you can't see me i'm a flower - [joining]
2 Posts
Ooc — Soap
It was something of a miracle he'd made it through the wilderness. While wolves were natural apex predators and quite instinctually capable of many things, Moon failed at everything it meant to properly "wolf". He acted before he thought things through. His mental processes were slow. He leapt before he looked. He was oblivious to most things and quite frankly, was good for absolutely nothing. A good laugh, maybe. But mostly others shook their heads at him and cursed their poor luck. Maybe that's why he'd woken up one day and found himself left behind. 

The time between then and now was spent wandering. On this particular day, he found himself contently occupied by a rather handsome stick. It was lodged upon the trunk of a fell tree and he wrapped his jaws around it and tugged and pulled. It wouldn't come free, but that didn't stop him. Planting his paws more firmly, he pulled again until his teeth slipped and he tumbled until he landed topsy turvy on the ground behind him. Then he picked himself back up and tried again. This time the branch came free, but with it he pulled a significant chunk of the rotted tree trunk with him. 

He cared little. Instead he dragged his new found toy along with him as he ventured through the forest. It left something of a scar in the earth as the heavy stick tucked along. Mindful of nothing, he continued on his little adventure until the wind whipped through the trees at something of a rushing speed. The wind seemed to howl through the trees. Well, Moon could howl better than that. He let the stick slip free of his jaws and lifted his head in a howl. There. That showed the wind. Oh crap. His stick. He picked it back up again and continued tugging that branch right along with him.
❥ i don't care, no i wouldn't dare, to fix the twist in you
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Hopping in here until a leader comes along!

Behati was trying her hand at border patrol (boring and weird) when she spotted Moon Moon and his formidable chew toy. She was new enough to settled life that his presence did not trigger alarms, and it was a smiling, curious Plateau native that approached the unknown wolf and his make-shift plough. 

Just then, the scraggly-looking creature threw back his head in a howl. Not a summon or a message - just noise, really, aimed into the  speeding wind. It caught Behati quite by surprise, and she nearly made knots of her spindly legs in her attempts to stay upright. The mess only intensified - as taken in by the cloud of witlessness that hugged the visiting gentleman, the caramel wolf ended up in a forward roll that carried her out of the bushes and into Moon's line of sight. Tousled and sitting splay-legged on her rear, Behati raised her head and "Awooo-wooo!"-ed right back at him. Am I doing the thing?
2 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Thank you! I appreciate it.

He drug his stick along until another wolf summersaulted out in front of him. Immediately, his jaw dropped and the stick fell to the ground beneath him. There was another thing. A wolf thing. And it was singing back at him. His tail wagged automatically, fanning back and forth at a blur of a speed as he lifted his head an howled back at her. Yeah. That had to be right. He could do the thing too.

And he could chase the thing. With a bounding leap, he threw his body at the wolf and made every effort to climb on her. She was the first wolf-thing he'd seen in quite sometime and he was craving wolf contact whether he realized that was an actual thing or not. His tongue, tail, and body were all on hyper speed as he worked to lather her with his up with his very up close and personal form of affections. Touch the thing. Keep the thing. Love the thing.