Kintla Flatlands Don't go near the shadows.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Placed at Meadowlark Prairie

Sebastian got some more confidence thanks to his pack mates. The large male wanted to go back to the meadow he met the two females last time but as he went through BramblePoint he took the wrong path and looped around back to the prairie that laid out before the Caldera. The wide open plains laid out before him and the large wolf suddenly felt a need to run as fast as he could. Sebastian's long legs moved as fast as he could, feeling the winds tug on his fur. Due to his brute size he wasn't the fastest but for moment the huge wolf felt fast. That was until he ran over a hill and spotted the dark forest of Black Feather in the distance. The male instantly hit his breaks, his paws pushing up some dirt. 

He watched the scene as he was heavily panting. The one wolf that gave him nightmares lived there. He should never pestered his father, even though the man had ignored him his whole life. Curiosity still got to him as he wanted to know why. Why was he ignored but his adoptive son wasn't?! It didn't make any sense. But Sebastian didn't want to be stupid again, he knew he was rather reckless sometimes and he wasn't going to tempt his faith today. Sebastian laid down, scanning over the plains and looking at those dark trees cluttered together.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Is this eligible for Outrider, or is it too close to BFW?

Today was the day for travel. After giving a lesson to her young ones, she set off to take a short break away. She took her time, walking slowly and mind in a terrible place. It had been awhile since she seen Grim. Where was he this time? She had grown more worried as the days went by. It seemed like once she found Chevalier, Grimnir withered away.

Lost in thought, Lusa did not notice she went past the Blackfeather borders. When she did notice, she hadn't bothered to stop. She loved to venture into new lands. Just a trait of hers. Her eyes danced around the area and rested on a grey figure. Was it Burke? No, it couldn't be. He should be with Meldresi. She walked closer to the seemed to be frozen Burke. "Burke what are you doing here? Meldresi is pregnant and your just standing here." She studied this wolf up and down, and realized he had a tail, unlike Burke. "You're not Burke. Who are you?"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Outrider is in charge of Exploration and sending Messages, so this could definitely be some information for Burke ;)

Sebastian looked over the scenery but hadn't noticed a black little dot approaching him. He was absorbed in his own thoughts with all that was happening. He just wished to know why, and how. He hated that Damien and how he treated him. Sebastian looked up once he heard some movement followed by a voice. Sebastian instantly flattened his ears and stepped a bit back. He held his tail stiffly as he watched the woman who called him Burke. What she said after calling him that stopped all his thoughts and he just stared blankly at her. Eventually his thoughts started to flow into his brain, screaming thoughts. WOULD THIS MAN STOP MAKING CHILDREN IF HE HATED THEM. BURKE WAS GETTING ANOTHER LITTER!!! HE WAS ONCE AGAIN LESS IMPORTANT!!! WHAT?! ANOTHER LITTER?! 

Sebastian almost felt sick to his stomach. His father always ignored him, what was so wrong about him that he didn't spend any time with him?! Why in the hell would the man make even more children. He already had a whole army!? Sebastian instantly filled with jealously. The really toxic green jealously. Sebastian was almost tempted to kill those little bastards. Bad thought, Bad thought. He wasn't like Burke. He wouldn't kill an innocent life like that but he wanted to. He felt so jealous and mad that he was tempted to bawl like a big baby. He could just attack the messenger, his father Burke had scared him with a message maybe he could just sent a message back by injuring this female. He wanted to say to his father he wasn't scared but he was.

"I doubt Burke would not appreciate you talking to him like that," Sebastian pointed out with a cold glare. He was so bitter and hateful when the topic of his father was poisoning his mind. If he knew one thing from when he was little was that his father would never stand still for a moment. "None of you business. You have teats so why don't you go back to your own pups, you wench," he snapped, flattening his ears. "Are those his pups too?!," he snapped consumed in his bitterness. Because after all, when his father was leader of his pack his uncle and Burke always made sure all the females were pregnant. Sebastian was pretty sure that man still hadn't changed his ways.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She sneered at his snappy attitude and harsh stare. She wasn't really aware of the fact he was filled with jealousy, so Lusa just thought he was crazy. "A simple 'none of your business' would be enough. No need to be all butt hurt about it." She hadn't done anything wrong really, only a switcheroo with names. She wondered why he was so angry.

She snarled at his other words. "Is this how you usually greet others asshole?" If it was, then that would be just a shame. She wouldn't want to greet herself like he did. "No, they are not! What is your problem? I could have attacked you for being so close to Blackfeather, but I didn't!"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian flattened his ears and bare his teeth. "Do I look like I give a flying fuck about your feelings?," he instantly returned. That rage taking over. He was really polite normally because he didn't want to be anything like his father but it was programmed inside of him after all. He could be a heartless cold bastard that didn't gave a shit about anyone. He would have greeted her normally if she hadn't told him the piece of information that was cringe worthy to Sebastian. The immense male didn't wish to know that, now his mind would only overload on all the possibilities. Would he love them? Or would he ignore this one too?

"These are neutral grounds, and you as a mother I doubt you would be risking injury," he pointed out almost arrogantly, correction, it was pretty arrogant. "But fine, I will calm down. Tell me about my father then," he spoke, still glaring at her. He wondered what she had to say about him. Clearly she didn't mind putting up a tone with the male. He was curious to her reaction too, because that would make him realize if Burke had told the other pack members about him or not.
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
If there was one thing he had learned throughout his days in this pack, it was to look for the south and boy was he right.  The commotion had attracted his attention and while he approached both wolves had not even noticed him.  He did recognize the wolf as being the named Sebastian and he could sense why Burke disliked him.  "She won't, but  I would.  " he replied, seemingly coming out of nowhere, a sly smile on his lips as the answer had a tune in it. The melody of warning to match his arrogance. He set foot next to Lusa. He wondered what in the name of the spirit she was doing here alone, when her broken paw probably was still healing and she had pups to care for. Sure he understood that she needed away, but alone ?  Akela found that triggering. Blame his mate, but mothers or mothers to be did not leave the territory of the pack on their own.  He sure was close to take it out on her, she was a packmate and he would not allows such poor social skills coming from that wolf.  " Why don't we call your father, ask him yourself ? " Akela suggested. Two could play that game.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She growled once more, before calming down. "Of course not. I don't care for yours either." Why would she anyways? She never really cared for anyone outside the Pack. Even some wolves inside her Pack she didn't care for. Just part of her dark demeanor.

"Neutral grounds that are close to our grounds. How would I know you weren't heading to Blackfeather?" She had always been a little touchy with protecting. She couldn't help but attacking someone, even if they were farther away from their grounds. It didn't bother her though. "So Burke is your father? He never mentioned having an older son." That fact would probably piss him off more, but she wouldn't know about it. "He's Alpha of Blackfeatherwoods now. Mate to our former Alpha." she paused before glaring at this wolf, "Not some horny dog so you know." His last comment made it sound like he thought Burke was a horny dog. "I don't know what else to tell you. Unless there is a question about him you yearn to be answered."

When Akela had come out of nowhere, she had an immediate smirk on her face. Two against one? Odds are in their favor.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Maybe he was close to Black Feather after all because soon another wolf approached them, seemingly out of no-where. But he had been in a heated conversation with his black lady after all. Sebastian turned his pale eyes at the male for a moment. When he started to speak. The male stated that the girl wouldn't say anything. Sebastian calmed a bit down when the male spoke about calling his father. Oh dear. That gave him a mild panicked movement because then it would be three against one, which would be his death for sure. But then, which surprised and completely amused him. The girl started to blab everything out he wanted to know. 

Sebastian almost felt like laughing. These BlackFeather wolves even had no respect for each other. The female completely ignored the dark male that just joined and babbled on like some fool. Slowly Sebastian started to laugh just because she was so stupid. He already know that his father was the alpha, and mate of this Meldresi. That he took her on as a mate was a miracle, he hadn't even mated his mother and he knew for a fact he liked her most of all the females. Then the female even embarrassed her alpha for the second time that day by telling him to his face he is not a horny dog. Now this was turning into something that was almost comedic.

Sebastian really burets out laughing at that last part 'I don't know what else to tell you'. "Are you going to tell me the secret entrances too? Or how he likes his food?," he spoke, clearly mocking her. She even made a fool of the dark male that was standing next to her. This was gold, how angry he was before that was how amused he was now. Even the fact that his father hadn't mentioned him didn't bother Sebastian. He was probably ashamed what he did to him. Yes that would be it. "Well, I think I have everything I need to know, goodbye," he spoke with a smirk that Burke pulled often.
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
Akela was for a second believing that he had dreamed what came out of the woman's mouth. He snapped at her, using his higher rank to put her back in her place , yes in front of Sebastian, but he did not care for the words or actions of the Burke's bastard right now.  " Shut your mouth woman.  What gives you the right to answer questions about your alpha" he growled at her, dominating her.  " You do not , don't consider being an outrider if you cannot keep your tongue to yourself" he spoke sternly.

He turned his head towards Sebastian.  " I don't think you know everything, bastard son or you wouldn't feel so coy.  " he replied.  " Don't test your luck too much, our Alpha commanded you dead and with such arrogance, I see that you are no more worth than a boy with daddy issues.  Talking back, but running back to the hawks , tail between his tail as soon as things get tough.  Man up and challenge your father, instead of making fools of all of us. "
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
At that moment, she became red hot with embarrassment and anger. How could she do that? It was a stupid mistake that she would have to watch out for next time. She ignored Sebastian's words, but growled at Akela's. She couldn't do anything but snap her teeth at the male. Usually she would attack at this moment, but she wasn't going to be a complete idiot.

She glared at this Burke look alike. "Why don't we just kill him now?" she quipped in with a smirk. "Cowards don't belong in this world." Her lips curled back and her fur stood on edge, making herself look bigger.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian almost had to laugh a bit when the dark male scolded the female and she just snapped right back at him without any respect for a higher ranked wolf. His father ran a pack of idiots with no hierarchy, that was pretty much clear. Sebastian was happy where he was. Peregrine and Fox at least were clear on their authority. This female was ridiculous. The dark male spoke to him now. Slowly his eyes narrowed. He called him a bastard, true his father never mated his mother but he wasn't a bastard! The bastard hurt more because he felt for his mother rather than himself. His father wanting him dead was no surprise. Sebastian wondered why he was still here. He should just run these wolves were nothing to him. 

"I don't think Burke would like you of all disobeying subordinates to kill me," he pointed out to the female. Sebastian then turned to the male. "I am not completely stupid, I am not walking into that trap of going to your territory. Then I will be outnumbered. He can meet me on natural grounds," Sebastian stated his final words. The young male didn't want to risk another injury, his shoulder was healed but still weaker. He couldn't her permanent damage there. The male then turned around and sped away, not caring that they would call him a coward. Once he would face his dad then they would see a different side of him.

- Sebastian exits -
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
Akela had other duties to tend to , then having to prevent wars from happening.  He did not take offense in her snapping at him.  She did not seem to like him, that was her problem, but hierarchy was hierarchy. He listed to the younger male , ignoring her question for now.  "I shall deliver the message. " he spoke and let Sebasian leave.  He turned to Lusa then.  " You asked why we do not kill him now.  Coward as he might be, he is member of a pack.  If we kill him, his pack is going to avenge him. Your Alpha gave the explicit wish of not having any war with other packs while  Meldresi is expecting. So stop provoking others, and be more diplomatic when you're out there. One day, it will get you, your pups or everyone of us killed in the process of trying to fix whatever is happening. " he told her calmly.   "Just be..more careful, for our pack's sake. " he gave her as word of advice. He then gave her a respectful nod, because he had manners, and resumed his way to Rising Sun Valley. In the process  he howled for @Burke to inform him of what had happened and what Sebastian had delivered as message.

- Akela  exists -
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She nodded, showing that she understood. She always let her rage get the best of her. That was something she needed to work on. It was a disadvantage she had.

She stood in her spot for awhile. Watching Akela's figure disappear. She dare not follow him, for she didn't want to see her packmates. Not yet at least. When she was certain her packmate was gone, she followed his trail back to Blackfeather.