Blackfeather Woods The Dark King and Queen.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
@Meldresi because ya know <3

Burke trotted into the web carrying a very fat raccoon that was stocking up for the upcoming winter. Burke was lucky enough to spot the create and grab it for his mate. Oh she was so perfect. Especially now she was pregnant. Burke rather liked his claim he put on her, she was carrying their children now after all. The big grey male made sure to take extra well care of her. Never leaving her alone for a minute. He had lots to tell, Lusa had one of her pups back and it turned out that Scarlett girl had them. Oh Burke wished he would have done something to her when she was last here. Plus he needed to tell her Scarlett message which he really agreed on.

Burke had already told Meldresi about him kicking out Misty and how relieved he was because of it. He had learned his lesson to not be more strict with a joining thread. He spotted his mate and trotted forward. He placed the raccoon by her, in case she wanted to eat. Somedays she didn't want anything and some days she wanted all the food, so Burke decided that he would just take a meal with him just in case. "Your favorite wolf in the whole wide world has returned," he grinned. He moved around her, and sunk down behind and against her back. This way she could lay against him. He licked over her cheek. "Lots of news for you."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi laid across the pelt of the moose the pack had brought down, snuggling into its soft fur, half asleep as her mate entered her sick-room, only waking up at the smell of food. She paid no attention to her mate for once, not bothering to lean back into his body, her fangs tearing swiftly into the plump mustelid, with little of the grace or decorum she usually had when eating. Hormones, am I right?

She tore a strip of the raccoon's forelimb and gulped it down, her pink tongue swiping across her lips. "Oh, really?" She bent down and tore out another strip, repeating the same process. "Do tell."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke noticed that Meldresi was a bit distanced but he didn't mind it too much, they didn't need to be fluffy al the time. He was glad to see that she was eating. The large male hummed softly. "Well, quite some. Lusa found her pup back. Apparently Ohen bought the pup to Bearclaw Valley. It seemed that Scarlett girl cared for it, and rather well. He was almost plump," he explained. He knew that Meldresi had been there, recovering but it seemed that they didn't come to share that topic. "Anyways. Scarlett gave a message to us, which I rather agree with," he spoke, glacing at her. 

"She spoke about not wanting anything to do with Black Feather anymore. She said that her pups wouldn't come over, and that the alliance was over." That had probably to do with the fact that Burke scared her away and now Lusa took that pup from her. "That traitor Kove couldn't even keep leadership. He failed, and we don't need his traitor blood in out Black Feather Ranks. Plus he bred with that kind Albino. Those pups will not be good dark brother material at all," he growled.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi absorbed the news of the return of Lusa's pup silently, digesting both the information and the food. Why Ohen brought the pup to Bearclaw Valley was a mystery, as well as his location, but at least Scarlett had the good sense to bring him back instead of keeping him for even longer. She wondered how the pup might have felt to be brought to a different family for a month, only to be returned to a true family he barely knew. It then dawned on her that she had never met any of Lusa's litter either. That had to change, and soon.

Scarlett's message gave her pause in her feeding, her expression one of annoyance and disappointment. "Kove is no traitor." She met Burke's pale blue eyes with her own darker ones. "He failed his mission, yes, but he is still a Dark Brother. He is willing to redeem himself, by taking one of his own children and bringing them here. It's a worthy sacrifice." She groomed herself, her pink tongue gliding over her dark fur, cleaning up bits of meat and blood that had splattered onto her. "The child will still be impressionable when they come here, they might change."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke thought differently over Meldresi's statement. He shook his head because in his eyes Kove was nothing more than a traitor or at least he failed badly, so badly that Burke didn't really want to give him his second chance. Especially since Bearclaw rather misused their alliance which Burke disliked greatly. He remembered that one time having that Scarlett woman run into their territory, that was not the deal. And he didn't feel like having Kove's pup anywhere near these grounds. "I disagree. He failed a mission. He couldn't keep leadership. We saw his mate more on our grounds than him, I am sure he didn't think once about Mephala or thanks the dark gods for a meal. You were even dubious about Kove still being in this pack. He doesn't proof anything with having his son in our pack."

Burke didn't give two shits about this son or any pup of his. He rather had his upcoming pups get all the attention, they would be perfect material for the dark brotherhood. "It might be a sacrifice but I don't want a sheep dressed in wolf clothes. If he is anything like that Scarlett I will kill the thing. Then it would be a sacrifice for the goddess of murder," he stated. He wasn't going to have another Misty. "I will see how that Chevalier pup from Lusa is handling himself, by the looks of it that Bearclaw ruined him too," Burke spoke.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"The mission was a hard one, Burke, he is not a natural leader." Meldresi moved away from Burke's side, backing away so that she met his gaze head on, her haunches on the ground, refusing to lay flat on a full and pregnant stomach. "We both understand that. And there is nothing we can do unless someone invokes a contract on Raziel's head to bring Kove back to power. Even then, things maybe different." She would gladly have that be done, and install someone they could manipulate or bluff into submission at the head of Bearclaw, Kove or not. She could make Scarlett the alphess, if she wanted. "He proves that he still trusts us with his child, that he is willing to give up his flesh and blood to the Brotherhood."

Meldresi knew that Scarlett was a bubbly and happy person, a far cry from the type of wolves that live in Blackfeather, and how growing up with such a person could change a child. She was very aware of this. When he spoke of killing the child, Meldresi burst into a rage, moving forward as quickly as she could and snapping her jaws in front of his. Her hackles raised and her tail curled over her back. "YOU WILL NOT SACRIFICE ANY CHILD UNDER MY PROTECTION!" She hissed, her eyes blazing. The fact that Burke dared to mention killing a child upset her, as she was well aware that someone could easily kill her own children as revenge for Kove's child's murder.

Oh my.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Haha, It is really Meldresi that stops Burke from being a mean killer xD Guess she gave him enough motivation not to kill Xan. xD
[Image: tumblr_nnjrx4oXap1smcryio1_r2_500.gif] 

Burke nodded slowly agreeing with his wife that Kove was not a born leader. They did have a problem with what happened with Bearclaw, if only that Raziel would be interested in the Brotherhood, what he heard from Meldresi when she returned Raziel could have been a good dark brother. Dang it. Burke was just in a bad mood with Kove coming back. He had seen the male as a brother but he just felt betrayed that they hadn't seen him. "Scarlett had enough time to visit us several times," he pointed out. "Maybe we could send in a spy to over throw Raziel," he spoke thoughtfully, thinking of who to send and who had some leadership skills. He would have to watch their subordinates more throughly. Maybe one of the spiderlings even. 

Burke thought it was not more than normal that Kove would offer his child to them. They made offers before, if the child was weak Burke wouldn't mind to offer the child. His mate didn't seem to like that so much because she jumped up snapped her jaws close to his face. The heavy male sat up and looked at her with his calm place eyes. Hormones. That was probably what made her snap. He gave a soft nudge to her cheek, gently telling her that she she needed to calm down. "If you don't want the pup to die, it won't. You have more moral than the two of us after all," he pointed out and then licked over her cheek. It was the same when accepting Ayana in the pack. Meldresi often made him see other perspectives. "C'mon now, don't be mad," he murmured. "I won't like this pup being around here, but I won't kill him then. I promise." And Meldresi knew as well as him that he would never break that promise. "If you think Kove is worthy then I will believe your judgement. Now, please, c[b]ome lay down with me. "[/b]
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
LOL She really is.

Meldresi didn't care if it was her hormones that was making her explode in a rage. She would be furious, pregnant or not. Her fangs bared in aggression towards the man she loved. When he nudged her on the cheek, she pulled away and snapped her jaws close to his, refusing any placating actions from him. She didn't appreciate this calm, almost deriding tone he had towards her, as if she was some mad woman.

"Lay down with you?" She repeated, as if in disbelief. "After you suggested harming a child?" She stepped back, her control coming back as she towered over him, tail quivering. "The only thing stopping you from doing that would be me, and that is not enough." She snarled. The Dark Brotherhood was ruthless, yes, but many still had morals and codes. Her sect refused missions that involved hurting children or pregnant mothers. Why steal a life that has barely even begun? They would offer nothing to the Dark God in his seat in the Void. "People who kill children are weak and cowardly." She spat, glaring right into Burke's eyes as she said it.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
I love this thread. xD Burke isn't that easily mad and Meldresi is just in pure rage xD They really balance each other out.

Burke looked at his wifey and tipped his head in a cute way, because of course the dark alpha could be cute around his mate. There was no one that was close to them and they could just enjoy their company, if Meldresi wasn't making such a trouble out of the things he said. "Yes," he spoke. "Because you know, I enjoy you laying by my side," he smirked a bit, still laying down. He did move his muzzle away to avoid her teeth that might brush over his muzzle. He didn't move his body Burke was too calm and relaxed for that, even with Meldresi being very pissed at him. It was just the same when he was agitated with her, didn't last long. 

"Babe, clearly you have no clue how deep my love of you goes," he pointed and moved his nose closer to hers. She was the one that could stop him from doing anything just because he wanted to be there for her. He found that he also had been an amazing mate so far in taking care of Meldresi, just because his mind was always on the dark female. "Even if something would happen to you, which would be my worst nightmare by the way, then I will still keep that promise because I made it to you in the first place. C'mon now. You know I would never break a promise. No pup killing. Good thing I never killed a pup," he pointed out, and that Sebastian is an adult now, he added in his mind.

Burke nudged her. "Mel," he spoke softly. "Come lay down. You made your point very clear, your hubby will behave," he murmured and smiled a bit before placing his head down. He was usually a calm guy, only when he felt betrayed or someone prodded him too long that he would be really angry but other than that he kept himself calm. The male hoped his mate would feed of his energy. He didn't want her to overwork herself. He had no problem admitting his worst fear to her, he didn't want that to become a reality.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi wasn't impressed or charmed by Burke's coy looks and gentle words. Her fury still carried on on a wave of hormones that she couldn't suppress. She glared down at him as he laid their, looking up at her with begging eyes and she felt her rage break. Her brow relaxed slightly as she considered sitting down by her mate's side and relaxing, feeling his warmth against hers...

She snatched what remained of the raccoon and stormed off deep into the Web, a dark cloud of hormones and emotions. He didn't deserve the reward of her presence. Not after what he said.

Exeunt Meldresi. :D
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke raised an lighter dot on his brow and then shook his head before placing it down on the soft moss. Women.... Meldresi normally didn't really have those antics but he hoped that she would at least come to her senses. Burke liked her snuggled against his side. It kept him warm but also calmed him enough he could sleep relaxed. He closed his eyes, tried from today, he was always tired in the end. Even an alpha needed rest. 

Females were weird. But luckily his weirdo would always return to him. A soft sigh came off his lips. Probably the hormones raging. He wondered if she had been the same will pregnant with the spiderlings.

-end thread-