Blacktail Deer Plateau Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread)
私の楽園を探してみましょう
9 Posts
Ooc — Courtney
There's no place I can be
Since I found Serenity.

Mo wasnt quick to jump into the mix of another pack; she'd been lingering outside the pack boarders for a while now; pacing back and forth wondering when they would notice her. Her onyx pelt was a good disappearing act when she hid amung the shadows though the hues of brown gave her away. Her nimble form was easily spotted; as her whip hung between her lean limbs.

Curiousity had brought her here as well as a search she'd started for her missing spirit sister. Who, unfortuantely was still missing. So alone she stood, against all odds, hoping maybe someone could direct her in the right direction, or maybe she could create a home for herself here. She paced back and forth along the pack trail of scents she recognized. It seemed fresh.

Mo plopped down on her rump after a few moments and lifted her maw skyward, announcing her presence. That would get their attention she knew, it was a long, subtle tone, that traveled far and wide, a sad song of not wanting to be alone any longer. Mo lowered her maw now; teasing herself with the idea of crossing the fray. Slowly she stepped forward, her auds folded forward alert to any noise that may happen now.

Mo would definately keep her wits about her. She didnt know what kind of pack she was walking into, nor did she want an altercation to begin with. She'd ask maybe for a chance to join the pack who's scent became overwhelming now, and if they'd seen her sister. That seemed like a good plan of action in her mind.

Slowly but surely she walked forward, though she decided she'd hang by the edges of the territory at this current juncture. Saftey was in her escape route, incase the pack didnt like her being there and chased her out.

Her stomach growled now. She hadnt eaten in days either; trying to search for her sister. She hadnt given up yet. No. She'd never give up.
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye's left ear perked as the sound of a sorrowful howl hit it. She turned her head in the direction of the song, even thought she knew that it was impossible to see the wolf from where she stood.

Inky paws moved quickly as Hawkeye set out to find another dark figure. She laughed to herself, wondering if her pack drew in the black wolves because the number of them was rising weekly.

She eyed the female casually, then made her presence known with the crunch of snow beneath her feet. Stretching her chest outward and trotting up gracefully, Hawkeye decided to be a little harsher since the last female who had stepped on her lands had been so disrespectful.

"My name is Hawkeye, Alpha of these lands. What is your business here, wolf?" Her voice set out in a powerful way, and held itself solid throughout.
私の楽園を探してみましょう
9 Posts
Ooc — Courtney
Mo's attention turned to the sound of cracking snow, and her almond oculars pinned on the approaching female, and immediately, instinct drove her to fall to her side and whimper in submission. She would not be one to be disrespectful. It was not her way.

The female was far off when Mo went down but as she approached Mo would be holding the same position. Her whip held between her shaking back mits, and she lay looking up at the female. When the new female asked the question Mo answered carefully.

"I--I'm Mo. And, I--I just want to find my sister and a home for us." Her words where stammered. Her body was tense but it didnt show. She was afraid of how the female would react to this announcement. It was obvious that the female was giving off the aura of a leader and Mo would respect that.
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye nearly laughed at the show the other wolf was putting on. She almost felt embarrassed for her, but kept her face even and straight.

"Very well, Mo. I doubt your sister is with us; no one has spoken of you. What is it you need?" Her tone showed to be an impatient wolf trying to be patient, but still annoyed.
私の楽園を探してみましょう
9 Posts
Ooc — Courtney
*Re-enters the scene!*

[size=x-small]"When you walk away, you dont hear me say,
please.. oh baby, dont go,
simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight,
its hard to let it go."
[/size]

[size=xx-small]*Ahem, I've had this song stuck in my head for three days now I'm torturing you all with it too :P*[/size]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mo got to her mits and shook the cold snow off her pelt; she looked at the female - and her bodice was held lower than her still, but she was not on her side any longer.

"I'm wanting a pack, a family to call my own" she murmured. She could sense the female was becoming impaitent and so she got straight to the point.

"I want to join your pack." she explained. "I smelled the scent of you guys from a far distance away and I feel like this is where I am meant to be, sister or no, I want the company of others." she murmured.

Mo waited a few moments before she shifted into a sitting position, her whip dancing lightly behind her, creating a crease in the alabaster surface.
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye felt as if it were and honest and genuine reason for joining. Her heart went out to the female, because not so long ago she had felt the same way joining Bon Dye; though the pack was disbanded now, she would never forget the feeling that she had when joining under Jinx's rule.

"Very well. What are your skills? What can you contribute to the pack?" She felt good about the directness of her questions, and that she was asking them now instead of letting wolves join willy-nilly without any information. Trying to step up more as a leader was not too difficult, but the taste was different on Hawkeye's tongue.

Her parents had ruled like her; kind hearts but strict yet loose ruling; wolves could travel and mostly do what they please, but their loyalty would not be allowed to stray in the slightest, and when their abilities were needed, they better answer. The ways of these lands were different, Hawkeye found. It seemed like the three brothers had been suspicious of the ways she lead the pack, and the black female did not like the feeling that this gave her; though she didn't like being questioned, she wondered why their judgement was bothering her. It was her pack, so shouldn't she rule it the way she wanted to?
私の楽園を探してみましょう
9 Posts
Ooc — Courtney
Mo listened to the female slowly accept her. And she answered carefully.

"When I was with my home pack, we guarded humans. The humans had paintings on their faces and went to fights a lot but we where always at their sides." she explained. Her heart was in her throat as she recalled the memories.

"I -- I'm very good as a scout, er. I love to move in the cover of night and guard the boarders. It was one of the things I did around the things that the humans lived in." she murmured, keeping her tone even as she spoke. She held her position.

"I was trained by the best of the warriors and know the best ways to keep an area safe. I may not look like much, but I'll fool ya." she offered with a smile. Auds folded back against her lean skull as she sat on her rump. Alabaster tundra below her giving all of her onyx form away now.

"I would like to become a spy, scout, something like that; if its possible. I am willing to work my way up if thats what you need me to do." she offered at the end of her explination. Hoping that the female would be okay with this.
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye's ears flipped back, but only in a subtle way that could be easily missed. She had no idea what these hue-mens were. Were they similar to mountain lions? Why would a wolf guard them? Or was this female weaving tales.

"Tell me, Mo, for I do not know what hue-mens are. Did they paint their faces with blood of slain animals?" She remembered how Lecter wore the blood of his kill and sacrifices like a trophy he had won as a prize from Sos himself. "And scouting and guarding is excellent. We need wolves with the ability to hunt and protect the plateau. I think you will be a fine addition to the pack."
私の楽園を探してみましょう
9 Posts
Ooc — Courtney
Mo shifted slightly; listening to the female question her validity, she was telling her the truth, Mo made a point not to lie in any aspect of her life, she'd seen what lying had gotten wolves in her pack. So she calmly, with a smile explained what a human was.

"Humans, they stand on two legs, build things.. fire, kept us warm" she offered a little smile. "They're not so bad, well thats depending on what humans, And er.. they uh- didnt use blood. It was some other kind of thing, it had a funny smell. And a interesting color" she explained.

"I'd love to be a scout for you ma'am. If my sister never returns I want to have a life set up for myself. Life happens so fast anyway, and I just want to have a home, and somewhere I'm happy doing what I love. I was taught by the best human warriors." her whip beat behind her as she got to her mits joy in her almond oculars.

She leaned down, and whimpered again in thanks and submission, she was only following what her parents, alphas of their pack had taught her themselves.
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
She nodded like she understood, but she truly did not. Picturing cats on two legs in her head and wearing an odd-smelling orange mixture on their faces was odd to Hawkeye. Then, she shifted them from cats to wolves on two legs, but much taller. Shrugging to herself, she wondered if she would ever meet a hue-man.

Nodding at her words of wanting a life for a back-up, Hawkeye began speaking again. "Well, then, should I show you around the plateau? Are you hungry at all? We have caches that are pretty full right now." Wondering if Mo would tell her tales of hue-man, she turned halfway as if beckoning the other she-wolf to walk and talk with her.