You knew this day would come.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Oooh excited! X3 Lusa's coming for Leo! @Scarlett Maybe @Raziel can join later on (Not tagging Leo cause I play him XD) She's here to check on Scarlett at first

Lusa wanted to do something good for the Pack for leaving again. She went off in search for some herbs for healing. She didn't know if Meldresi had any and she wanted to do something good. Lusa only knew a few healing herbs, but not much. Now if you talk poison, she knew plenty about that, she never seemed to want to discuss it.

The plan was to just search close by the Blackfeather, but that changed overtime. She traveled farther than she attended. For most of the time, her mind was clouded with lingering grief and anger. She felt like she was a terrible mother. Losing two of three pups. Though that wasn't her fault, she still felt sick to the bone about it. At least she still had her Dark Rabbit. She would teach her everything she knows. The first would be the French language, then her culture.

She was to lost in thought to notice nighttime had taken over, and she was on the mountain tops. She dragged herself over to a tiny cave and rested there.

In the morning she decided to travel farther. Her paws bought her to a rocky bowl. It smelled of a Pack. There was a slight smell of the albino here. Lusa took a loop around the big bowl, which took awhile. She had found the only entrance to the place. Instinct told her to back away and she did. When she felt like she was far enough, she did the traditional wolfen call.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was very busy with managing all her babies. She knew four was a lot of work but now she had five! But she loved every moment of it, even though sometimes there fights were really getting more aggressive. She was really shocked by Nanook's display and how hard she bit Desna, but then she did think about it, it was only natural. Leo was a sweet child and Scarlett was attached to him greatly. He was going his best and it was clearly seen. Scarlett didn't like to think how Xan called him different. He wasn't. At least Desna had excepted him, and the dark pup was also very kind to Sesi. She liked to see that. Scarlett had placed the pups on the other side of the river, so they couldn't reach their boulder path and accidentally roam out of their territory. The river would be an extra blockage. But with this hot summer and less rain the river had visibly lowered, and in some parts it was really shallow.

The female looked up when she heard a howl. Another one joining? Wow, or maybe it was just a visitor like the one from the other day. Scarlett trotted up the boulder path, which was quite steep. She jumped on a big boulder and looked from a distance at their border. There was a black female that looked like Lusa. Scarlett was surprised, after Burke evicting her from this lands she didn't think she would see the other again. Scarlet moved to her border, her face clear with surprise. "Lusa?," she asked. "What are you doing here?" Scarlett's fur smelled off all five pups mixed together.

Edit; I like to wait with Leo's appearance if that is okay? First have them talk?
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Just what I was thinking! Sorry for short post

She watched as a Bearclaw wolf hopped down from a rocky perch and came closer to her. As she did, the features matched with Scarlett. That was a good thing. If another had come to her call this visit would be worthless.

"Hello Scarlett. I'm not here to join I can assure you." Even if she did, her dark demeanor may not be welcoming. "I decided to come and see you. I was out searching for healing herbs for Meldresi, but I seemed to wander farther than intended." It seemed as though Scarlett smelled of little ones. The scent was stronger than last time. "You have puppies?"
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
All good! <3

Scarlett was surprised that Meldresi would send Lusa on herb hunting and not go herself. But then she was reminded about the fact last time she want away she was away more than a month. And Scarlett didn't know she was suffering from pregnancy sickness. Scarlett decided that Meldresi probably had a good reason to send Lusa. "Oh. Well, we do have a rich river that flows through our valley that provides water for most plants really. We have a mini island in this river that is overcrowded with plants. Our healer is very fond of it," she admitted. "Maybe that must have caught your nose in our direction. I don't think many plants grow in the darkness of Blackfeather does it?"

Scarlett's ears perked up at her other question. "Oh. Yes I do," she smiled. "They are about 2,5 months now. They grow so fast. But they are a handful though. Five is not an easy number to raise. Luckily I have help of my pack members. They are so lovable." Five was definitely exceptional number for one female to raise. Not maybe females even got that many pups without having a few of them die in the first few days.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Maybe it had been the scent of vegetation that bought her here. Now that Scarlett bought it up, it did smell heavily of herbs. She nodded in agreement at Scarlett's words. "The darkness forbids lots to grow. It's a bit of a shame really." It was a shame, but the darkness made the home more relaxing. Light seemed way to bright now.

She chuckled at the news of five pups. "Well they must keep you on your toes huh?" This dark wolf wouldn't want that many children running around. "I used to have three puppies. But when the storm came, two wolves took them away from me." She was glad that Ohen wasn't around the woods any longer. "I hope they're alive. Maybe they're out there."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I am starting to think that Scarlett doesn't want to give Leo back xD She loves him to much. She might cry. Correction she probably will cry.

Scarlett had never been a fan of the dark forest. Lusa only confirmed what she disliked about it. She wasn't even so sure about her friendship with Meldresi now. But that was not a topic to discuss with this female. Luckily she started about pups and that was something Scarlett always loved to talk about. "Oh yes, they most definitely do!," she agreed with a soft chuckle. Lusa seemed nice. Though Scarlett was saddened by her story.

"That storm almost made me lose all my babies. My den flooded," she returned with a certain worry. "It was horrible. But they all made it!," she then sounded more cheerful. "But.. why did they take your babies away? What happened?" Scarlett then wanted to mention that after that storm they adopted a pup that should have been with his mother. Could it be that Lusa was Leo's mother? Scarlett felt her stomach contract in an unpleasant way.

Her red eyes glanced over Lusa and she felt sick. She didn't want to tell Lusa about the pup they adopted, she wouldn't know any better, plus maybe she wasn't even the mother. But then the guilt started that IF Lusa was Leo's mother then she would have kept a mother and child away from each other. Damn it. Scarlett couldn't do such a horrible selfish thing. Or could she? She instantly felt miserable.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
When the pale wolf asked what had happened, her eyes danced a little ways. It just pained her to think about. It felt like she failed, though it wasn't her fault.

"The storm came at night. I was awoken by a tree falling in front of the nursery. I knew then we were in danger."

"I took them to the entrance. The tree that had fallen was blocking it. There was only a tiny space just enough for them to fit through. If I tried hard enough I could get through as well. I did, but my paw broke on the way. I couldn't carry my trio and water was already up to their legs. Luckily my Packmate's were there to help me.

"My closest friend had taken my daughter, Cicero and Damien took my son, but another Blackfeather wolf came from nowhere and took my son. He left. With my son. 

We all ran to the infirmary, but Cicero and Damien were not there. Luckily I could trust the wolf with my daughter.

She had thought by now the two Melonii brothers would show up. Little did the mother know her son was being used as bait for her mate. She didn't think of it, she only thought of Baldur and Chev. "You should have seen them," she said with a slight smile, "They were very cute. One had dark fur like his father and a very quiet demeanor. The other was a sandy color with a black snout. He was like thee opposite of his brother. Very loud and always wanting to be by someone." He was a challenge but a challenge she loved.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett listened to the heart felt story and felt herself grow even sadder. "Is see your paw has healed now," she pointed out, since well, Lusa walked all the way here. Her paw must have healed, plus she was a good end away from her only daughter. Did Lusa leave her only child more often alone for long trips. Scarlett wasn't so sure if she wanted to admit that they had a sandy pup with a dark muzzle. "It is terrible, Lusa. I hope Damien and Cicero are okay," she then spoke. "They might ran into trouble too," she spoke. Not thinking that they would ever do something horrible to Lusa's babies.

Scarlett looked at her and really didn't want to tell her. She couldn't give Leo away, their little Leo! Her ears fell back. He was such a nice pup. "I.. Lusa...," she let out and then looked away. "I think that Black Feather wolf brought your son here... Because after the storm we found a sandy colored pup with a darker muzzle. We named him Leo. I'm his mother now...," she let out, that last bit sounded a bit more hesitant. Her red eyes looked into Lusa's blue ones. She hated that she couldn't lie. Scarlett knew it was going to make her feel horrible. Her eyes turned a bit more wet than she liked but she tried to blink them away. "I don't want to give him back! He is happy here, and I am pretty sure Bearclaw is a better place to grow up than a forest that is so dark it can't even grow plants!," she let out, which was for Scarlett quite the 'insult'. "Don't take him away. His family is here now."
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
When Scarlett mentioned a pup at there borders, her eyes widened with shock and disbelief. Her heart thudded with happiness. She had thought Chevalier had been dead, but it turned out he was here being taken care of.

What did not make her happy however, was that Scarlett did not want to give him back. "But Scarlett, I need him. You don't know how happy I am to hear he is still alive. I can't leave without him! I just can't go back home and watch my son grow up in another Pack." Now that she knew where he was, she just had to have him back. He belonged in Blackfeather with his mother and father. Get to grow with his real sister. "Please, you have to understand. I bare to know Chevalier is still alive, yet I will never see him again."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett flattened her ears a bit. Because somehow she really didn't feel like giving Lusa her pup back. "How come you are looking for herbs for Meldresi and not caring for your only daughter? Why would you travel so far when you have a young that needs you?," she asked with a frown. The only time Scarlett left was when she traveled within the day back and forth to Black Feather. But now it was morning so that would mean Lusa might have even spend the night somewhere. Why would she do that? It didn't make sense.

"Well I could have hid it from you but I didn't! Do you really think a young child would be happy where there isn't even sunlight to enjoy?," she returned. She didn't want to judge Lusa for her choices but she would never even think of raising children there. She let out a suspicious glance at Lusa, trying one last thing that might have been a bit of a low blow. "If you really love him you let him be happy here," she returned, sounding a bit bitter. Alas if Lusa really wanted him back she couldn't really deny the mother could she? But then she would be sad. She would miss Leo.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She did not like how this conversation was turning. It started to saw through her temper, but she still tried to remain calm. "I wanted to- I mean." She didn't know what to say really. Why did she leave? No one could answer that. "I guess my mind isn't to par right now. I feel paranoid ever since I lost my pups, because it was my fault." She growled at that. "If I would have stayed in there and let my mate and Burke take them, I wouldn't be in this situation." Yes, because she would have drowned.

She looked at Scarlett. "I need him. I promised myself that I would take care of them with my life. I need to prove that. I can do it. I know I can, but you're stopping me from it." She closed her eyes and sighed. "Scarlett, it dosen't matter what things are around you, just the people around you. My daughter lives in a woods full of darkness, but she still has a bright and careing personality. We are just as capable to love just as you are. Why would I keep badgering you if I didn't care about him?" She opened her eyes once again, looking at the Bearclaw beta with hopeful eyes. Surely she would understand?
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett's ears flatted more against her scull. She wasn't this conversation either and she wished he hadn't said anything. "You might care for him but that doesn't mean you will do a goo job at it. Now you already left your only pup alone," she returned with some venom. Scarlett was glad that the female didn't want to spar since she herself had no knowledge of how to fight well. With that said the red eyed female stated to turn. "Stay here. You are not allowed on our pack lands," she spoke and then turned around and trotted off down the boulder path. She went to the rendezvous site and spotted @Leo. Scarlett looked sad and then grabbed him by his scruff without saying much. She carried him for the most part but then he was growing heavy and she nudged him once he was on his feet. "Up this path. Your... mother is there," she spoke. "But I want you to remember me Leo. I might not be you real mother but I cared for you as my own," she explained to him. "If your mother or anyone is bad to you, you come right back to us right?"

She reached the top, and her face grew even more sad. She didn't even look at the other female. "And you know, you could have said thank you. I could have let him starve but I didn't. Thanks to my milk he survived, that young was he," she argued back to the dark female. Leo was more than healthy, maybe even plump because Scarlett wanted to make sure he got enough to eat. "And tell Meldresi and Burke that they won't hear of us again. I will make sure my pups will never reach those poisonous lands of yours," she let out bitterly but it was just to mask her own pain. She didn't want Leo to leave. But she also didn't want to cry in front of Lusa, that would come later.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
PP for Lusa on this post Last Post for my characters!

He had been awoken by something grabbing the scruff of his neck. He yipped with shock at this touch and sort of panicked, until he realized it was just Scarlett who was carrying him. Was she taking him on a special quest? He would soon know it was no quest.

When his second mother placed him down he turned around and smiled. "Are you taking me to play?" he asked eagerly. When she told him that his mother was here, he tilted in head in confusion. Wasn't she his new mother? He didn't think about it though, only followed Scarlett up the path and to Lusa.

When he saw his mother, his eyes widened and a bright smile spread across his maw. "You mummy Lu?!" He skipped over to her and licked her leg. "Mum came to see family yes?" His question wasn't answered, he was only attacked with kisses. "Oh, Chevalier I missed you so much!" Chevalier? Who could that be?

He looked back to Scarlett when Lusa did, only his gaze wasn't so angry. "As you wish," was all his mother said, before picking him up and taking him away. "W-wait! What about others? SCARLETT!" His mother ignored his calls and trotted faster. Tears streamed down from his face. This couldn't be happening! "Chevalier, I am here now. I will take you to where you were meant to be..."
”the voices”
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
You just shredded my heart!

Scarlett watched Leo and though that he would be happy and he was for a moment. But then Lusa took him away and he started crying. Scarlett instantly started crying because she felt so bad. "You can always come back, Leo!!!," she called out after him, for once giving no shit about Lusa would think about it. "Always be your mommy!!," she close to howled out to him. She then turned. That was horrible, Lusa hadn't even said thank you. She would ruin Leo. Scarlett was so angry and sad at the same time. She should have lied. Never given that pup back to Lusa.