Horizon Ridge the past adds steps
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle walked among the broken ridges of Horizon ridge. Thinking of her former home, searching for something, a piece of her past maybe, or a piece of Charon. Just to let her know he was alive. She was torn between wanting to box his ears for leaving and holding him until she couldn't. He was missing and she had no idea where he had even gone. She sighed softly searching among the craggy precipices for anything.

She sighed softly and settled to her haunches and looked out over the land, debating What to do now. She could travel a little bit farther, but she would have to turn back soon. To make it back to her borders and her babies before nightfall.
15 Posts
Ooc —
Rowen spied the female move among the jarring stonework of the valley, She was the first local he had found in these lands. He had no idea where he was but the sight of other wolves meant food was going to be easier to find. His ribs were barely hidden below his pelt, he has lost many pounds in the journey from 'there' to here.  

New to the Teekon Wilds his 'stranger' scent would drive a local mad. So he hunkered down and watched her; she was larger then him. Even from this distance, he knew if she took offense to his presence, he would not live much longer. Though he was two years old, his smaller frame, shorter muzzle and unkempt coat gave him a puppyish appearance.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle did not care if strangers were around. SHe just wanted to walk. She did not notice the other that was near. She did however lift her head and sniff, feeling the ever present of a sixth sense letting her know she wasn't alone. She turned this way and that trying to find another, but she could see no one. So she lifted her muzzle and spoke loudly. If there's someone out there. I mean you no harm Then lowering her muzzle back to the ground, she continued on her way. Looking for any sign of her adopted son.
15 Posts
Ooc —
Rowen slapped his paw down and lifted his head. He drew a deep breath and offered a pitiful yet soft call, it was not a whine yet, still so very close to said sound he surprised himself.

He hadn't realized how lonely he was. He watched her walk away and leapt up to follow. Stopping in his tracks a few short feet away; His desire for companionship had overwhelmed his commonsense. He waited though for her to acknowledge him, fearful of getting to much closer his temperament currently closer to a lost fearful dog then a wolf

[Image: Dhole-Wild-Dogs_zpswdcgyyvj.jpg]
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle heard the sad howl, and it touched a chord in her heart. She knew very well the call of the lonely and sad. She herself had lived by it's thrall for months. She tilted her head and searched along the shore line for the wolf that had let such sound go.

She caught sight of the small red wolf. It made her lips twitch. She was a petite wolf, almost smaller than every single wolf she knew, but so was he. She wondered if she was perhaps even slightly bigger? She wasn't sure though. She sniffed the air trying to garner his scent. Hello, I'm Thistle Cloud