Silvertip Mountain SNOW.
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
This will be hilarious. Tagging @FitzDutiful but everyone is welcome really :P

Zaria let out a lazy grunt as she was stretching herself after a good night of rest. Her petite body got on all fours before she did another one of her stretches before moving away from the alpha chamber into the main chamber that was for every pack member who wanted shelter. The glass cave was perfect for this, and it also made the mountain wolves bonded much more, at least in Zaria's opinion.

The feisty female was pretty pleased with herself, deciding that she could have a few sips from the river close by and then see what needed to be done. With no hint of realization she trotted towards the exit. As she stepped out she was instantly started. Her feet stepped into something wet and white ... things were coming down from the skies. Zaria stumbled back falling on her butt. The female would never be so ungraceful but she had never experienced this before.

She jumped back to her feet and growled at the white stuff. How about it would just leave?! She already had to deal with cold winds and horrible rain. Now this cold white stuff was coming down too!? It was something of a wet substance. Zaria flattened her ears. Clearly her perfect morning was ruined. "Whats this?," she huffed. Her fur was at her thickest ever, but it wasn't nearly as thick as the one Fitz was sporting. Coming from the south she was quite a disadvantage.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
He had watched his lover leave, smiling as she did so before taking a deep breath in and stretching himself. When he did, he caught the scent of the first snows. He had hoped they had another week or so - he hadn't yet managed to acquire a hide for his highness. Time never stood still for him though, and once again it outfoxed him as the snow scent filled his lungs and gleefully made him smile. He wasn't sure what he liked about the snow, he just found the sight of it falling so surreal and ethereal that it relaxed him intensely.

"The snows are here," he said as he neared Zaria's side. "I hadn't anticipated it so soon. Isn't it so pretty and beautiful, like you." His eyes turned to take in his female's form and he felt the desire for mating arise. It would be a way to warm themselves, and what better view than the first snow of the year.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria let out another huff, taking in the scent of the snow for a moment as Fitz came to her side. Her ears were back in a grumpy manner. The slender female turned to her male. Beautiful? This? No. She was pretty and beautiful but all this... white stuff was not. Though Fitz did give her a compliment and she liked compliments. "Snows?," she repeated and frowned at it. "Never seen it. I don't like. It is cold and wet, and not beautiful," she puffed out.

Zaria rather has sunshine and the warmth shining on her back. But that was not what she was getting. Grey overcast skies and these snows falling from it. Zaria shifted closer to Fitz. "I don't like cold," she complained. She wasn't one to complain, but now she was pretty much fed up with all this cold if it wasn't wind or rains then it was these snows that was making her cold. Her green eyes then caught Fitz's expression and mood. She let out a loud snort, not sure if she was disapproving or liking his idea. "I'm more beautiful than snows," she then decided out loud. "When do snows go away?"
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
He laughed when she announced that she was more beautiful than the snows, but didn't disagree. He laid down next to the opening and took in a deep breath. "But smell the air," he told her, his eyes alight with excitement, "It's becoming so clean, so crisp. And once it's stopped snowing, the ground will be all white and you can see where wolves have been before, and see where the ground has never been trodden on before. It takes all the things wrong and covers them, leaving a brand new world to explore and experience."

It seemed FitzDutiful was becoming quite romantic about the snow, though he realised his spiel hadn't answered her question. "They'll go in a few moon cycles I imagine, before that there's this amazing there where bit streams of light go up into the air. Sometimes they make loud noises - I don't like those ones - but other times they're quiet and pretty. After that, the days get longer and the snows go away."
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria smelled as he told her so. The air was crisper and ... something else. But still Zaria was very skeptical about this white stuff. Fitz seemed to love it, though she didn't share is opinion with him at all. Her facial expression looked skeptical as Fitz explained her about it. "I don't share," she retuned and frowned. She moved closer to Fitz and licked his muzzle. She disliked that this would take several moons. Dread moved towards her stomach. "Fitz keep me warm," she hummed with a bit of a smirk on her face. It had been some time with her shoulder but now it was feeling better. It was only the fur that needed to grow over it.

Zaria wagged her tail at Fitz, signaling that she was thinking about something she liked. It didn't happen often that she was wagging her tail this wildly. "I want hot weather again," she admitted. "But if Fitz keeps me hot I am okay too," she spoke, hinting to Fitz she wanted to do something fun.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Hope you don't mind me using this thread as her gift thread :D

Now was the perfect time for her surprise. It was the first officially deep long snow of the winter, and a perfect time for him to give her the present. It had been a long, arduous process but each day he had roamed a little further (making sure to return home each night) and telling Zaria he had been recruiting. Secretly he had been tracking buffalo, waiting for the injured one to succumb to the weather. A week later, it had. Then his days had been spent trying to pull the skin off intact, ensuring the meat didn't bring scavengers around to damage it. Never wasteful, he had transferred the meat into their outer caches - the ones he hoped Zaria rarely visited - and a week ago, just before the meeting, he had pulled the buffalo skin a cave and let it rest.

Hopefully, now it was dry for there wouldn't be another opportunity quite like this. "Come with me," he said, leading Zaria out into the snow. "Maybe the snows won't be too bad for you." He stood in the falling flakes, waiting for her to join him.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
AWWW! Of course!

Zaria looked at her partner with a skeptical gaze. At first she didn't want to go into the snow but she also wanted to be around Fitz. She jumped into the snow and trotted with her legs lifted high through the snow. The feeling was weird. She plastered herself onto his side. "It is bad," she stated, not liking it at all. Her pads were used to flat and heated surfaces. Not cold and uneven ones. Still she was with Fitz. "Though you make it better," she stated.

As she followed him she was becoming more and more curious as to where they were going. She looked at him questioningly as the snow kept falling down. "Fitz? Where are we going?," she asked curiously. "Is it a secretly place?," she guessed excitedly. She was rather interested in being alone with Fitz.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Zaria was asking questions, obviously excited by wherever he was taking her. He didn't answer, however, just smiled a secret smile and repeated the same word; "Come". He led her slowly, but surely, towards some caves in a distance. He made a pretence of checking each one out, turning his nose up in disgust or shaking his head each time until he came to the one he had hidden her present within. He sighed, pretending as though he couldn't find what he was looking for.

"Go look in this one for me." he said, feigning ignorance of the fact he had yet to tell her what he was searching for. "Hopefully this will be the perfect one, if you go in first." Hopefully that would quell any questions she had. Maybe she'd think that he was searching for a cave with her in or some sort of thing that would lead to baby-making practice. He hoped she didn't expect to see what he knew was laid out invitingly on the cave floor.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria looked at Fitz questioningly, her green eyes looking over him as he walked towards several caves, yet some apparently weren't good enough. Zaria was very curious to see what Fitz's surprise was. She grew a bit anxious as he couldn't seem to find it. What if he lost her gift!? Zaria let out a soft grunt and looked at Fitz. Luckily, they seemed to have arrived at the right one. Without hesitation she instantly moved forward in the cave. Her tail was up and her nose clearly sniffing around.

The smell of bison was caught by her nose. She stiffened for a moment thinking Fitz had found her father or something worse like that... But then her eyes fell on the bison skin. Instantly her heart leaped in the good way. She let out an excited yip and sped towards it. Her tail was wagging like crazy something that was rarely seen. She instantly laid down and rubbed herself against it. "Fitz! Where did you get this!!," she let out. "It is amazing!" A bit hyper from the surprise, being still as young as she was, the female moved to Fitz and licked under his chin affectionately. Now she would most definitely not be cold ever again. "Thank you!," she gasped. For a moment Zaria looked so much younger.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Mind if we fade this and go for a newer one?

FitzDutiful stayed behind a little bit as she entered the cave, taking a few deep breaths before bracing the dark. It didn't take long for his eyes to adjust and the excited yip brought his attention directly to her once his vision was around. With a smile he noted her tail wagging in a manner he had seen maybe once before and she laid down on the bison skin. Anxiety he didn't know he had been holding suddenly weighed on his shoulders no longer and he smiled to see herself so happy.

Zaria asked questions, or maybe statements for he didn't plan to answer it. He hoped it was entact enough and the few rips and tears from where it had snagged or his immature skinning hadn't ruined it. He didn't know how long it would last, hopefully long enough. He moved over to sit by the edge and she came to lick his chin, something he revelled in. "How about we christen this before taking it back to our den?" he asked her, seductively, happy to to be making her happy.