that they didn't know he would rebel one day. But then he came to the horrid conclusion. I'm related to a bunch of idiots! 
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Rakharo flicked an ear when the slave finished translating the foreigner's speech. He seemed to be determined to join a strong pack, and although the numbers were low, Rakharo knew that his pack had the potential to become big and powerful.

"Nomeno Khalas ui weyotipre..." he commented, there was really no reason not to give this wolf a place in the Khalas, but he would have to understand what he was getting himself into.

"Wer kaldakai persvek nomeno Khalas itrewic asta nakta erekess tonn tawura. Yth re arytissi. Yth re versvesh tagoa yth tawura lae ir." he recited like it was a prayer, and the slave was quick to translate.

"He says that the wolves in this Khalas work hard for the group. As warriors, as a group. The Khalas is strong, only as a unity."

Then Rakharo kept his silence for a moment and decided to speak the common tongue this once.

"Name, wolf." he demanded with authority. This whole time he had not looked away from the wolf, staring at him with his fire orbs.
50 Posts
Ooc —
Pluto wasn't worried when the coyote had translated. He was used to carrying the weight of the pack on his shoulders. He agreed, the only way for a pack to fully function was for them to work together, something that his parents failed to see. At times they would dump of their responsibilities on him but had no problem ordering others around. 
He locked his eyes with the Alpha, showing that he was not afraid to make eye contact with such a powerful Alpha. His name. He realised that his name would sound funny on the foreign Alpha's tongue, and he silently wish that his name was something more warrior like and not so.. youthful. But he said it anyway, better to get it over with.
"My name is Pluto, from the Roman god of the afterlife. Though I am willing to change it in order to fit you pack" He said, in a strong voice. He had never caught on to his parents Roman religion, so it wasn't a problem for him to throw it away.