Already Home..
81 Posts
Ooc — Carter
(God, figuring out how to bring Copper back was a task..@Alastor

...Copper had been gone for a while. Wether people knew about it or not, he didn't know. He had spent a little while outside the borders, then a little more, until he was outside the borders for months at the time. Exiting the scents of the pack was like entering another world, and gave him silent pleasure. But the loneliness got to him. Not to mention the nasty storm that rolled by. 

Copper trotted inside the borders again, checking things out. It would be a bit of a trip to get down the mountain to where most of the pack slept. Or at least he thought. Copper was in an alien world.
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It hadn't been long since the boy was welcomed into the pack. He had been making work of the land, learning shortcuts and preferred paths. In the short time he'd been on the mountain, he'd been able to learn a lot about it. He liked it more and more with each passing day, though he had yet to really meet any of the other members. FitzDutiful and Chaska were the only ones he'd had the privilege of meeting thus far, but he didn't really mind that. They were nice, and had been welcoming. He believed the others would, most likely, be the same, so he didn't try to rush into growing acquainted with them. That being said, he didn't try to outright avoid them, either. All he'd do was make his way around the mountain, and if he ran into someone, that was fine. If he didn't, well, that was fine too. Unlike his time spent as a lone wolf, he did not feel lonely when not around another wolf all of the time. That was, probably, due to him knowing that they were there, still, even if he couldn't see them.

Alastor had been out and about, earlier that day, and had eventually grown close to the borders. He hadn't visited them since his first time crossing over that invisible boundary, and so he didn't turn away. The Greek's legs carried him along the pathway close to it, but not directly on top of it. He made sure there was space between himself and the actual 'line', but wasn't too far off that he couldn't see a ways passed it. It was while he was moving along through that area that he happened across the scent of another being. A following whiff revealed a faint trace of the pack's scent, leading him to believe the other to be a member as well. How long they'd been away, though, he could not tell. Even so, that did not make him change his course. Instead, he continued forward, until his icy gaze landed on the body of another male. He had not been told of another man when he'd been accepted, causing him to assume the one before him now was either accepted after the foreigner, or had been on a long enough journey to be forgotten. Either way, Alastor approached him, stopping a short distance away just in case. "Hello," the argent lupine said, his crown lowering slightly as he gave a nod of greeting. "Are you new here as well?" He had to ask, even though the better part of his mind had urged him not to.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria was starting to broaden her warrior skill in protecting the borders and keeping and eye on everything that was happening on the mountain. She was still slender little thing but she noticed that her muscles were getting used to the climb of the mountain and the uneven grounds. The girl saw herself as Fitz bodyguard and with that she really needed to make sure everything was safe for Fitz and his two children June and Mason.

She had been going back and forth to Hoshor Plains to find her other poison stash but she still hadn't found them. The Khalas had probably thrown them out, such a pity. Zaria did her best to collect them all, and her efforts had been fruitless. She had learned though. The female could probably find those plants again. The downside of this was that she missed the arrival of two new wolves. She rushed forward at the sight of two new males. She held her head high, she was a princess and right under in rank under Alphas Fitz.

Her eyes looked rather icy even though the female had green eyes. Her ears flat on her skull, she then smelled her packmates in their fur, well for the grey one, the other had no really scent. Zaria raised her chin, even though she as slender and small, didn't mean she was any less feisty. She turned her glare to the male with less scents (Copper). "Who is you?," she asked, her voice heavily accented and her tail held high. She then glanced to the side at the grey one. "I, Zaria," she then introduced, she was important after all.
81 Posts
Ooc — Carter
(Yee! It feels good to be back!)
Goodness. Copper had barely gotten back, and he was already socially overloaded. The one thing he did catch though, was "Are you new here as well?" Copper was infuriated. But another thing he learned in his silent period, is that the trees don't care. The forest will not stop existing just because something wronged him. 
Life is but a dream.
The rusty wolf then realized his hackles were up, and put them down. But he was stock still when his reply boomed out.
"I'm Copper. And I've existed much longer than you, b-."
He then saw a lady roll up. Copper gave a steely yellow gaze to hold off the icy green one he was receiving.
"Hi, Zaria. I'm Copper.." He was slightly confused with the female wolf's language, or lack therof.
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
While awaiting a reply from the other male, he noticed his hackles raise. As far as he could tell, that was the only thing he'd done that was more on the threatening side of the spectrum, and so he didn't step back. He stood where he was, watching closely until his coat flattened back down. It was weird, he noted, but refrained from saying anything about it. Just as the wolf he now knew as 'Copper' started to mention something about being there for awhile, the males were greeted by a female presence. The way she spoke made him certain she was the one Fitz had called 'Zaria', and she confirmed his suspicions a moment later when introductions were made. He looked between the two, giving a friendly nod to each of them. "It is nice to meet you, Copper," he started, then looked to the girl. "As is it you. FitzDutiful told me about you—your English is far better than what I was expecting." His words were followed by a smile, then another faint dip of his crown. "My name is Alastor Vranas. English is not my first language, either." He did not mention where he was from, uncertain of what could come out of it. Then, he returned his attention to the other male, not wishing to be rude.

Alastor was curious about where he'd gone, and why he was away for a long enough time to have not been mentioned. Deciding it was not his place to ask, he opted for another question. "Are you back at the mountain permanently now?" As he spoke, his head tilted a bit. It was a normal action for him, something close to being a habit. It was one he couldn't grow out of, and couldn't even leave behind when he'd been wandering on his own.

532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria watched the two other males without fear. Being timid was not in her nature after all. The grey one seemed very friendly and nodded in kind to her. The other she wasn't so sure about him yet. He was named Copper apparently and the one she was standing closer to was Alastor. Good to know. Her green eyes turned Alastor, ears perking up as he gave her a compliment. She pushed out her chest a bit. "Zaria work hard. Listen to lots of Chaska's stories. Learn new words," she returned. Maybe some wolves thought that she was stupid because of the way she talked but she was far from since she had learned tremendously from living at Silvertip alone. She was very proud of herself for that. "Whats other tongue of Ala--Ala-Storrr?"

So apparently this Copper was here before. Zaria wasn't too impressed with him. He had left Alphas Fitz and she saw it as a great shame that this male even dared to abandon his alpha and then have the audacity to even return with his sorry ass. But the lucky bastard was safe under the promise she swore, not hurting any pack members because then Alphas Fitz wouldn't be happy with her. Still, Zaria liked to remind this Copper that what had been before wasn't here anymore. He had the lowest rank and Zaria really liked to remind other wolves of that particular info. Whatever rank this Copper had before he should not think that he could resume on that spot. "You leave.. Why?," she questioned to Copper.
81 Posts
Ooc — Carter
"You leave..Why?" Copper felt a pang of mischief run through his body with that question.
"Because I'm the king of the mountain, doll." Copper replied smoothly. It was true. Even after past reminders that he was all but such, Copper came back, boasting this fact.
"And yeah, I'm back. I've already done everything I pleased, got all the ladies, and now I'm here to stay." The ladies bit was obviously a lie, but, how else do you up the drive in potential women?
Copper started daydreaming..
Two female wolves were gossiping together.
"Did you hear about that Copper?"
"Yes. I hear he's strong, and very handsome."
"I wish I could have a man like him."
"huh. Me too!"
Copper's self centered delusions kept on, even though he might miss some important real life information.
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When the girl spoke to him, telling of how she'd been listening to stories, he kept his expression calm. While a smile lingered on his maw, it was not one of amusement, but one of happiness for her. Never would he laugh at the way another spoke, since not only would that be beyond rude, it also just wasn't him. He came from a land where English was not the common tongue, and most of those who did speak it, spoke in a rather broken variation of it. He was lucky to have learned it at a young age, and be introduced to a space in which it was the most common while his brain was still developing. It was understandable, though, that not all were given such an opportunity. The smile had faltered as he was cast back into memories of his life before Teekon, but was steadied once a question was posed. His other tongue. "Greek," he answered, the fondness he felt for the language flickering across his face. Oh, how he adored the language. "What is your other language?" Alastor could not help but be curious.

Then, the other male started to speak. The manner in which he voiced his words was off-putting, for the grey fellow. It was in that moment that he realized, for the first time in a long while, he might actually end up disliking another soul. Getting along with others had always been an easy task for him, and his being raised with manners often kept him on the good side of anyone he'd come across. It was not a common thing for him to start to dislike someone, especially when he'd only just met them, but something about Copper didn't quite click right with him. "I do not believe you are the king," he voiced, a sliver of confusion seeping into his naturally chilling gaze. "FitzDutiful is the king of this mountain. It is his pack, after all." Hearing another male deem themselves as the 'king' was, to put it simply, rather offensive.

While he'd only been apart of Silvertip for a short time, it was his home, and Fitz was his leader. The lupine who stood before him currently was no ruler of any sort, at least not to Alastor. The comment about 'getting all the ladies' was also quick to have his optics narrowing, creating a faint glare atop his already icy look. He was one to believe everyone deserved the basic respect necessary for a living creature, and so the comment hit a nerve with him. It sounded almost as if he was viewing them as quests in need of conquering, though that was just what his thought process got out of it. Whether that was intended or not, he could not be certain. His upbringing coaxed Alastor into giving him the benefit of the doubt, though for how long that would last, not even the argent boy could tell.

532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
@Copper waiting to reply to our other thread because of this one ;)

Zaria didn't know the language of Greek or where 'Greek' was located but she liked to have a kindred spirit that was also unknown in the ways of the English speaking tongue. The slender girl turned her flattened ears forward towards the male when he asked about her culture. "Dorthran," she spoke, her accent fitting with how she pronounced it. "Hoshor Plains," she then added. Maybe he knew the location, and then he also would know that those wolves had left, she didn't need to explain that. Though, then it would be like she was only here because her pack was gone, no she had left herself. The slender girl was pretty keen on letting others know that, since it felt like she was off her leash.

Zaria's ears instantly fell back when that other male spoke. Her eyes narrowed with Alastor's and her ears flattened. Zaria even bared her teeth as she was very protective of Fitz and his pack. She growled loudly when he said king. She knew that word along with mountain. If it was up to Zaria she would have killed this wolf this instant. She turned even more vicious when he spoke something that didn't make sense to her but seeing the look on Alastor's face made it pretty sure it was disgusting too. Her speedy little body moved forward, since that was her thing. She didn't have much weight but she was ridiculously fast. She instantly felt like this male needed to know his place and since Alpha Fitz wasn't here it was her job as the highest ranked wolf to change his horrible behavior.

The girl moved forward, it was clear that she wasn't going for a kill but a very strict correction. Since Zaria couldn't communicate too well in english as of now she was far more into wolf language. She targeted her bite at the top of his head, behind his ears. She tried to bite down there on one of the wolf's pressure points and press him down. If he didn't want any further injury he would just go with the motion and lower himself. If Zaria had been really her unstable self she would have went for the kill but her she was not. She was very keen on letting the wolf know his place, at the bottom, the lowest of the lowest with meant he should be close to the ground. Alphas Fitz was Alpha and if this male disrespected him like that Zaria wasn't going to have a good time with this male.
81 Posts
Ooc — Carter
(XD Everybody hates copper. Also, okay @Zaria)

Copper was getting ready to respond to Alastor, when the smaller wolf jumped on him, biting him behind the ear, and killing his daydream. The rusty wolf lowered himself to the ground, albeit, his body language didn't near match his thoughts.
"Okay. I surrender. Can you get off of me now?" Copper reacted pretty much the way a calm teenager reacts to getting attacked by a younger child. It hurt, so he asked her to stop, all while resisting the urge to clobber her.
"God, this is what I get for coming back?" Copper said, his voice straining slightly. Copper respected @FitzDutiful very much, but it was unfathomable to him that one wolf could rule a whole mountain. Also, Copper knew Fitz very well. Did he change to the point of having these goons put him down for speaking his mind? He hoped not. If so, he would take his company elsewhere.
Copper waited for a reply from the two.
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Neither the culture or pack name, he assumed it was, were familiar to the boy. It was understandable, though. He'd been in the valley up until recently, and hadn't left it until awhile after the buffalo wolves had taken their leave. That left him oblivious to the fact that Zaria was not the first of her culture that he'd been able to meet. The Greek had crossed paths with a masked wolf quite some time ago who went by the name 'Zoratto'. He'd been unable to stick around long enough to figure out where the younger had come from, though their lack of a shared tongue would have prevented such an opportunity from becoming available even if he had stuck around longer. It was a pity, really, that he hadn't been able to learn of the other male's origins way back then. Had he, perhaps he would have been able to ask the girl what 'maegi' meant, and why Zoratto had insisted on referring to him as such. The word had started to be used right after he'd spoken to the other in Greek, which had left him further confused. It would have been nice, perhaps, to properly lay to rest his hidden curiosity, but alas, that simply wasn't going to happen.

Before Alastor was granted the chance to speak again, he heard a growl sound from his side. He was a bit shocked when he'd turned his head, seeing that owner of such a sound. While he could understand why she had decided voice a wordless warning, he did not exactly approve. They'd gotten off to a bad start, but even so, the argent wolf could not feel any true aggression towards the returning member. Of course, he was not happy with him at the moment, but second chances were not taboo to him. Then, she took it a step farther, which really caught him off-guard. At first, he couldn't believe what he'd witnessed had actually happened. Once the situation hit him, however, it became certain in his mind that the girl had taken things way too far. In an attempt to draw Zaria's attention from the other male, he approached her slowly and nudged her side with his muzzle.Though no blood had been drawn, yet, he didn't enjoy being witness to such aggressive behavior. Copper had not posed a physical threat, therefore Alastor believed he should not have been met with such. While the words that'd left his mouth were unappealing, they did not warrant such a reaction. Clearly, Fitz did not feel threatened by the self-proclaimed king, since he'd let him back onto the mountain. If that was the case, like he assumed it was, then the foreigner felt he should relax some, and not be so quick to jump on the other's throat.

532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria didn't care what Alastor was thinking, and even if he would voice it out loud she wouldn't pay any heed to it. She would let this fake king know that she was not appreciating how he was walking about Alphas Fitz. She took his protection very serious and she wanted all the others to know that. If they wanted to get to the king they had to go through her. She was also higher in rank and could give some correction. Zaria was a very primal wolf and Dorthran was a harsh culture so in her eyes if was perfectly normal to make a correction like she did. She hadn't even put any want to kill in there, which was very difficult for her.

The wolf started whining in an annoying way and then the other male nudged her. She let go but not because he told her too. She glared at him for a moment and then turned her gaze back to Copper. "You are never king," she hissed. "Watch your tongue." The girl had her hackles bristled up before calming down. "Be warned," she added, still not very amused. When she was new she at least had the respect to not claim herself as the princess here, she wasn't going to let this wannabe king claim otherwise.
81 Posts
Ooc — Carter
(last post for me)
Copper stalked off into the woods. Screw alpha, screw these idiots, screw everything. The rusty wolf lay down behind a tree, and quietly waited. This is what he got for coming back? Voicing things that, in a different situation, were completely completely fine?

Copper had to change his gameplan, but not in the way Zaria tried to force him to do. He was still king of the mountain, but now he was ready to make rivals. Because everyone in that pack is a real peice.
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me, too~

The glare he received was something he didn’t expect or understand. Being a kind soul all around, having a glare sent his way wasn’t something he was especially use to, either. It forced him to take a small step back, and made his ears lower slightly. He’d seen nothing wrong with his actions, as he’d done nothing more than give the girl a gentle nudge. Had that offended her in some way…? He didn’t know, nor could he tell simply by looking at her. As quick as the glare was there, however, it was gone. The return of her attention to the false king caused his ears to perk back up slightly, though confusion still lingered in his eyes. Perhaps, he thought, keeping away from the other foreigner would be best for the time being. At least until he could figure out what he’d done wrong, anyways. So, instead of stepping in again, he hung around in the background and listened. Though he could, to some degree, understand the reasoning behind Zaria’s demeanor towards the other male, the venomous tone her voice took on shocked him. He was, once again, surprised by the girl, and how she could speak in such a manner.

When Copper stalked off, the Greek boy lingered for a few extra seconds. He looked from where the male had gone, then to the girl in front of him, letting a quiet breath pass through his teeth. A part of him wished to follow after the male, to ensure he was okay, but the rest of him urged his legs to move in the opposite direction. Αυτό ήταν... δεν είναι καλό, he murmured, speaking his thoughts. Before waiting to see what else the girl had planned, he turned and headed off, going in the opposite direction Copper had taken. He wasn’t so sure he ever wanted to be alone with Zaria.

532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria lifted her tail once the male scattered off after her rather brought correction. She was very keen on making everyone know where their rank was. She was right under Fitz and if anyone had trouble with Fitz they would have trouble with her. The young female did see herself as Fitz's protector. The other male was quick to trot off in another direction. Zaria was pretty pleased with herself, but she still disliked Copper. That would take a while before that would change. She wasn't one to change her opinion about someone quickly.

The other male she did like to a certain level, as far as she could like someone. Zaria really had her own way of communicating. Fitz seemed to like it so she wasn't changing her ways. The female trotted off with pride in her step.