Silvertip Mountain Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
Edit; Maybe @June or @Steady ? c:

Despite his having been close enough for quite some time now, Alastor had yet to visit the sea. He’d wanted to head in that direction after his trip to the nearby woods, but upon discovering who’d followed him, he hadn’t had the chance. Instead, he’d opted for making sure the kids got back to the mountain safely, and then just hadn’t left again. He’d kept to the territory, wandering through it each day and watching it slowly change. With winter so close, he’d expected the changes, and had decided to keep track of them. So far, they’d had some rain, but it’d yet to reach the temperature necessary to create snow or hail. That was something he was thankful for, though. With the snow came a decrease in food, usually, and also the death of many plants. He hoped that, perhaps, the mountainous vegetation would thrive for a bit longer, as its higher elevation meant it was always exposed to lower temperatures. Only time would show what they had to work with, which just left him with the task of waiting. Waiting and watching.

Alastor made his way through the territory, taking paths he’d walked along before, and paying close mind to his surroundings. There was a chill to the air, most likely due to the clouds drifting in front of the sun every few moments, but he didn’t mind it. The argent male had been blessed with a thick coat since birth, after all. It worked well to keep the chill away, but there were still times in which a breeze managed to slip beneath it. Such a moment happened, then, making a faint shiver run up his body, but then it was over. The Greek lupine gave a quick shake of his form, and then continued forward through the mountainous terrain. Remembering he’d yet to find a proper place of slumber, he detoured slightly in order to look into that. It was getting colder, after all, which meant he couldn’t exactly sleep out under the stars anymore—or at least not for much longer.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
130 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
June was living the life, her mind was encompassing day dreams of all varieties - most of them to do with a certain grey wolf that had led her on her first hunt. As she headed out of her den she considered going to visit the bay today, and started heading in that direction. It was an interesting journey, made even more so by the scent that the breeze brought her.

She became alert when she realised he was close. Suddenly, she felt nervous. She wasn't much of a speaker at the best of times, but the six month old was even more closed tongue around Alastor - only quick to agree with him whenever he said something. He was so wise, so kind, so handsome.

Deciding that a visit to the bay could wait, she slipped down the paths towards the scent - meandering, trying to not be seen by him. June didn't know what to say, she just knew that she wanted to be close to her knight in shiny grey armour.
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Thanks for joining. June is so adorable! c:

The way of the land was not a foreign concept to him, and yet finding himself a proper den was still made difficult. He wasn’t sure what to look for, exactly, or how close he should be with the rest of the pack—though, in truth, he wasn’t really sure where they slept at. Quitting his search was an unmentionable act, as he’d never possessed the qualities of someone so easily defeated. That didn’t mean he couldn’t take a break, however, which was what he’d decided to do. There wasn’t any real rush, or at least he wouldn’t admit to there being one. If all else failed, he’d just camp out in a different place each night until he found something permanent. It wasn’t too big of a deal.

Alastor paused in his steps, then, ears swiveling in order to pick up on the sounds around him. He could’ve sworn he heard steps, but with how light they’d sounded, he just couldn’t be sure. Turning his head, the Greek tossed a glance over his shoulder, spotting a familiar form in the process. After offering up a smile and a wag of his tail, the male turned himself around completely. So he had heard correctly. “Hello, June,” he voiced, giving a slight dip of his head in greeting. “Where are you heading?” Oblivious to the fact that she’d been following him, he assumed she was off to a specific place—or maybe just exploring, but same difference.

130 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Thanks! She's totally crushing on gorgeous Alastor :D

His tail wagged. His tail wagged. His eyes fell on her and his tail wagged!

June was reading into everything that he did and right now all she knew was that he knew it was her and he was pleased to see her! It was thrilling and exciting and her heart started pounding all the more. She had to be grown up, she had to be sophisticated, she didn't want to be seen as a little kid by him. No, she was June and he was her Alastor.

"Hi," she said shyly, timidly, using the words that she generally despised so much. Except for with Alastor, he could have all the words he liked. More than Mason and father and Zaria, she'd give him the moon if he asked for it! Still, she had a hard time saying more than she had to. Even though she was trying her best to hold a conversation, the entire concept of a conversation didn't come naturally. "The Bay, and you?"

At least she had started to use her connecting words now. Words like 'the' and 'and' had once not been part of her sentence structure, but now she tried to use them where she could - when she remembered. While she waited for her answer she gazed off to one side, trying to catch his glacier eyes in her peripheral vision. She felt like she was drowning if she gazed at them directly.
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Aha, Alastor is going to be completely oblivious of her crush. xD

The girl’s answer reminded him of his reasoning for choosing Silvertip over the other packs he’d learned about. It’s close proximity to the sea, to the pack that housed his friend—little did he know, though, that the elder male no longer resided there. That little detail was not known by him, and the discovery of it would certainly be cause for a great deal of disappointment. “I was just going for a walk,” he answered simply, rather than explaining his whole 'searching-for-a-den' ordeal. He would know the space when he saw it, still not seeing any rush to the locating of a place of rest. Besides, what June was doing sounded far more interesting to him than continuing to wander through the territory. “Mind if I come along with you?” Alastor asked then, wanting to see the bay, but also not wanting to crowd the younger. If, by chance, she wanted to head out alone, he would definitely respect her request, as was the polite thing to do.

Something came to mind, a question that he couldn’t refrain from asking. “Are you allowed to go to the bay?” There was a slight tilt to his head as he asked, keeping a close eye on her. He probably should have asked that before seeing if he could tag along with her, but late was better than never. He wasn’t actually sure how old she or her brother were, and so he didn’t know just how far they were allowed to travel. He didn’t want for her to end up getting into trouble with her dad, or any strangers that might cross her path on the trip.

130 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Going for a walk... June nodded to this, though she had never felt the desire to just head out for the sake of walking. If she went somewhere, she went with purpose. It was either exploration or visitation or hunting or experiencing - just something. She couldn't understand the appeal in walking just for walking's sake but she nodded anyway, as if she did. She was grown up.

A distinct shake of the head came as a reply to her accompanying him, she was happy that Alastor wanted to though she soon threw a look of disgust at him. "I not baby." he said, with such scorn in her voice. She was old enough to do whatever she felt like, thank you very much Mr Alastor, and she had another little temper tantrum with a slightly stomping of her foot on the ground when she started to walk forward.  Four steps forward and the sign of it was gone.

"I go for outwider ex-exp-experience." June told her lover, struggling a slight bit with the bigger words but wagging her tail every so slightly when she accomplished it in pride. "What do you?" What trades did her grey star focus on?
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alastor was taken aback by the girl’s reaction, ears folding back a bit as he witnessed her small tantrum. He’d meant no offense by asking his question, nor had he wished to imply he thought of her as being a baby. Concern had driven him to asking, knowing well the dangers outside a pack’s territory—especially for someone who was still, technically, considered a child. “I did not mean to upset you,” he returned, giving an apologetic dip of his head. “I am sorry if my wording made you think I was calling you a baby. I care for your safety, is all.” She was a fellow member of the pack, and still quite young. Of course he would worry for her, and feel the need to keep her out of harm’s way. The fact that she was the alpha’s daughter also seemed to add to his want to watch over her.

It took only a matter of seconds before the topic was changed to something far lighter, which the Greek was thankful for. He smiled as she told him something about herself, understanding then why she might have wanted to head to the bay. If her interest was already there, then she was bound to be a wonderful Outrider someday. “I wish to become an Outrider as well,” Alastor responded, his smile managing to weasel itself into his tone. “I also plan to become a Gamekeeper and a Naturalist.” Nature had always called to him, feeding his mind with more and more knowledge with each passing day. It was a big part of his life, and a way he felt he could stay connected with the family he’d been stolen away from. Being a Gamekeeper allowed for him to see how it all worked in a system, and the life of an Outrider would allow for him to see more. “Are you interested in any other trades?” he asked, a look of excitement on his face. Perhaps they could work towards their trades together someday, if the opportunity ever presented itself.

130 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Alastor confirmed that they were meant to be when he told her that he wanted to be an outrider too. He also wanted to be a gamekeeper and a naturalist, the question he had silently answered was now externally spoken to her and she thought carefully, sticking her tongue out the corner of her mouth a little as she did so.

"I be hunt. Gammy-keeper." She nodded along to this sentiment, she didn't have a third but she knew strength was important so she might choose to go for a warden or warrior skill in the hope of protecting herself and her loved ones. "Ally-star teach June outwiding or gammy-keeper?" she asked, wondering if he would be up for these one-on-one lessons. She had enjoyed their hunt previously, even if it had been unsuccessful.
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The tip of her tongue that poked out from beneath her lips was eventually caught by his pale gaze, causing him to smile. He couldn’t help but think of the expression as being adorable, though the faces children made often were to him. He did not voice his thoughts, however, wishing not to anger the girl again by referring to her as a ‘child’. He’d made the mistake of not choosing his words carefully once already, and wasn’t about to do that again.

Alastor’s tail wagged as he was let in on her plan of pursuing the gamekeeper trade as well. It was nice to hear that she held an interest in hunting still, despite the outcome of the hunt Mason and the two of them had all gone on. “I would be honoured to teach you,” he announced, more than happy to help out. He didn’t mind spending time around those younger than himself, his gentle personality making getting along with them easier than getting along with those of his own age at times. Everyone always seemed to be focused on battling, on who they’d be able to sink their teeth into next. The Greek wolf wasn’t even kind of like that. At heart, he was still a child himself. “I’ll teach you everything I know, and then we can learn more of what we don't know together,” he said, visibly excited by the idea.

130 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
So sorry for the wait! My last post <3

June responded with a huge smile - her earlier mood completely forgotten. Alastor, honoured to teach her. This time she would make sure that she was the only student for that way no one could outshine her. She loved her brother dearly but she couldn't explain why she wanted to be the one to shine around Alastor. All she knew was that she wasn't as smart as Mason was and it was hard to be the best when someone else was better. As much as she loved him.

A tail wagged at his own visible excitement, "Yah!" June exclaimed in excitement, she couldn't wait. "June tell papa." she told him, nodding her head for some reason why she did so, then she was off; off to tell her father that she was going to be a gamekeeper and an outrider with Alastor.
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alastor was happy to see the girl in a much better mood than before. Her excitement seemed to be contagious, too, as he was unable to keep a smile off of his face. He liked June, though not in the same way as she did him. There was a large age gap, after all, and the fact that she was still a child prevented him from seeing her in any other light. Even her actions weren’t given too much thought, just written off as how any child would act when around an older friend.

When she said she would tell her father, he gave a nod of his own head and watched her take her leave. He was excited, still, by the idea of having another person to learn and practice with. It was sure to make the experience far better than what it would be had he been left to go about his lessons alone. Self-lessons, but lessons all the same. With June there, however, he would have someone to teach, and someone to explore further reaches of the land with. A low sigh of contentment exited his lungs as he left the location, off to see what else the day had to show him. It was sure to be a memorable date, he was certain of it.