Sea Lion Shores [m] Lets hunt blubber
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian followed his trip north after running into Charon and having a nice chat with him. He was curious to see what was laying beyond. He wanted to see the different fish and the stone animals with pinchers! Slowly the study earth became looser under his feet. It reminded him of a massive bank of a river but what lay before him was not a river. It was the sea. Yet, what surprised him the most were the animals that were moving on the beach. He had never seen them before and even though Sebastian didn't think they looked particularly dangerous, he was wary of them. He trotted on the beach ever the less. the wind tugged on his fur and the air was even more salty than before. Sebastian liked it here. 

The young male went right up to the water, a bit away from the seal. He sniffed the liquid and even tried to drink a gulp but he was quickly discouraged. He now understood what Charon said about it. Sebastian peeked into the waters, the waves making it difficult to to see if there was any fish. His ear turned to the loud animals next to him. They looked rather tasty. Maybe he could try and hunt one of those. He was rather hungry so if he could bulk up on that fat it would only make his travels so much easier!
33 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Fellway had grown up near oceans and seals, and to see someone taste the waves made him snort loudly - and no doubt give away his hiding place beneath the tall, black rock that stood alone on the beach. Convinced that he had been rumbled, the white wolf stepped out, barking to catch the stranger's attention over the squawking of seals. This one was male, so he did not approach.

"Hey, bro!" Wagging tail, one ear aloft whilst the other chilled out, sagging flat and soft - signs of a friend. "Have you never seen the Big Salt before or something? " What a noob.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked up. His concentration broken when a wolf called out. His pale eyes locked onto the pale male. Someone he didn't know. That was far better than someone who knew. He didn't want too much info to spread. His lighter dots raised on his brow when he was called .. bro. "Hello," he greeted back, his tail moving a bit. The male shook his head in reply. "No. I am more of a mountain and valley wolf. I just never reached the see. I lived deep inland," he returned to the male, not certain if he was judged right now or not. 

Sebastian looked over the male before him. Sebastian was a large male, very large even. He inherited that from his father, the same with the exact same coat pattern. "Are you familiar with this area?," he asked.
33 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Cool, cool - a friendly. Fellway noted the subtle wag and took a step forward, then another, until he was padding in Sebastian's direction with slow, even steps. "Nope! But Big Salt's the same wherever you go, though," he replied smilingly, taking stock of the wolf in front of him. They were of similar size and build, but differed in color - Fellway's only marking was the dark stripe down his back.

"Why're you here if you're a valley guy, eh? Spreading the ol' wild oats as far as you can?" He ceased his approach on the word 'oats', still grinning.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked up, looking rather surprised. So this was called the Big Salt? Good to know, at least he wouldn't be referring to it wrongly. The young man nodded in return. He wasn't really certain of that since where he was born there was a lot of snow and frozen lakes. Usually he had to get water by eating snow. "Isn't a wolf allowed to explore?," he questioned instantly. He didn't want to tell his story instantly to a stranger if he was really honest.

"Uh.. I don't know that expression. But I actually left my pack to find a female," he explained. "Or somewhat of a partner," he explained, that was the most normal version of it to be honest. "I was actually trying to hunt these things. Not sure what they are called. Are they nice meat?," he asked.
33 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Sebastian didn't understand, but seemed to confirmed Fellway's suspicion with his next words - he was in search of a lady. Perhaps more than one! Fellway winked and nodded - I gotcha, man.

"Any lady in particular, my good man?" He asked, favouring a less crass response this time around. It was fast becoming clear that this guy wasn't your standard issue "laddy loner", and different tactics were required. Fellway licked his lips, peering at the blubberu noisemakers nearby. "They're pretty good. Blubbery. Thick necks, though - urgh! "
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian definitely wasn't out there searching to get some. He was more into gaining relationships or finding a click with someone that he wanted to spend his life with. Part of it was because how his father was treating women when he was still in the same pack with him. He remembered his mother and didn't want his mate to feel like that. Sebastian disliked that. "No, not really," he returned. "I am not so good with the ladies. I think too much I believe," he admitted.

"Would you mind learning me how to kill such blubbery things?," he asked. Sebastian really wanted to learn it because these prey didn't seem to be able to kick and he could use a big meal like that since he was a big wolf.
33 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
The answer threw him a little - just any lady? He had stumbled across his fair share of gents pining for a lover they could not have, or one they had lost. Perhaps Sebastian meant that he was just ... looking for love, in general. He would have to work on his presentation, that much was for certain - but the guy seemed to recognise that.

"Well, you're a handsome chap! What's your game plan? You talk to me about that, and we'll catch lunch while you talk. You just gotta drag one of these dicks away by its tail - they're wily even though they're so fat." He gave the whole lot of them an ugly look, but nevertheless swanned past Sebastian to start the process. "So tell me! One handsome guy to another - you tried joining up with a pack or whatever? "
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: mention of genitalia just in case

Sebastian frowned for a moment when the pale wolf was talking about these things, momentarily distracted from the fact that he wanted to talk about his female problem. Sebastian was back to his bit serious nature instead the carefree cuddly teddybear he was at RHC. Maybe he just needed to calm down and relax a bit. "Dicks? Is that what they are called?," he asked, so confused because that was a very weird name for... a prey. Though he did imagine if there were dicks were without a body they would move like... that?? Sebastian quickly disregard that picture from his mind. 

"Uhh. Okay. I don't really have a gameplan. I just want to meet someone. Maybe I won't that is okay," he spoke in reply. "I was in a pack, Redhawk Caldera, but I left because there were no eligible females in their pack. All were mated pairs and I felt left out," he returned.
33 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
For a short moment, Fellway was 100% convinced that the stranger had no idea what it meant to be male, but the sheer absurdity of the thought prevented him from probing. "Nah, seals!" He called over his shoulder. Several times he tried to snatch the tail of one such animal, but they evaded him each time. "A little help? Create some chaos so that I can grab the fat one - come on." Their fat prey protested in their ugly seal voices, and began to scatter.

"OK, so that's good! You don't hang about where there's no prey - er, ladies. That's a good strategy!" Fellway talked as they worked, stepping quickly among the rushing bodies. "I think you just gotta work on your *words*, ma dude. And your face - more teeth when you smile. Pretend I'm a lovely lady -" the words were chirped in brilliant falsetto, paired with a fluttering of Fellway's lashes in the other wolf's direction. "Chat me up."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian blinked once more. Oh! Seals. Okay that sounded like a better name. Otherwise he was seriously judging who called those animals that name. Sebastian instantly nodded and started barking and snapping at a few of them. Even moving his body between them. It was so different than hunting a deer. That one you didn't really grab by its tail or hind legs. Sebastian looked as he grabbed a seal and dragged it away from the group. Instead of killing it the male was starting about females again.

"So basically I should stop chatting with you right now," he returned a bit teasingly. Then the male started about his smile which made his frown deepen a bit. It even furthered when the male talked about being a female. Sebastian shook his head. "The seal is escaping. I rather want to kill it first," he pointed out and went after it. He grabbed its tail like he just learned from the male and dragged the seal back.
33 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Sebastian didn't take his suggestions well - at least not of his face was anything to go by. Uptight, Fellway judged silently, a little miffed that his excellent help wasn't being welcomed with open arms. Sure, his skills were more suited to bedding than wedding, but same diff, right?

With a shrug of his shoulders and a fleeting look of disappointment, Fellway stepped in to do his seal-murdering duties. Whilst Sebastian pinned it, he straddled the chubby animal and set to work on its fat neck. There was a lot of wriggling and screaming, but eventually it fell limp. Fellway turned back to his lunch (man-)date, grinning through a bright red bib. "Grub's up, my man!"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian held the seal as the other did the work. He was pretty pleased with their kill because he was hungry the other didn't need to say that twice he dug into the seal, first encountering a layer of fat that tasted kinda... weird and blubbery but not entirely bad. Soon he reached the meat and wolfed down as much as he could get. It was clear that he was hungry and he would definitely try to eat these creatures again. 

He licked off his chops and sat down still some good meat left. "Thank you," he spoke politely and wagged his tail. He was probably going to eat some more later to store up on some meat. "I do smile, I just.. need to get used to strangers," he admitted.
33 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
There was more than enough meat available for both gents. Depending on circumstance, the rule of the wild was either to share and take only what you need.. or to fight for every scrap. Today, it was the turn of the former; why fight over something that could feed three wolves?

Fellway made quick work of the seal's tail end, swallowing skin, blubber, and meat in great big gulps. Experience told him that he would probably sick it all up again in a few minutes, but meals were just as tasty the second time round. "Your lady-love's gonna be a stranger to you when you meet," he commented between gulps, occasionally raising an eye to Sebastian. "You gotta just push through the awkwardness. Be the best wolf out there." BE THE BALL. Fellway stopped eating a few seconds after his fellow did, and slumped onto his side with a satisfied sigh. "Faaaaabtastic. Where're you headed after this? Persuing the lone ranger life or looking for somewhere to settle that has more ladies?" Obligatory eyebrow-waggle included.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian wasn't sure what to think of this male. He didn't seem to have any respect for females. He only knew very feisty ones and not very timid ones. Sebastian knew that his possible girlfriend would be a stranger but he wasn't a complete stoic statue. He was an awkward ball of emotions though. The large male looked at him for a moment. "Hem okay. But wouldn't I be lying to them?," he asked with a light frown. "I should be myself."

Sebastian sat down too and then looked to the North of the beach. "I will head North and then probably go over the mountains. Not sure yet," he spoke with a shrug. "But something like that. Just exploring and traveling," he pointed out. "How about you?"
33 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
"I should be myself. " Fellway successfully stifled laughter, looking over at Sebastian with a mixture of amusement and genuine wonder. "You're just a genuine bleeding heart cutie-patootie, aren't you, lad." The pale wolf shook his head. "I'll be going south. So good luck, I guess!" He made a move to get up, resting on his elbows for a moment before springing onto all fours. "Send me a dove when you find your lady love." Wink Wink.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's ears flattened when the male made fun of him. Sebastian glared and turned away. Suddenly his appetite had vanished and didn't feel the need to stock up on more meat. It would be too heavy to walk anyhow. The large male let out a grunt before running off. This male was super immature, and he didn't really need any more information from him. Though he did wish him goodluck after being mocked Sebastian felt that such well wishing was not very genuine.

- Thread end! -

Thank you! :D