Blackfeather Woods Your actions have consequences.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian

Burke had heard the howl, a very worrisome howl. So his packmates ran into his son again, huh? That was not something he liked to see happening. He needed to know more details. Now Akela was exploring Rising Sun Valley it would have been Lusa who needed to be asked questions. Yet, he had heard about Lusa's defiance and almost starting a war. This wasn't the first time he female did something Burke wasn't pleased about, like snarling to Akela that he shouldn't lead her daughter to a cougar. She needed to start behaving towards her rank or otherwise Burke would place her down all the way at the bottom till she learned some respect. She had not only made a fool out of herself but also of his pack, The dark Woods. If word came to the Caldera how Black Feather members weren't even respecting or listening to each other then that rumor could go through out Teekon.

Burke howled for Lusa, it was a demanding howl. Burke requested her presence right now. He didn't care what she was doing because he needed to talk some sense in the female. What had she been thinking?! Damn it. Burke had tried to talk more often with her, trying to give her help but until now she wasn't not really helping with the pack. She had her broken paw so she couldn't hunt but she could go out of Black Feather to BCV to get her pup, and then leave those two again to encounter Sebastian of all wolves?! On top of that she also answered everything Sebastian wanted to know. Including that Meldresi was pregnant. That was one thing someone shouldn't say to a revengeful bastard. Burke was very displeased.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She had been angrily pacing around when at the time of the howl. She was angry, depressed, and worried. The meeting with Burke's look alike made her become embarrassed. She was depressed that Baldur was now gone. She was most certainty depressed that Grimnir was gone, and worried of where he might be. Had he left? Did he die? No, she had a feeling where he was. The last time she seen him, he was determined to find his eldest son.

She walked more slowly than usual, head down with discouragement. She wasn't in the mood to see Burke of all people. When she arrived, she lifted her head, eyes ice cold. "I know what you're going to say. How could I give information to an outsider?" She dug into the ground with one paw, growling. "Is that what this is about? Well, I made a mistake, that's for sure." She had regret it ever since she stepped foot here. "Go ahead. Enlighten me with your rage."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke watched the black female approach and she was clearly not in a good mood. The alpha also wasn't in the greatest mood. Burke usually kept his calm, only in some scenarios when he was really fed up with something he would flip his lit. When the female didn't even greet him but arrogantly went on about what she did and how he was going to be mad at her the calm alpha was starting to boil from the inside. "Shut up," he snapped shortly with a growl. "I was not even in a rage until you started opening your arrogant mouth. I was merely disappointed in your actions. It is not even the fact that you gave away too much information. The way you stand before me without a grain of respect is sickening," Burke spoke, now he was clearly disgusted.

He had always stood by the female's side. When she became pregnant, when Grimnir had been away, when she had her babies he had offered them to train them, and he had kept that promise. Oh and the storm, the alpha went out of his way to save her when her paw was broken not a month ago. What did he get in return? A female that only went outside of BFW, didn't help with hunting, still didn't have any trades on her name while being here for six months and managed to completely ruin the image of BFW in front of the eyes of his 'son'. The only thing that had been missing was an eye roll from the female after she spoke. 

"Yes, you made a mistake and you know as well as I do that if someone makes a mistake I am usually there to help correct that mistake. I am sick of offering my help to you and you running around like a bulldozer and making everything worse," he snapped. "I believe I have been there more for you since you were pregnant than your mate was, and now I get this tone and not even an ouch of respect? You have a lot of nerve, Lusa," he snarled, how he was truly pissed off. The heavy set male stepped forward in a threatening way. She better start showing some submission to her alpha if she wanted to stay in this pack. "I am you alpha, your leader. I am there for you in need but I will and I have the right to also tell you when I don't like something you do." Burke even found that he would be rather respectful in that matter if Lusa hadn't reacted this way she did. Foolish female. 

"You are so very close to be kicked out from this pack. See how well you do without Black feather hunting for you, caring for you, oh and!, most of all babysitting your pups while you are off to god knows where with a broken paw." Burke's threat was a very serious one, and if she wasn't starting to show another disposition towards him the alpha had no problem to make Lusa and her pups loners. See how well she would do when she had a den with babies to defend and hunt for herself and two youngsters. Burke was definitely sure that it wouldn't be a fun scenario for Lusa. "You better explain yourself and that ungrateful behavior of yours. If you dislike me as a leader then just fucking leave," he added.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She paced around angrily before turning back to Burke. "Burke, for once I want you to listen to me and listen to me well ok? You are right. I haven't been the nicest person in the world, but if you know what I go through, you might understand."

She sighed before starting again. "My life is going down in flames right now. When I saw Chevalier again, for once in my life I was filled with joy. I thought he would be happy here with me. I am so wrong. He hates it here. He hates me. His own mother. One of two wolves who care for him most."

"And Grimnir didn't want to abandon the Pack. He went to look for Baldur. He told me that the last time I saw him. Now, he is who knows where. Probably dead. Baldur may also be dead. Ayana, one of the only people I get along with, is gone. To think she'd be back right now. Everyone is leaving me!"

"I know that you may not care about my feelings because what I've done. But god damnit, I feel broken now and you're not making me feel any better. I appreciate me, right now I just want to be alone. This talk isn't reassuring to me.
" She stepped back and started walking away, only to stop in her tracks and turn around. "If you want me to do something while I go outside the Blackfeather, you could just asked. I'm a better packmember than you think and I can prove it."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was serious about what he said. He will kick them out if she walks away otherwise it won't be realistic with the way she is talking to an alpha. Now it is up to you if you make her walk away from Burke, I have to be realistic, so if you do make her walk away then Lusa and her pups are out of Black Feather. Lusa's future is in your hands. 

Burke snarled when Lusa still showed no respect. He wasn't some doormat to have her paws be rubbed against. The woman was a fool for even talking to him like that. He was the leader and while Burke wasn't always pressing on that matter to his pack mates he did expect his pack members to show him respect and acknowledge him as the authority. She was going to far. She even dared to walk away and then turn back with an even more arrogant and self-centered response. She wanted alone time? Fine. He could give her that by banishing her from these pack lands. She wanted alone time, but what about her young?! Burke was appalled. The mother shouldn't have been a mother. 

He lunged forward and grabbed her by her scruff, there was no question of hit and miss because she had her back to him while she was walking away from him after all. She couldn't avoid it and Burke wanted her to give that correction. He grabbed her behind her ears and pushed her down, cheek against the ground with quite a lot of force. It was back to their natural ways since a verbal correction didn't work with the female. He held her down for a good minute before letting go. "If you want to be alone then I banish you from these lands right now. I don't appreciate your tone. You could have come to me with this, you didn't. I have only been there for you. I howled to everyone that Ayana is on a mission, at least she is doing something for this pack. Grimnir and Baldur are probably dead, yes. Sorry, but I can't do anything about that than be there for you. But that is not an excuse to treat me the way you are doing now. Every Black Feather member has been there for you, including me. You don't treat me this way," he snapped.

"I am not here right now to make you feel any better you self-centered monster. I have done that many times before and you never showed anything in return. You leech from this pack without giving us anything in return and yes, I can say something about that! You did not even have the decency to talk normally to me from the beginning, your alpha. I have counseled you a lot of times. If you felt broken you could have come to me, always. You know that. Every time I tell you that you an always come to me. I am always there for my pack. Black Feather is my family. We wouldn't have this argument in the first place if you would have said sorry, genuinely feel bad about what you did. After that there would be an opportunity to tell me that you don't feel right. Do you really think I am going to be like; 'Oh poor lusa, Oh yes you have been a poor little thing. Here let me give you another piece of meat I hunted'. No, I do not. You do not deserve any of my kindness anymore. Especially not with you saying that you need time alone. We are a pack. What are you going to do? Leave your pups again? Enough is Enough, Lusa. Don't think about yourself for once. If you cross this border right now and walk away from me I will dump your pups at the edge of the lake and make sure you are a traitor to this pack. It is that or you submit to me right now, accept me as your leader. Genuinely." And then they could talk. 

Burke had to be strict with her. These words might have been harsh but Burke had to make it clear that she was a subordinate to his pack. She lived under his protection and if she wanted to stay she would need to change her attitude. Times might be hard for the female but that was not the reason to react it out all on him. Burke was not one to lose his temper but enough was enough. Burke found that he was a respectable alpha. He was there for his members and normally had his more calm and grim attitude. Since Akela arrived he might even have been more open and playful towards others. But he could not accept any pack member, even one that had been with him for six months, to treat him like this. He would not swallow it. And the alpha would most definitely, and without remorse, evict the mother and her young.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
The attack was no surprise. When Burke put her down, for once she did not struggle. Not even a little. For once she took Burke's words to heart, understanding. When he finished she looked up at him. "Okay," was all she said. "I'm not leaving. This is my home. A place I've learned to love." She wasn't going to leave everyone behind. Too many memories. Good and bad, but memories non the less.

She looked off into the dark woods. "I'm better than how you say I am Burke," she stated in a calm voice. "You can't see that now, but I can prove it. I'm not a monster." Arrogant, yes. Sly, maybe. Anything but monster. That word reminded her of terrible things that she wished she'd never see again. She wasn't a monster.

Shorter post. Sorry!
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke relaxed more once the female finally accepted her fate. Burke kept his posture big and threatening. But she knew that if she left now she would be out of the pack, clearly that was what none of them wanted. "Good. Now how about you stay in this home for once. You can be alone in BFW too. Your kids need you, and if you want Chevalier to not hate you so much then I'd say to spend more time with him and you know, maybe ask what he liked about Bearclaw Valley. Just explain him things. Kids are not stupid, and especially not Chevalier. So, just be a mother to him and he will love you. Potema, Cicero and Damien are not my children and they see me as their father. So I think you as their biological mother can probably turn things around too," he explained on a steadier tone. 

'Well then show that better side of yours because I haven't seen it yet," he spoke, being brutally honest as ever. "I am not even sure what trades you want to pursue but if you can walk with that paw to Bearclaw than you can patrol the borders when I am training your kids," he pointed out as a suggestion. He wasn't always going to be nice, that wasn't his thing. But once Lusa was starting to show she really wanted to be here then Burke would be more civil against her. "And once again, if something is too much or you feel like shit, you can come to me. I will be your counselor, do you thing I want wolves to feel broken in my pack? No. I am not some teenager that holds grudges. Understood?" Burke looked at her with a strict gaze for a moment. "Okay. Then go to your young and be very glad you aren't packless," He spoke, dismissing her. Burke felt like this was enough of a reality check, for now.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She thought about the advice for Chevalier for a moment. What if she couldn't provide what he wanted? Maybe he only liked the wolves around him, or the light. Well, she couldn't bring Bearclaw wolves in their territory, but she can do something about light. She put a mental note to take Chevalier to a brighter place in the back of her mind. If Peridot wanted to come with them, she would allow her as well. 

But that would have to wait. "I wanted to get my outrider trade. That's one reason why I go out a lot," She muttered. She was a traveler at heart. She became fond of different landscapes "I also wanted a chronicler trade too." She had plenty of stories to share.

When Burke dismissed her, she stood and started to walk away in a silent demeanor.

-Lusa exits (unless stopped)

Not sure if Burke got off of her. Correct me if I'm wrong XD
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke disregarded her comments. If she wanted to be an outride she had to report him things but she had never done that. Akela would tell when he would go and stay when he was expected to return. Often he also returned with what he had seen or heard. The alpha watched her get back into their home and Burke followed her. They would need to talk about this more, otherwise Lusa might go really crazy with her feeling abandoned. He could not deny that it was tough losing a mate, or thinking you had. 

-end-
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
@Burke Last post! You can count this for EXP after this :D

As she walked through thee woods, questions filled her mind. The biggest was the mistake of even joining the pack. Sure, it bought her great happiness. Blessed her with lovely children and a caring mate. But that was also ripped away from her, along with many more things. Baldur and Grimnir were dead, Chevalier disliked her, and she would soon learn that Ayanna had betrayed them for others.The odds were certainty not in her favor.