Dawnlark Plains Across the great divide
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
@Misty :D
And I realise it totally put this in the wrong spot but lets just pretend it's around JFG lol
She ran along the plains, going nowhere in particular. Her vision had cleared up, temporarily which gave her a few hours to be free. The last time she had ventured out, that foreigner had poisoned her, leaving her partly blind. It bring back the days in which she was fragile and undefended. It would never happen again, and if she seen that little b*tch again, she would- Letting out a growl of frustration, she cleared her mind. As Meldresis had said, it was her subconscious, and right now it was whispering things that would not make anyone happy.

She charged further, only stopping once to catch her breath. Something about this pace was nagging her to realise something, but what? Lifting her nose to the air, to be sure, she breathed in the scents around her. Instantly, a red alarm went off in her mind. It wasn't a good one, no, this was anger filled one directed to someone in particular who's scent filled these lands. No doubt the girl had joined a new pack, one of those stupid obnoxious ones that were enemies in her eyes. What she would do was risky, and could wind her up in trouble. But she didn't care. She just wanted an explanation. Lifting her head in anger and confusion she called out to the pale girl who had ditched them for no good, Misty.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
79 Posts
Ooc — Misty
Away
Misty's ears perked as she heard a howl, her eyes filling with pure fear. Nemesis. She thought about making a run for it, but she was better than that. She needed to confront her fears, and extinguish her enemies, turning them into friends. She had befriended Nemesis, and then left without saying goodbye. She hadn't turned her back on Blackfeather pack, it just wasn't right for her. She followed the howl, crouching in a patch of tall grass so she wouldn't be spotted as she checked out the area. Nemesis was alone. Good. Her attitude was better when there weren't a lot of wolves around. She slowly came out of the tall grass, crouched low and in a defeated posture. "Hey Nemesis..." she said slowly, ready to bolt a little ways away if she was attacked.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis stalked heavily over to the cowering female that emerged from the grass. There was a look of betrayal in her eyes, one that would not be erased by a simple apology. To her, Misty's actions were traitorous, and any alliance or "friendship" was broken. But there was a part in her mind that pleaded Misty case, it was clear that the girl was never right for Blackfeather. But to leave without even a simple goodby was just ... 

Her voice was deadly low, her eyes darkened by the second. The thoughts and emotions rushed so quickly to her head, she didn't know what to say when she opened her mouth. Air escaped her lungs before she drew in a sharp breath, cold eyes fixated on hers. "How could you" She whispered, her tone and voice dangerously low. 
"How could you betray us, me, for this-this.. " She trailed off, her point vanishing from her mind. Misty looked, fuller with life and all together better that what she had seen in Blackfeather. But the pang of betrayal still stuck knife deep inside her heart. 
"This simple, low life. You could have tried to fit in at Blackfeather, make an effort but you ran. You ran away. Typical" She spat, no remorse to be found in her eyes.
79 Posts
Ooc — Misty
Away
Betrayal? Fleeing? These were false accusations that Nemesis had no right to make! "I didn't run! Burke kicked me out! Just because I said I couldn't change myself as fast as he wanted me too! I wanted to say goodbye, but he wouldn't let me go back to see you. He is the one you should be mad at, not me! I tried, Nemesis, I really did, but nothing I did was good enough! Not for Burke, not for Meldresi......not even for you...." she said, her angry tone turning into a sad one. "I tried because I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave the forest, no matter how dark and brooding it was, and I didn't want to leave you. You were the first friend who didn't go easy on me, and that helped....a lot. I never wanted to leave you....and I especially never meant or wanted to hurt and betray you."
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis found herself growing angry at the words uttered by her former friend. Did she really think she would blame her Alpha for all of this? The idea almost made her want to laugh.
"Do you really think I would take you word, a wolf who skipped out on her pack because the world was so mean to you, against my Alpha's to who this day has taken the weight of the pack and your reckless departure on his shoulders and still lead successfully? You are mistaken Misty, he did not kick you out. That was your own fault, you brought it upon yourself" She thundered, her patience wearing thin.
"How long were you in Blackfeather? Long enough to try and change with some form of improvement. Don't kid yourself Misty, you didn't try at all, not really" She sighed.
If she hadn't wanted to betray her, leaving on some whim of anger would not be the answer. If Misty was truly her friend, she would have asked for forgiveness and make things right before leaving.
"Why didn't you try?" She painfully asked, not really wanting to know the answer. She already knew.
79 Posts
Ooc — Misty
Away
"I didn't skip out! I was helping a friend and Burke got mad! He kicked me out! He wouldn't even hear anything I had to say......and maybe he was right to....I didn't help the pack at all...I was just a mouse. Always have been, and always will be. that's why I was run out of my territory by other loners, that's why i cracked under pressure at Blackfeather, being a mouse has made me who I am, and I hate it. I'm trying Nemesis, I'm trying to be confident, but being confident isn't just about holding your own against other wolves, it's about having confidence in yourself too, a thing I lack. I've never had the confidence in myself that you have in yourself. You're a role model to follow Nemesis, not because you're intimidating or you seem angry all the time, but because you have confidence in yourself, and in your alpha. You are a true Blackfeather Woods wolf, something I could only dream about being. Your confidence is the goal I work towards every single day, Nemesis, and being your friend is the only thing that got me through everything. Maybe it's why I left, I don't know.....maybe.....maybe I thought you'd be better off not having a mouse like me as a friend, as a weak link in your confidence." she said, looking Nemesis in the eye.

omg, so much talking O_o like what even is all this talking ?
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
omg I don't even know..

Nemesis did feel proud to know that another looked up to her, and deemed her a true Blackfeather role model, but she didn't feel that way. Truthfully, she had little confidence in herself unlike Misty seen. Yes, at times she was more than confident in herself which was a toxic kind of attitude to those around her, but on a moderate day, she felt a slave to her  own mind. Sighing, her head dropped involuntarily. The last thing she wanted was for this girl to think she was something she wasn't. 
"Misty, you need serious help of you truly think that I am one to look up to or aspire to be. You think I do not know of lack of self esteem or nil confidence  in yourself? You are dearly wrong. Your problem is, you think you're the only one who has suffered. I'll tell you right now, all of Blackfeather has their own problems and you are no different. Except, they choose go on, to bear their pain. But not you, right? Because poor little Misty is so too scared of her own shadows to live in a first of them" She growled, unconsiderably. 
She was tired of these wolves who thought of themselves different because they were 'special' . The truth was, they were just scared of themselves. And she as no different. But she got up everyday in the urge to not give life the satisfaction of her misery. 
"Look Misty, frankly I don't care what you do. But I think you know that you make a mistake by leaving like you did, and how you're dealing with it now" She stated, knowingly.
79 Posts
Ooc — Misty
Away
Misty growled, "I know I'm not the only one with problems. You obviously do, as do tons of other wolves. But have you ever heard of a wolf like me surviving in Blackfeather for a long time? NO! There has never been a weakling like me in Blackfeather, so yeah, I have problems. I'm not saying I'm the only one with problems, because I'm not. I didn't like it there. I hated it. I only stayed that long because I was trying to keep a promise to my mentor. She wanted me to try living in a pack for a year, instead of being a loner. Blackfeather Woods was the closest pack, so i joined without a second thought. It was a mistake to join, not to leave. Leaving you was the worst thing that ever happened to me, but leaving the pack......was the best thing." She looked down, tears starting to fall down her face. "I never wanted to leave you, I just....lost my patience with Burke, and then things just happened. I was planning to say goodbye before I left. I was planning on leaving sometime around now. But things happened, and Burke wouldn't let me say goodbye. I'm sorry Nemesis, I really am. I never meant to hurt you."

omg so much talking
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis let out an aggravated sigh, as she paced back and forth. Every part of her told her to rid Misty from her sight and brand her as a traitor, but she couldn't come to herself to do it. It had been a mistake to put so much faith into the obviously frail girl, one that would never survive in Blackfeather. Oh how foolishly blind she had been, she scolded herself. The one time she had let go of all the hate circulating inside her and touched the part of her soul that hadn't been darkened, all efforts had been diminished. Never again would she put and hope into such a hopeless cause. 

Yet, she still didn't know what to think of Misty's apology. She didn't want to accept it and she did all at the same time. Regardless, she needed to think. Halting her paces, she took a long, hard stare into the girls pleading eyes. There was no remorse to be found in them, she didn't feel the slightest bit sorry for her unforgiving nature. The girl deserved it, but she needed time to think all of it over. 

"Look Misty, you know me. Every bone in my body wants to turn you away and scorn your very essence in my life. But I can't. I don't know why, but I just need to think" She breathed out, as if she had been holding it in for all her life. Turning away, she ran, not bidding much a goodbye but her words explained it all. They would never again be friends, that was for sure in her heart. But she needed to figure out where her feelings lied and hopefully, to rid the feelings all together.
79 Posts
Ooc — Misty
Away
Tears fell down her face as Nemesis spoke, her heart breaking. Nemesis wanted to turn her away but also didn't. And then the dark wolf ran off. "Nemesis!" She called out, watching as the female got smaller and smaller, farther and farther away "Please...don't leave." she said softly, tears now rushing down her white face. They had left on such a bad note, Misty found it hard to believe they could ever be friends again. She wasn't even sure Nemesis still wanted to be her friend. What have I done? she thought, slowly padding back to Lost Creek Hollow. I can never fix this.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Last post, we can continue this dilemma in another thread sometime!

Nemesis heard the pitiful cries of her former friend as she continued her course back to Blackfeather. It was almost as if a fracture of her heart broke off to be turning away in such a hateful manner. But so had Misty. Nemesis had seen something of her former self in Misty, the broken shell of a quiet girl. Despite the difference in colour, she had faith that Misty would see the darkness and rejoice, but nothing of the sort had happened. Never would she invest in such a thing again. Life was better without the constant ache of drama and care. Misty had come as close as a friend could get to her and from now on, no friends would be made. She would not fall into the feeling that she could actually find happiness without if being blown up in her face.