Haunted Wood I'll make sure they're really fucking sorry
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
All Welcome 
Anyone welcome (maybe someone wishing to join??)

Things got worse for the alpha. Chevalier's scent was found at the edge of the wood and seemed to go far out. Instinctively, the mother followed, knowing Grimnir would care for the pack.

The scent lead to the Mesa, and with it came a horrific smell that terrified Lusa. Chevalier's scent was mixed with dry blood.  Lusa ran around the place, desperately calling the creamy boy's name, hoping he would appear. He did not. The only trace left of him was the dry blood. The female couldn't bare it.

Lusa bolted away from the sandy environment, tears forming making her vision blurry. It seemed as though she had only seen Chevalier for a day. Now he was gone. Dead for sure. 

It took a few hours to reach the familiar birch trees of the Wood. Right when the midnight wolfess reached the borders, she slumped down, her paws covering her dark face. "My baby," She whimpered, barely louder than a whisper. How would she explain this to her family? This was a disaster.

Lusa lifted herself from the ground, anger and grief in her eyes. Some wolf killed Chevalier and she suspected it was Redhawk. Her son. She would make them really fucking sorry for this.
peace will win & fear will loose
17 Posts
Ooc —
For the past hour, Iris had been following her Alpha. It was purely out of concern for the dark leader, the mental state after Chevalier had gone missing was scary even for her. She had silently followed, careful to give her Alpha the space she needed. 

But now, she was scared, for Lusa. Her frame was hidden behind a dark coloured bush perfect to hide her pale colour. Peering out, Lusa was on the ground and appeared to be.. sobbing. Her face paled, frozen in place. In these situations, she was most uncomfortable, not knowing what exactly to do. Trusting her instinct, she silently stepped out , her head bent down slightly in caution.
"Hey"  She silently called out, more like a whisper. "Lusa, are you okay?" She asked, walking closer to the Alpha. 

Her Alpha had risen now, to her frightenment. When grief took over, anger consumed. She couldn't tell what Lusa would do now, or who she would take her anger out on.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
A voice rose in the silence, making her once flat ears shoot up. Blue orbs darted around and locked on the pale pelt of Iris. Immediately she straightened up, not wanting to set off a bad tone.

"Not-" Lusa stopped. Her voice sounded small and weak. From the weeping, she assumed. "No. Not really," She said, raising her voice a little. "Chevalier. He is... dead. I followed his scent to the Lionhead Mesa and found his dried blood. I think one of the Redhawk wolves got him, but we can't be sure." Damn that pack. They were pushing their luck at this point. Those wolves seemed to grow too cocky just because they've been here longer. 

Thinking of that Peregrine killing her sweet child infuriated her. "Next time they want to step foot here, it's their funeral. They won't get away with this."
peace will win & fear will loose
17 Posts
Ooc —
Iris's ears flattened against her head momentarily as she felt Lusa's pain. The sweet child, Chevalier, he just couldn't be dead. She suppressed a sob from herself as she blinked back a tear.

"Are you sure? I mean, he could still be alive... Just hurt" She tried, trying to dismiss the fact that he was gone. Who would kill a child over what? A piece of land? Before, she hadn't wanted to fight the other pack, for they weren't ready. But if they.. if they had killed an innocent child, no one would stop them from getting revenge.

"I agree. If they did this, they pay" She stated, her tone turning hard. "But if they didn't, we pay. He may be out there, still alive, alone". She reminded, knowing fully the threat the situation forced upon them.

She leaned into Lusa, nudging her shoulder in an effort of comfort. "Did you see... his body? They could be holding him captive" She suggested, the only other theory. It didn't make sense for them to just kill Chevalier, without a ransom or price or conditions. With any luck, she would ask to speak with someone from Redhawk peacefully and ask them about it. While Lusa was all action, she thought it out. Hopefully she could act before Lusa declared a full out war and doomed them all.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
The leader nudged Iris' shoulder. "It's a loss-lose situation. If he was out there hurt, he couldn't possibly survive on his own." It was sad to admit, but Chevalier wasn't as much of a fighter. He wouldn't be able to survive the harsh winter. Little did she know her creamy pup was alive with the care of another.

She shook her head. "I didn't. They may have hid the evidence. It is possible they have him captive, but there's nothing we can do. We can't attack off of assumptions." They had enough of drama on their plate already. They had no need to stir the pot with Redhawk, no matter what. It would be suicide to bring the fight at the moment.

Lusa's nose twitched about thinking of those wolves. Despicable. Why did they have to attack her baby instead of herself? That was no proper way to get revenge. Wanting to get rid of these thoughts, Lusa started to walk in a direction. "Walk with me. I want to mark the borders once more today."