The Sentinels fast forward
❥ i don't care, no i wouldn't dare, to fix the twist in you
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
All Welcome 
Another outrider thread - anyone welcome from any pack. :)

Behati followed the scents of her pack mates to the place where they intended to settle, keen to scout the place out before they moved. The Sentinels from which the area took its name were beyond enormous. The budding outrider couldn't quite believe her eyes. The trunks were so large that even if the pack bit each others' tails to form a chain, they would not be able to surround some of the larger specimens. Pines that had managed to grow in the shadow of the giants looked stunted and ridiculous, and she had to walk around those few trees that had fallen during the recent storm.

It was a glorious place for a pack to settle. When an autumnal shower struck, Behati was able to seek shelter inside one of the trees, whose trunk had split over uneven ground to form a small, wolf-sized crawlspace.
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Hope you don't mind me!

Eilidh managed to convince her Pappa to allow her to visit her Mamma, who was heavily pregnant and all alone in the pine forest where they were intending to settle. After the pack meeting, Eilidh's fears and frustrations were quelled, and she was able to forgive her Pappa for not choosing her to accompany Casmir on his outrider journey. So instead she left the plateau early the afternoon before and arrived just in time to catch wind of something she really didn't want to deal with — Behati.

Even though she didn't want to speak to the girl, Eilidh decided it would be rude to not seek her out and let her know she was here, too. What if she found out later that Eilidh had visited, knew Behati was there, and ignored her? While a childish Eilidh would have said "who cares," the ever-growing young adult version of the girl wasn't wont to make enemies of her packmates. So she followed the girl's trail through the rain and finally found her stuck beneath a tree. As bedraggled as she was, Eilidh didn't want to crawl in there with her right away, and so barked her greeting before calling out. "Hey, Behati! Have you changed into a squirrel?"
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)