Mount Apikuni Hell Fire
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Private 
For @Haven, and assuming @Sebastian

Today was fair for the nervous wolf. But at any given moment, everything can change. That's how nature was. One second, the skies are clear. The next, it's pouring down a thundering storm. Aduin had taken shelter in case such events were to occur. He didn't like storms. He knew what they could start. The burning fires that take away everything one has.

He rested his jaw atop his forelegs, looking longingly at whatever was before him. He missed everything dearly. His home, his friends. But most importantly, his family. That was something that could never be replaced. A single tear dripped down his cheek, splashing on the rocky floor of his shelter.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Yep Sebastian is also around. x)

Sebastian was getting very frisky now they were getting closer to the mountains. He was used to the the rocky surfaces and the inclines and declines. The sharp cliffs didn't bother him, the same with heights. He stayed close to Haven. It was autumn which was often a wet and windy season. Today was a fair day, which would be good for moving closer to the mountain range. With heavy winds you didn't want to be on top of a mountain. 

Sebastian looked to the side at Haven, smiling at her. She was very beautiful. He was a lucky wolf. But as he looked to the side his eye fell on a shelter with a wolf in it. The large male stopped, and raised his tail. He was starting to show off more dominant behavior now he was traveling with Haven. He felt very protective of her and he wanted to show of his 'super' manliness for her. Just to show her he was really strong. "There is a wolf there," he pointed out to her.
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Ahh this thread is going to be fun C:

Haven walked alongside Sebastian the mountain was finally upon them. They had been having such fun on their journey, seeing so many things and simply chatting along the way. Haven just couldn't get bored of Sebastian's presence. He was so handsome, and fun and simply wonderful. They were lucky to have been traveling on such a nice day. The sun was shining, and the winds weren't too bad. Good traveling weather.

She smiled and licked her boyfriend back, nuzzling her head into his side when suddenly he stopped. She almost pushed him over, having had momentum and suddenly something was blocking her. She looked up at him, wondering why he had stopped. And then he said that he had seen another wolf. Her eyes widened as she trotted around him to get a look. Sure enough there was a rocky shelter and the shape of a wolf inside. They were too far away to get a good view of it, but the wolf seemed to be laying down. Either he was sleeping, or injured. She looked up at Sebastian, wondering what they should do.

Haven decided that they should alert the wolf of their presence. If he was in need of help, she didn't want to simply pass him by. She chuffed loudly, notifying the wolf that they were there. Hopefully he would come out and not be vicious or anything. However even if he was a bad wolf and attacked them, she knew that together they could easily take on another lone wolf.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin stiffened, his nerves freezing his entire body. Even his heart, for a mere second. Someone was outside. Only then did he notice their scent. Either his mind was playing tricks on him, or he recognized one. Faintly. From whom, he could not remember. But he refused to come out all the way. Instead, he tried to ward them off in a way he thought to be effective, which obviously isn't most of the time. Speech.

"G-Go away, and l-leave me be!" he tried to shout, but it came out more like a whine. He shuffled back deeper into the shelter until his rump hit the back wall, hoping neither would come closer. His tail came to hug his side. Fear was clear in his eyes. "I don't w-want any trouble!" He had enough to deal with. Hunger and thirst was one. He was in no condition to fight. If he did, Aduin would surely be killed.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian tipped his head a bit at the skittish male. He turned to look at Haven for a moment to see what she thought of him. Sebastian knew he was big but this wolf seemed so scared of seeing the two of them together. He frowned in confusion and then stepped forward to check the male out even though he might be scared of them. Sebastian raised his chin a bit to look extra tough, not that he needed that compared to this guy. 

Sebastian sniffed him, nothing familiar, clearly a loner. "He doesn't want us close, let's just go then," he spoke with a shrug and looked at her with a gentle and loving expression. The grey male rather wanted to go instead of spending time with someone that didn't even wanted them to be there in the first place. Maybe Haven would think otherwise, but it wasn't like they could offer him shelter or food. They were loners too.
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven and Sebastian walked forwards towards the male's hideout, and came to a stop before him. He came out a little, he looked very familiar and smelled familiar as well, but it took until he spoke for Haven to recognize him. She could've recognized that frightened and stuttery voice anywhere. Sebastian turned, telling her that they should probably leave him alone. Haven ignored him completely, for she was too overwhelmed and happy to pay attention. How could this be? After all this time... my brother?

Aduin? Oh my god Aduin is that you! It-it's me Haven! Your sister! Oh my god where have you been! She rushed forwards to the grey male, looking directly into his brown eyes. He didn't look to good, he had always been rather thin and the runt of the litter, but never had Haven seen him so roughed up. He must've been through something awful, perhaps even worse than what she's experienced. She was just to happy to see him. Suddenly she remembered Sebastian, her boyfriend. She should probably introduce them before things got really awkward. Then after that they she could interrogate her brother some more, and find out if he knew anything about the rest of the family.

Sebastian, this is my brother! Aduin this is my boyfriend Sebastian. The grey and white female smiled walking to Sebastian's side and nudging him forwards, encouraging him to be nice. Haven and Aduin didn't look too much alike. She had golden eyes, he had brown. She was grey, white and with caramel gold along her sides, and Aduin was dark grey and white. The male was thin and lanky, while Haven was lithe and furry. The one thing the two had in common, the main trait of the Asteron family, was the white chest and white under the eyes.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Haven, how would I link your profile on Aduin's?

Aduin froze. That voice. He had heard it before. But memory evaded him. And it confused him that it spoke his name. Then his memory rushed back like the tide when she applied her name to the mix. His stomach did a flip inside, his heart stopping again for a mere second. Not only had he been found by more wolves, but what were the odds. And when she came running in, he was still frozen. Speechless. 

Only when he heard the word 'boyfriend' did he come to. He inspected every feature of Haven. After doing so, he saw it was true. It truly was her. In a moment's notice, he embraced her, burying his head deep in her neck fur. His heart ached, tears pouring out of his eyes. "Haven! I-I thought you were d-dead!" he sobbed. Just saying those words brought pain to his chest. She looked better than he did, so he guessed that she didn't have too much of a hard time. Besides, she was braver than he was. Aduin believed everyone was braver than him.

After a small time of embracing, he looked up into her eyes. "Are the others..did t-they make it?" He hadn't even realized the presence of Sebastian until he noticed his scent. And that's when he glanced over at him, and backed away a little. He really did look menacing. And Aduin thought that he may have gotten a little too close, his tail tucking under his body.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
@Aduin you just use [p=2262]Haven[*/p] Remove the * for it to work. The number you can find in the Url if you click on Haven's profile. So P - profile ID. For Sebastian it would be p=1667 :D

Sebastian was about to leave and exit when she heard Haven call out a name. He stopped in his tracks, she clearly recognized him. Sebastian instantly turned around and looked from where he was standing. Sister?! Whaaaaat? Sebastian watched how the two had their reunion. Okay so this male wasn't competition for him, but still. He wasn't sure if he liked that he was all close to Haven. Sebastian keep his light jealousy at bay though. Especially after the male seemed to back off with his tail between his legs. Sebastian was almost starting to feel a bit bad for the guy. 

Sebastian even wondered if he was adopted because he didn't seem and definitely didn't look like Haven at all. Sebastian stepped next to her. He was massive, often wolves found him very intimidating. Though, Sebastian was far from being a menace. "I'm Sebastian," he introduced. "You must be Haven's brother. How nice to meet you," he offered. He frankly didn't even know that Haven had a brother. He knew about the siblings and what happened. Naturally those weren't only sisters. Sebastian didn't try to look mean but he did want to look tough to make a good impression.
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven let a few tears fall from her eyes when her brother began to cry. He seemed to have gone through so much, she should've kept looking for them. What more could she have done to help? She felt as though his condition was all her fault, and became angry at herself. But then she remembered Sebastian's previous teachings. Those things are in the past, and things will get better. They would surely get better for Addi as well.

She sobbed a little, but a happy sob as she rested her head on Aduin's side. She backed up as he spoke, and looked at him with a tearful smile. I thought- I thought you were all dead. I'm so glad you're ok. It's so great to see you again. She was about to ask her brother what had happened to the others, when he asked the same question. Her heart sank. He knew nothing of what became of Maja and the pack. They could be dead. She hadn't gotten the answer she had wanted, but at least she had gotten her brother back.

I-I thought.The grey and white wolf started, angry at herself for expecting so much only to be disappointed. Would she ever find Maja? Luckily Sebastian intervened, introducing himself to Aduin. She quickly forgot her sadness, she couldn't be sad now. She should be happy. She noticed that Aduin seemed a bit nervous about him, and instantly felt sad for him. He must've been through a lot. He'd always been quite skittish, but never this much so. Aduin don't worry, he's a good guy. He looks all mean and big, but he's really just a sweetheart. You won't have any problems from him. She glanced at Sebastian, as if telling him to stop acting so manly and be less scary. Boys.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin could feel Haven's tears splashing up from the ground. He couldn't imagine what she could have gone through after..after the fire. The red hot burning fire that took everything he knew away from him. That separated him from his recently found sister. Though when she didn't answer about the others, he only feared the worst. That he would never see them again. His own tears never stopped, his face wet from the salty liquid that came from his brown eyes. Why was the world so cruel to it's creatures?

Aduin gulped back a reply, only managing a squeak to Sebastian's greeting. It would take time, but he may yet warm up to him. Till then, he would rather stay by Haven. He couldn't help letting off a small smile when his sister told him to not worry about Sebastian. So then, he managed a reply to the male.

"A-Aduin. Nice t-to meet you as w-well." He quickly shied away, burying his face back into Haven's fur. Taking in her scent to take in what had changed. Enjoying the warmth he had longed for. The warmth of family. To him, all his siblings were the oldest. And with her being the only one, he wanted to be as close as possible. Nothing would split them apart. Not this time.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian wasn't sure if he liked having Haven's brother around. If he would travel with them he could forget being snuggled up with Haven because he was taking his place. The young male didn't want to let that happen but he also didn't want to be the bad guy here and scare the nervous male even more. Then it turned into a sobbing fest. Sebastian kept his expression blank, he knew for Haven it were more tears of happiness, or maybe they were not. He just ... couldn't relate with his family history. He didn't have a close family, he also wouldn't know how he would react when seeing one of his siblings. 

Sebastian blinked away from his thought when Haven introduced him. He wanted to comment back 'are you sure you find it nice to meet me?' but that might sound mean. He wasn't a mean guy. Maybe he was just easily jealous. He didn't like to share things he liked. He liked Haven a lot and currently he was seeing their time together as lone wolves of doing fun things being held back by Aduin. "Nice to meet you as well," he spoke with a bit of tightness in his tone. The male looked hungry so Sebastian decided to give the other two some space and rekindle. "I will hunt for him, I guess he needs the food," he spoke to Haven and glanced over the other male. "I will be back soon."

Sebastian exits here, to enter again in their other thread! :3 (hope that is okay?) Feel free to continue! 
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven was glad to be with Aduin again. She had missed him lot, other than Maja he was probably one of her closest siblings. She was glad when he replied to Sebastian this time, though he still seemed fearful of him. He'll get over it, he always does. She chuckled as the grey male returned to her side, feeling safer behind her. Sebastian seemed a bit irritated, and Haven could understand why. It would be a male's instinct to protect his female from other males. She could see that the whole situation of her and Aduin being close might be uncomfortable to him, but he would have to deal with it. Haven didn't plan on losing her brother again anytime soon, but she would definitely not be giving Sebastian any less attention than he deserved. 

She nodded to her boyfriend, grateful for his patience. She turned to him and nuzzled her head into his side, then looked back up at him. Thank you so much. She said softly and watched as he bounded away. Haven turned back to Aduin, sitting down in front of him to talk. The male was clearly much more in pain than she, she was very interested in his past. So what happened to you after the fire? Where did you go you little runt! She teased playfully, giving him a friendly nudge to try and cheer him up. She always resorted to playfulness when trying to cheer others up. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't, it always used to work with Addi though.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Sebastian soon left to get Aduin some food, which he saw as a very nice thing to do. Haven showed much affection towards him. It made him feel..well, happy for her. But then he felt a little sad. Because he didn't know how long they had been together. And all this time, he had been alone. No one by his side. No one the words repeated in his head.

After her boyfriend disappeared, Haven seated herself before Aduin. She asked what happened. Truthfully, all he did was move from shelter to shelter. Avoided all contact whatsoever, to the best of his abilities. But with the question being in a playful manner, and plus the nudge, it brought his mood up. His tail started to swish, and a smile started to grow. Then, he answered, also in a playful manner. And with only his sister there, the shakiness in his voice was gone.

"Not much. Moved from one shelter to another" he replied, returning the nudge with his nose. Thinking back, he tried to remember. But he too far back. To the fire. The memory gave him a little scare, and he let out a quiet yelp. He curled himself up, hiding his face under his tail. But the image was burned in his mind, his memory. Nothing would ever get rid of it.

"T-the fire..Why?" he continued to mutter, his voice going back to shaky.
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven nodded, glad to see that Aduin was getting more happy and playful. He would get used to Sebastian soon enough. She still couldn't understand how he could be scared of him. He yelped suddenly, and Haven jumped back. He seemed so skittish, so fearful. When would he be back? He was here now physically, but she missed the happy Aduin. This Aduin was different, not the brother she used to know. The fire had changed him. He had curled up, burying himself, wallowing in his sadness. She felt sad for him. Pitied him. What had happened to him?

I don't know why Aduin. It was a dry day, sudden storm and lightning. It was bound to happen. But it's not happening anymore. Our family may still be out there somewhere. And I promise you we're gonna find them. Haven desperately wanted to get off the topic of the fire. She wanted to bring Aduin out of his sad stupor. So she chuckled half heartedly and added, Hey Aduin, guess where I went? She smiled, wanting to tell him about the coast. Maybe he could come with them to the coast, when Seb and her started a pack there together. Maybe he would join. Admin would surely love the coast. The forests, the sand, the sunrises, the seals. Hopefully telling him about it would cheer him up some.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin looked up to her face. A hopeful smiled appeared. They did have each other. And they would find the others, together. Even with Sebastian's help, and overtime, he would warm up to him. For his sister's sake. He too wanted to go away from thinking about the fire. But how could he? Haven brought up the answer to his short problem with a question of her own. His tail wagged a bit, curiosity entering his sad eyes. 

"W-where?" he sniffed, still feeling a little sad. Once he found out where, and what their plan was, he would most likely be bounding all over the place, all his worries gone. But for now, he was still upset. But his happiness slowly restored. One thing for sure, the old Aduin may be back sooner than he believed.
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Ok good, now at least he's happier... again. Haven thought with a sigh. She wanted Aduin to be happy, and surely talking about the coast would make him so. Sebastian took me to the coast! It was amazing. Everything was green and bright, and the water went on an on for who knows how long. I loved it, we're going back to make a pack, I hope. A thought popped into her head, an exciting and great thought. Aduin! You should come with us! You can make a pack with us! You can be our first member! Wouldn't that be great? She smiled, tail wagging. The beautiful female looked into her brother's deep brown eyes, almost pleading for him to come along. She had missed him more than she could know.

If only Maja were here. She'd be so happy.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The area sounded wonderful. A coastal area with green, where everywhere was bright. And water. No fire would get them there with water around. And when she added that she may make a pack there, it made him feel more glad. But would he be part of the pack?

The sound of the idea sent Aduin exactly as expected. He pulled himself right to his paws, his eyes widening out of glee. His tail went absolutely mad. "Y-you mean it? I can't wait!" In seconds, he began dancing around, occasionally giving Haven a lick of gratitude. "It's gonna be great! We're going to be a family again!" Eventually, he tired himself out, and fell back to his side before passing out from the sudden gleeful moment. And even snored a bit.
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Aduin had finally come back from hell. Her little angel of a brother who was innocent to the world. The dark grey male was ecstatic, bouncing all over the place and his tail a small rocket. Not only did she have her brother back, but a new member of her and Sebastian's future pack. Everything was looking up. Maybe soon, she'd even find Maja and the others. Everything's going to be fine. She thought with a grin, looking down to her passed out brother. She decided to go find her boyfriend and tell him about what had happened, surely the grey male would be happy too? Well she hoped he would, she definitely wasn't going to let him get away, not when he was her guardian angel. So she slipped out of the shelter and out into the autumn lands to find her man. 

I'll archive this! Sorry for the delay I've been on a vacation x3