Mount Apikuni Water is Sweet, But Blood is Thicker
She's beauty, she's grace, she will punch you in the face.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
@Haven , @Sebastian , and @Aduin . Yes, the other sister wants a family reunion too
 She had followed her instincts (and a little bit of her nose) to this mountain. She paced at the bottom, then changed her mind and turned around. Something kept tugging at her mind.
 She could still smell her siblings Haven and Aduin, but not Ares or Owl, for some reason. These scents were mixed in with another one. With a small frown, she unconsciously started turning towards the scents. She lightly tread through the unknown ground.
  She glanced up, looking at the fluffy clouds. Owl would love to stare at these clouds, she was always a dreamer. She sighed sadly. Even though it has been long since she had seen her family, she still missed them like hell. 
 The wolf kept walking with a lot on her mind.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
To say it had come as a bit of a surprise to randomly run into haven's bother was an understatement. Sebastian hadn't expect that to happen. Though, seeing the skittish male maybe it was good they found him otherwise he wouldn't have been alive for long. Sebastian had decided to let Haven and Aduin bound as he tried to catch a rabbit for the skinny male. Sebastian with his immense size must have scared him slightly, so he wanted to make up for that. After he handed the rabbit to the nervous male he backed off a bit. He looked at Haven briefly before nudging her.

Sebastian still had his warden trade, and he didn't want to interrupt into Haven's reunion so he sat a bit away from the shelter Aduin chose. It was on a bit of a hill side so Sebastian could over look the ground. His pale blue eyes scanning for any possible wolves coming to close. They were almost a mini pack if they had one more wolf. Sebastian squinted his eyes once he saw something moving. He instantly jumped to his feet, showing off his large frame. He let out a chuff to notify the others that someone was coming before he charged at the approaching female. 

Sebastian wanted to make Haven and Aduin feel safe. The grey tank of a male ran down the mountain. He was far from aggressive or mean but he was a warden for a reason. He looked impressive. He was not a real fighter like Haven was. He stopped before her making himself really big. "Stop where you are going," he growled slightly, holding his tail up as he made a stop before her. His hackles were raised being just one big block of muscle. His fur smelled heavily of Haven. He just wanted this female to scatter off and leave the be. He didn't want Aduin to have another nervous fit.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin had been staying in his shelter, away from any rainfall and cold winds. But that was not the real reason for it. It was the larger male, Sebastian. He used the shelter to hide away from him. But with Haven there, it was a little hard. Most of the time, he lay curled up. Haven may lay with him, or spend time with Sebastian. Either way, he was fine with it. As long as the large male kept his distance. He was more threatened then threatening. Just the thought of standing up against him, which he had no reason for at all, gave him the chills of fear.

And he felt those chills when Sebastian neared. Then dropped a rabbit before him. There was a pause, then Aduin's jaws snapped forward and back, chewing on it out of the other wolf's sight. He hadn't even murmured a thank you, but if he weren't so hungry, he would have. 

But then something stopped his mini-feast. Another familiar scent. It urged him to peek out of the cover of the shelter, and spotted Sebastian and another wolf. Something was familiar. Why did memory have to evade him in these times?
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Sorry for delayed reply. School is busy, had a stupid project due and I remembered about it at like 12:00 last night xD

Haven was fine with staying by Aduin's den for a while. Protecting him while he regained his strength. Maybe her brother would accompany her and Sebastian on their journey, and join their future pack. It felt nice to have a family again, and there was so much catching up to do with him. The grey male still seemed a little fearful of Sebastian, but she knew he'd get used to him. Sebastian was fun, and cute, and sweet, and Aduin would surely learn to like him.

Sebastian had gone out hunting a little, trying to feed up Addi. Haven felt so safe with him patrolling around, he was a warden after all. Her boyfriend came in with a rabbit and dropped it in front of Aduin. Thanks, he'll appreciate it. She whispered to Sebastian as Aduin tore into the rodent. She gave her boyfriend a lick on the cheek, showing her gratitude for his patience with the shy male. He was a very patient man, and she knew that he could easily be a great father as well as a mate.

Sebastian was gone again for a while when all of a sudden she heard some voices outside. Another wolf scent came in, and Haven recognized it immediately. Pure joy. Just pure joy. She had not only been reunited with her brother, but also her sister. Her best friend, her sister Maja had found her. Everything she had ever wished for was true. A boyfriend, and the company of her best friend and brother. She couldn't be more happy. She's alive, oh my god she's alive!

The grey and white female jumped to her feet and turned to Aduin. It's Maja! Can't you smell her Addi it's Maja! She yipped excitedly, a childlike spree of happiness pulsing through her veins. She nudged her brother's side, urging him to follow her as she rushed out of the little shelter. She ran through the grass and fallen leaves, and saw just beyond the hidden shelter, a golden orange wolf, with white circles around her eyes. MAJA! She howled in delight, running full speed towards her and tackling her to the ground.

Tears streamed down her face as she gave her sister endless licks. She straightened up, looking down at the girl who she had pinned to the ground. Oh my god Maja, I thought I'd never see you again! I can't believe it's really you. Suddenly she remembered Sebastian and Aduin, and turned back to them with a great smile. She hopped off of Maja and towards Seb, Sebastian, this is my sister, Maja. The one I told you all about! She'd alive. She could only stare at her sister in wonder, she didn't even know where to begin with questions about the pack and what had happened to her.

AHH this is so cute and fun! Haven is so happy right now I just! <3
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Yeah, I had something too :/ (Sorry its really short, I was at school) 
 "MAJA!' That voice, it can't be. She glanced behind the giant wolf's shoulder. "Have-", Maja started. Haven jumped on her. Everything just seemed to slow down. Maja gave a laugh of pure joy, the first one in weeks.  She opened her mouth to talk, but she was speechless. "I-i missed you, too" Haven's face was glowing with happiness. 
 She introduced the male, Sebastian. She nodded at the wolf. Healthy? Check. Strong? He looks okay. Inspecting him, he passed the test. With her breath back, she gave a smile. "So Sebastian is your boyfriend, eh?" 

FAMILY REUNION :D 
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was mildly surprised when Haven came charging in and jumped the wolf he was trying to chase off. He didn't want to hurt her but Haven went into murder mode-- wait she didn't. Another sibling?!!? Sebastian stepped a bit back. His stomach contracted a bit in jealously. Another that would steal Haven's attention away from him. Sebastian though he had her all to himself but that wasn't true, more and more siblings were showing up. Though, he was happy for her and Haven looked so happy that he relaxed. 

This female looked nicer than her brother, at least more social. They could basically start a pack already having Haven's family here. Though Sebastian wasn't sure if he was ready yet. He turned his attention to the female. "Good eye," he returned to her. It was probably his awkward glance and his face having a 'what-is-going-on' look that betrayed him. He looked at Haven and smiled at her before turning his attention back to the female that was obviously named Maja. "You are Maja, I assume," Sebastian returned. "Nice to meet you."
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Apparently, Aduin's luck had turned great recently. Not only had he found his sister Haven, but his other sister Maja had found them. He charged out after Haven, although came to a slow trot when Sebastian came into his view, and he slowly came by him, before turning his gaze to the mass of wolf that were his sisters. Hopefully, his other sister would remember him. 

The nervous wolf sat on his haunches, tilting his head to the side. He still couldn't believe it. But then it made him think. Would the others turn up? Only time would tell. For now, he was happy with two of his family. And if their love for each other went further, then three of his family. The thought of having a brother, even though he had one out there somewhere, excited him. That got his tail wagging. Maybe, just maybe, he should get to know his future brother-in-law. Only if Haven and Sebastian's relationship got that far.
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven was so glad to have everyone together. Admin seemed happy, Maja seemed happy, Haven was definitely happy and Seb was confused. Just the way it should be. Yeah, Seb is a great guy. If I hadn't met him I don't think I would've ever cheered up. I missed you so much. She stepped back towards Seb and Aduin to let Maja meet Seb. Her sister was very picky, and she hoped that she would approve of him. She was sure she would, how couldn't she, Seb was a handsome and perfect wolf. 

The four wolves were sitting in a sort of circle, on the ridge of the hill. Everything seemed happy, even the trees around them seemed to be dancing in the wind. Haven turned to Maja on her left, Seb on her right and Addi across from her. So Maja, where've you been? Do you know what happened to mom and dad and the others? She desperately hoped Maja had answers for her, she didn't want to be disappointed again. She did miss mom and dad and uncle Vern! And Ares and Owl, maybe they'd turn up next. She could never know, but in the moment, all was good.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Good. Everything is good now. "So Maja, where have you been?" All over the place, she thought. She sat down, relaxed. "Do you know what happened to mom and dad and the others?" She winced as if someone had hit her. Haven looked was so happy, she didn't want to ruin her day. "Owl and Ares are still alive, maybe mom too. But dad- Dad isn't, I-i saw" Maja knew that Owl was still alive. 
  When the disaster had struck, the first thing she went to was Haven. But Haven wasn't there, she was relieved, Haven had probably fled the place. She heard a scream, Owl. She ran and found Owl, grabbed her and she tried to follow Haven. Once Owl and Maja had left, they couldn't smell her scent anymore. A couple weeks ago, Owl said that she wants to go alone, Maja respected that and let her go. She had returned to their ruined home, and had found a burnt body, their father's.
Without noticing, Maja was slightly shaking. She stopped, and licked her lips before saying "At least I found you guys"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at the whole group, Maja did look like Haven at least they had some of the same coloring. Aduin was clearly the most timid one. Sebastian sat down, shifting a bit closer to Haven as she asked about her family. He wanted to offer her support though he was falling in the middle of all of this. He kept quiet when he heard their father died. Apparently there were two more. Sebastian wasn't surprised, he had grown up with a lot of siblings, more than Haven. He was glad he didn't see them often, he would reminded of his old home. Not good memories. 

Sebastian's pale eyes fell on Maja for a moment, he was mostly looking at Haven's reaction. He knew about the fire, it was remarkable that they didn't have any burning wounds. That reminded him that he should learn how to treat those, his mind was drifting. It could also be the reason why Haven liked water and the sea because it would protect her from the fire. A very interesting thought.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
I was listening to Wolfsong while doing this. So sad :(

Aduin felt calmer knowing that two other siblings of his were safe. Somewhere. But when she faltered on the words about their father, he knew. And the shaking gave it all away. He too began to tremble. Their father, gone. After all, the fire had claimed one of their family. Without warning, Aduin's legs gave way out of shock. He knew someone must have been killed by it, but to actually hear the words.

Over and over, he muttered these words, "Not father, not father, not father."
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Poor Addi :( They are all so sad.

Haven was excited, she had been expecting only good news. But something cracked inside her when Maja said dad. What she had just said didn't make Haven happy, or relieved. No it was all wrong. Nobody was supposed to have died. The whole pack was supposed to be alive somewhere, having fun and enjoying life. That was what Haven had told herself all that time after the fire, and the truth sounded more like a lie. The fact that everything would be fine had become fact to Haven, and hearing the news of her father's death as like hearing that the grass wasn't green. She frowned, not sadly, but as if she didn't understand. She simply sat there for a moment, taking it in.

She snapped out of it when Aduin collapsed. She had bigger things to worry about. Her father's death was in the past, she tried to hold on to her own advice, but found it hard. Besides, Ares and Owl were alive she had said. That was good news! She walked to Aduin's side slowly, nudging him back up as he cried. Ok Addi listen, we're ok now alright. We're gonna be fine. Dad's dead ok, we have each other like Maja said. We're all going to be alright. She licked down the hair on his head trying to calm him, then nudged him to his paws. She glanced at Seb and Maja, and mouthed, It's ok, he'll be fine. The grey and white wolf sat beside her brother, letting him be comforted. She herself was grieving inside, but was done with tears. She was done with tears.

The little circle of wolves had become more misshapen, but it still worked. Haven stared at the ground for a moment, remembering her dad happily. She suddenly found that she didn't want to hang around anymore. She wanted to go think on her own. She looked up at her family, I'm going to go for a walk. You guys take care of Aduin, and Seb if you want you can show Maja where we're staying tonight. I'll-i'll be back soon. She gave a half hearted smile and stood up, ready to trudge off in the direction of the woods. The had just been reunited with two siblings, she had a caring boyfriend and a journey ahead of her, yet she didn't want any of it at the moment. She just wanted some peace and quiet.

Exit Haven here C: I'd like to maybe start another thread with just Haven and Maja, so they can catch up and talk.
68 Posts
Ooc — Mae
I forgot about this, I am a terrible person..

When she gave the news, Aduin collapsed. She wanted to go beside him and comfort him, yet she stayed anchored to her spot. Haven slowly went down, her face blank. It was painful to see her siblings that way. She looked down in guilt. She wanted to say that it was going to be okay, but Haven beat her to it. She kept her head down, ignoring what happened next. She heard the sound of Haven's footsteps but no one else's. She stayed there, frozen. She felt the slight breeze that didn't feel as comforting anymore. She could almost smell the fire and smoke laced into the air, the screams that almost felt real. She was there, longer than she should've. She stood up, "I will be right back".
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Last post is for you @Aduin I will archive it after your post! 

Sebastian watched Haven leave. He wanted to go after her but decided against it. It seemed like she wanted some time alone, Maja soon left too. The sisters probably needed some time to rekindle. Sebastian looked at Aduin and smiled gently at him. The large male helped him to his feet. "All will be alright. You have your family again," he spoke. "Lets get back to the shelter and warm you up." 

Sebastian was a bit fluffy guy so he was sure he could help Aduin stay warm. Sebastian wanted to make sure Aduin would get used to him and that he wasn't going to hurt him. Sebastian briefly looked at Haven in the distance before going back to the shelter with Aduin.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Accidentally replied with Chaska. not the first time
Aduin felt Haven's nudge and cool breath, followed by a her comforting words. Slowly, he came out of it, peeking his eyes open and lifting his head over his tail. It seemed everyone was looking at him. And that made him a little embarrassed. A male wolf, crying for his father. 

Maja and Haven soon left for somewhere, and Aduin was left with Seb. When Sebastian came a little closer, he shivered a little. Only to be met with a helpful touch as the tough wolf helped him to his shaky feet. 

"T-thanks" he sniffed, wiping a tear along his foreleg. "You know, y-you aren't so bad" he remarked. He may get used to him yet. Especially to having him as a new brother.