Rising Sun Valley Willing & Able
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Private 
Around JFG Borders! @Haven Awesome Song Reference for this thread ;D

Sebastian was sick of waiting. After he brought Haven home from their picnic he hadn't heard from her. He knew that she was making a big decision but he rather wanted her to make that decision with him, not be away from him. It took a few days before he decided to stay even closer to the JFG borders. Frankly he didn't care too much. He wanted her, he wanted her badly and he would be totally ready to fight for her whatever alpha was holding her there. Though, if she didn't want to fight for him... then he would be in a bit of a loop. What would he do then? Go back to RHC? Look for another female? He wasn't sure if he was allowed another chance with a female. 

Sebastian had made his home under the roots of a tree. He had to make it bigger for himself to fit. The grey male wasn't in that good of a state. He was terribly hungry after a week of no food. But he didn't want to move away too far for when Haven would call to let him know she would go with him. Basically he had been making bigger patrols around JFG, being a bit impatient, and to get a glimpse from her. It was about a week now that the had seen the female, maybe he should accept the fact that she wasn't going to go with him... He would probably go back to RHC, maybe he then would become Peregrine's second lover, or maybe third if Pantaleimon was still there, to get the love he craved... Though maybe he was just being his dramatic self again and would she just say yes.
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven was overjoyed. Completely excited and in the most wonderful mood of her life. She had taken a while to decide but it was final. She was leaving Jade Fern Grove to live with Sebastian. She wanted nothing more than to be with him, all the time and every day. She realized it from being away from him so long. She yearned for his presence, and now she would get it. She ran through the forest, the freedom of being a lone wolf was something she both feared and loved. But she would never be afraid with him by her side. With Jade Fern Grove breaking up anyway, she knew this was the right thing to do. She had no guilt. She had simply left, no need to turn back, she was free.

Finally she came to a big tree in the middle of the woods, and the whole area smelled of Sebastian. He must've been waiting for her and she began to feel a bit bad. She hoped he wouldn't be angry at her, for making him wait. But he was so loyal, sticking around for her to come. He must be around her somewhere! She thought, pure excitement running through her. She howled a long and happy howl. A howl specialized for Sebastian. Wherever he was, she was sure he would hear. Sebastian I've decided! I'm coming with you! She howled long and loud, her happiness was infectious through the air.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian pushed himself up to drink somewhat from the stream close by. He eagerly lapped up quite a bit of water to still his hunger. That was when he saw one fat fish close by. He stiffened into place and once he got a good sense of his location the hungry wolf dived into the water. He grabbed the slippery fish and pulled it up and on land. Sebastian's stomach was going crazy. And how crazy was he for starving himself over a female. He instantly dug into the fish happily chewing on it while it was still alive. Eventually the fish died and Sebastian happily munched on both sides of the fish. The large wolf instantly lifted his head from his food once he heard Haven howling. 

Sebastian jumped to his feet and rushed forward. The young male howling back to her to get more of a sense of her location. Once he spotted her he had to make an emergency brake if he wasn't going to crash into her. Sebastian braked just in time and stopped before her. His tail swaying. "I thought you were going to ditch me," he admitted a bit breathlessly. His coat was ruffled and muzzled stained with blood from the fish. Half of his fur was wet too, and muddy from laying down on the bank with his fish. Oh well, that was the life of a loner. Which now would be totally less lonely for Sebastian.
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven was relieved when she heard Sebastian howl back. He waited! I knew he would.She grinned in pure joy as he skidded to a halt in front of her. She felt awful when he said that he doubted her. She didn't want him to doubt her, she wanted trust. I decided that I needed to be with you. I've never had as much fun as I have had with you, and being a lone wolf with you is better than being with any pack. Winter will be hard and all, but we can manage. She smiled looking him over.

Sebastian looked pretty rough. His usually soft and clean fur was wet and muddy, and his muzzle was stained with blood. Haven felt a pang of guilt for making him wait so long, it was a cruel thing to do. I'm so sorry for making you wait. You look like you've had it hard out here, I should've come sooner. She cursed at herself under her breath, his condition was partly her fault. She quickly reached over, licking his muzzle until the blood was gone. He still needed a good bath, but at least it didn't look like he'd just murdered someone.

There, good as new. Well sorta. You still kind of look like a wolf who's died and come back to life! The young wolf joked, playfully nudging her companion's side.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled as she told him about the fact that she had to be with him. It was a bit of a happy/goofy grin. "Winter should be manageable," he pointed out. "We are a killer team." He knew so from their previous hunting trips and he trusted her in that way. He didn't trust her word  just yet, but that were all things they could work on. Sebastian looked a her. She looked so pretty. 

"I hoped you would, but now you are certain you want to go with me. So that is what is most important. I rather waited a week and that you are 100% sure instead of you instantly going with me and later leaving because you weren't sure," he explained. He closed his eyes when the female licked him clean. Yes, this was exactly why he wanted a girlfriend just someone that would take care of him and someone he could take care of. 

"Well gee thanks," he let out on a playful grunt. "At least I am your wolf that had come back from the dead," Sebastian spoke and grinned. He licked over the tip of her nose, giving her a kiss. "Because this totally means that you are my girlfriend now right?," he asked to be sure. Maybe he had misunderstood something.
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven smiled, We sure are! We'll make it through I'm sure. We could always head down south of here too, I bet its warmer. She added in, looking at Sebastian. His charcoal coat was all muddy and ruffled, but it only made him cuter. He was so handsome.

She listened to him talk, and the more he did the more she knew she had done the right thing. He really cared for her well being, not just his own. He was the right guy. Her guy, her Sebastian. Yes I'm 100 million percent sure! This is what I want. She giggled happily, wagging her tail lightly. She finally had what she'd needed. She had someone to love, for the first time since her family she had someone to protect and care for. That was what she truly needed. Someone to watch over and to watch over her, and Sebastian was just right for the job.

She laughed at his next comment. Sebastian wasn't just a sweetie, but he was also fun and funny! She could be around him all the time and never feel bored. He bent over to lick her nose, and she licked his muzzle as he came close. And you're my boyfriend! She gave a sassy smile, then pushed her head into his chest fur, a symbol of friendship and care. She sat there for a minute, feeling the warmth of his closeness just happy to be there with him on such a pretty day. It was perfect.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian felt the pride swirl through his chest once Haven admitted that she was super sure. On top of that she also nestled herself against his chest. Sebastian couldn't help but puff it out a bit, like he was super cool. Sebastian felt super cool now he had a girlfriend. It was still a weird concept for him but he loved the idea of of it. He was going to make sure that he would be the best and not let her down. "Yes. I never had a girlfriend before so instructions are needed," he laughed softly. He felt giddy and playful maybe it was because he was feeling so happy. 

"To get back to your point. I think we could go south take a detour. I might be able to show you the area's around Redhawk! So you know where I lived and .. umm then we can go to the beach and seek out an extra nice spot! Yeah!," he thought out loud. There was a tricky part, because if they would go south they would have to go past Black Feather. That was not a place he wanted to be close to. But if they would go around the Mesa like Andalusia and he did then he was probably okay. Then he suddenly realized something. "The grove. I've.. I've been here before! In that territory before there was a pack settled there! How could I have forgotten that! Well, okay I was mostly out of it but now I remember," he suddenly let out.
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven chuckled at Seb's girlfriend comment. It's ok. I've never had a boyfriend either, so we'll just keep our expectations the same. You love me and I'll love you. That's all that really matters to me. She smiled, her comment was a bit of a joke, but under the joke was sincerity. What she said was true, she didn't care about his past or what he did, just as long as they could love each other, that would be enough for her.

Haven dropped back into seriousness a bit when he began to talk about where they were going. She was interested in seeing where he used to live, his old pack. Maybe meet some of his old friends. It'd be nice to know where he came from. Not that it really mattered to her, but she thought it'd be cute. Maybe they'd have some tales about younger him and what he was like. She smiled and replied, Yes I'd like that. I'd like to see the Caldera, you seem to have some good memories with them. Sebastian then seemed to realize something. He's been here before? Another pack? Is he talking about Ilya's pack at the Hollow?

What's your point? The beautiful grey and white fae asked, a bit of a giggle in her tone. She thought it was cute the way he had suddenly had an outburst of excitement.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled because that was the most basic thing he also expected from Haven. He knew that now 'love' might be a big thing but as winter came in closer Sebastian knew they were going to bond in a way that would make their mateship or perhaps break it. Still it was nice to have someone around you who cares. He could only agree on her words and did that by nodding. 

He wasn't sure if he would actually approach the caldera, maybe look at it from afar. Peregrine wasn't too happy about him leaving, maybe if he would return it would open an old wound. They didn't plan on joining. Maybe when winter would be really tough that could be an option. "Yes, I know the southern area really well so we won't get lost," he assured with a smile. 

Sebastian let out a bit of an embarrassed chuckle since he randomly bursted out a memory. "Well... because. I almost died... here. If it wasn't for two lone wolves I would have died. It is rather.. funny? No remarkable that the wolf that is now my girlfriend had her previous home on the place I 'came back' from the dead. Not that I was actually dead. I was close. No fun," he spoke with a bit of a scowl. He arched his neck up and a bit away from her to expose the part where new fur was regrowing, on his shoulder too. The fur was growing back so it wasn't that evident what he suffered from, but now he arched his neck this way it was clear that there had been a very big fight wound, as like on his shoulder.
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven was instantly piqued with interested when Seb began to talk about his past here. Almost died here?! Her eyes widened as she listened, wanting to know more. Who were the two wolves, what was attacking him, why was he here? All the questions poked at her, willing her to ask. She looked the fur patch, that looked fresher than the rest. She could definitely tell something had ripped some of it out. Yeah I can imagine that it wasn't any fun! Do you mind me asking who attacked you? She asked, curiosity had managed to pull her over.

After she asked her question, she reached over to his exposed neck, and gave it a quick kiss. There, that was my magical healing kiss. It'll be all grown back in no time. She giggled happily, sitting back with a smile, hoping to cheer the scowl from his face. He seemed to have quite a history, and though she didn't want to make him sad or angry, if they were to be boyfriend and girlfriend, she wanted to know more of it. She looked up into his pale blue eyes, caringly, waiting for him to respond.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian returned her a crooked smile in return when she gave it a kiss. She was cute, he stepped forward and returned a quick kiss on the side of her muzzle. He could feel that she wanted to know more so why not tell her the story? "I will tell you while we walk," he spoke and nudged her before he started walking. He stepped close to her so their fur was brushing together. He really liked her, he wanted to be close to her. 

"Well, I was in the North visiting a friend. Then I ran into the daughter of my former alpha. She had a conflict with him, long story. I was in the North. I ran into her, she saw my size and smelled from which pack I was from. She instantly thought that I was an assassin coming to kill her. She was crazy. Saena her name was. If I see her again I will assassinate her," he huffed, and then calmed down a bit again. "Anyhow. I was reckless and full of pride. I wanted to assure her that I wasn't an assassin so I didn't attack her back when she attacked me. But then she called her whole pack on me. I fled on adrenaline and then I collapsed here in the grove. Andalusia found me, she also helped me back to my pack. Not sure where she is now. But she saved my life."
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven nodded, happy that Seb seemed willing to share his story with her. She came to her paws, and began walking beside him, her grey and white pelt shimmered with more earthy tones than usual in the sunlight. She liked being able to walk beside him, and know that they would be together. Knowing that they wouldn't have to leave each other unless they wanted to, they could just be happy. As Sebastian told his story, she became more and more interested in his past. It sounded as if he'd been through so much craziness, how could he remain so sweet and caring. Maybe it was his past that drove him to be so kind. Haven knew how hard it must've been for him.

Wow, that's harsh. She managed, looking to the ground and thinking about what she'd been told. She chuckled to herself then looked up at him, I really ought to thank this Andalusia person. And if I ever run into whoever Saena is, I'll help you kill her. She sounds cruel. She nodded, wondering how some wolves could be so bad. How could anyone hurt Sebastian? Nobody would, now that him and Haven were together. Haven wouldn't let anything bad happen to him again.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's past had been rather crazy. The young male even thought that he was cursed for a long time because the bad things just kept on happening to him. The pale eyed male looked at his girlfriend with a hint of a smile. As it turns out good things did happen to him after all.  And the fact that he was saved by loners also was a good thing. "If we run into her one day then we can," he nodded. "I want to thank her too, again. Because you know..."

The male trotted forward, his grey fur still a bit messy but maybe this time they could make a stop at the hot springs and do some bathing there. Once they would reach that area they would both be dirty. "Oh I would love to kill her too," Sebastian spoke with a dark glare. "Or at least hurt her really badly." Haven wanted her warrior trade, or was working on it so it would be perfect for her to broaden her skills. 

Sebastian looked up ahead to then turn back to Haven. "I'm glad you are coming with me. We are going to have fun."
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven watched him walk forwards a bit, and then turn around. He seemed happy, and so Haven was as well. So much fun. It's going to be great. Thank you Sebastian, for inviting me and all. I don't know what I would've done if I decided not to come. It would've been a terrible mistake. She chuckled sincerely, looking down still feeling a bit guilty for not have coming sooner. She was very excited for the road ahead, so much to do at his side. So much to see.

So where should we go first? Down south? We could check out a couple mountains or something? She asked, excited to begin planning. The young wolf didn't mind just wandering about, but she preferred to have a game plan. She'd seen so much of the forest lately, mountains would be a nice change. Though of course what she was really excited for was the coast. She couldn't wait to get back there, and have some more seal again.

Maybe fade soon? I know Haven's brother Aduin posted a thread for them to meet up at Mt. Apikuni, we could start them out going there and meeting up with him? Seb doesn't have to join that thread, but I would like him to meet Aduin sometime, it would be cute <3
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian could only agree and nodded excitedly, slowly he was showing off more of that excitable goofy side he had. He kept it well hidden only when he felt really comfortable he started to become more outgoing. "Well, from mistakes you learn, but luckily now we can do that together," Sebastian spoke and licked over her cheek. 

Sebastian then turned towards the mountains and nodded. "Yes, lets head that way," he agreed and changed their path slightly so they were heading towards the mountains. Sebastian felt very at home there. He couldn't wait to share all his knowledge with her 

-fade end-