Firestone Hot Springs you get what you give
sorry for party rockin'
133 Posts
Ooc — Emy
Admittedly it'd been the faint trail of Xi'nuata that had lured him into the humid confines of the spring. Her scent was initially prominent on the worn path that spilled into the territory but it rapidly feel away into the acrid odor of wet rocks. He had been chidden on by the thought that perhaps her promise to seek him out had come earlier than expected; it was his stubborn will that pressed him onward even after that notion was obviously untrue. The clarity of her route was finally no longer salvageable and he snorted in agitation before pausing...taking a moment to finally observe the land around him.

A blast of warm air as it gushed between two boulders made him yip in pleasant surprise. It washed through the delicate spaces of his hair, seeping into his dehydrated skin, and he shivered as the winter behind him clashed with the tropical atmosphere ahead. He stepped forward and baptized himself in the volcanic steam; it was as if the worries of the world were individually plucked from his conscious. The potent elixir made him stumble - he clipped his paws clumsily over the river washed stones - and he fell against a mulchy bank before sliding into a limp heap at its bottom...his lower half submerged in the heavenly bath as he sighed in unabashed relief.

set by Emy

1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: I know that we already have a thread together, but I need Osprey to meet her packmates. And I have a feeling that she and Ariston could get along splendidly.

Osprey wasn't the person one would call shy, but she somehow found it a little hard to find friends in the Blacktail deer plateu. Two weeks wasn't that much of a long time, of course, but still - with Perry as alpha and her two brothers - she had thought that fitting in the pack would come easier than it was. Therefore rather than seeking out the people and talking to them, she preferred to follow them in a distance, observe them and try to find out as much as possible about their character.

She could be sneaky and invisible, if she wanted to be. And this was the occasion, when she had begun to track a white male wolf. The first sight of him had brought up painful memories of her mom, who had had the same colored pelt, size and stance. But after reminding herself that she was here to start a new life, she focused on staying unnoticed and yet making progress in following him with a chance to see, where he was going.

They left the pack territories, which made Osprey feel a bit uncertain, but curiosity was stronger. The smell of the air changed - the sulphuric moist scent was unfamiliar to her - and then - all of a sudden the wolf disappeared in a wall of mist ahead. Wow! She stopped in her tracks and stared ahead, not sure, what to do about it now. "Hey!" she called out to the wolf. "Where did you go?" Osprey liked a bit of risk in her life, but she didn't feel that brave to follow in the unknown. It seemed wiser to call first.

Current time: May 03, 2024, 12:52 PM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.