Kintla Flatlands Temper Tantrums
27 Posts
Ooc —

"My paws hurt!" Baldur whined. "I'm hungry," he complained. "Are we there yet?" He just wanted to go back to Blackfeather even though his kidnappers were there. This little adventure had seemed exciting at first, but now he was tired of it. "Why can't we go home?" He had his gazed focused on the ground, watching the dying blades of grass bend beneath his tiny paws so he hadn't realized how close to his sister he was until he stumbled into Peridot with an 'ohmpf' and sat his little booty down on the ground with a cry. He was frustrated at himself and at his parents. Baldur didn't want to be out exploring anymore. He was greatly disappointed that he had not yet seen any wild fauna yet. "I hate this!" he snarled at the sky.  
Banned
44 Posts
Ooc —
Peridot listen to her brother complain about everything. Sure things are different here, it was brighter and there were new smells to discover. Having a place they could retreat to would be great as well. But none of them could go home, however Peridot didn't care about it. Instead she was more focused on the problem that the strange male made. There was still nothing she could do about it. Anyway to get her mind off the problem was the chance to explore the new part of the world.

Baldur little bump into her added to the irritation he was causing. His complaining wasn't helping the search for wild animals. To make it worse it reveals their location. "Stop talking, we don't know what's out there yet." Then thinking of something to encourage him to be silent she quickly prowled around to behind him and whispered. "Do you want to wake up the monster who eat littles boys like you?"

Suddenly she pounced at him in attempt to pin him down
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Sorreh for the wait .-.

Like his brother, Leo felt his strength dissolving as well. His body ached from traveling for so long. All he wanted to do was flop down where he stood and fall asleep, but he didn't want to be left behind. Besides, there was bound to be something really interesting here.

Leo out up with his brother's whines, blocking it out by humming softly to himself. He didn't want the fun to be ruined. He blocked out the sounds for awhile until his sister mentioned a monster that attacked little boys. His eyes widened and his ears shot up. He surprisingly believed everything that Peridot told him, making him a very gullible child.

When Peridot pounced on Baldur, Leo decided not to join in, but watch out for this monster.
”the voices”
27 Posts
Ooc —
Peridot told him to stop talking, but he was so done with this little trip. He was going to say so when she prowled around behind him and whispered about waking up the monster who eats little boys. Baldur gave her a skeptical look. "Yea right!" He sniffed. "It would more likely eat you!" He tackled his sister then, taking aim for her ears. He had already faced two monsters - The brothers that had pupnapped him. He wasn't afraid of some monster that his sister claimed he would wake. He hadn't taken notice of his brother who had become more alert at Peridot's words.

"
Rawr!!!!!" He growled at Peridot. "I am going to eat you!" He nipped at her playfully. If she wanted a monster then he would be one for her. It was more fun than waiting for something to happen anyway.
Banned
44 Posts
Ooc —
I had completely forgotten about this thread, Sorry! @Leo @Baldur

Peridot had given the chance for Baldur to get back on his feet but didn't exactly expect him to then strike back. Getting tackled wasn't as bad as it looked, rather she enjoyed it and seemed to set her combat desires on fire. "No one can eat me! Because you have to beat me first!" She said with confidence as she focus on shoving him off so should could get back on her feet and attempt to bring him down.

She happen to notice Chev was on alert. Good, it was like he was on guard so she didn't have to worry about the surroundings.