Silvertip Mountain New Girl In Town
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Hi! Anyone is welcome, Kryp has just returned from a trip with @Chaska. @Zaria and @FitzDutiful welcome to hop in too! 

Settling down on a flat rock that overlooked the valley area below the mountain, the tawny female pricked her ears forward at the sight before her. It was breathtaking, she hadn't been up on a mountain like this before, the view was incredible. Although the forest below was destroyed, the other mountain range was just gorgeous, the points were coated in a ever-growing sheet of white fluff .

"Wow..." She whispered, her fur ruffling itself in the small cool breeze. Her breaths were inaudible, her body moving softly in her laying position. Her left paw was crossed over her right paw, her tail curled right next to her hind paws. I'm lucky. If it weren't for that mishap, I wouldn't be here... She yawned a bit and felt the wind start to blow more, the clouds covering the sun and releasing their crystal tears onto the earth. She lifted her head towards the sky, watching the snowflakes dance and twirl from their homeland onto the alien landscape. 

Her fur became snow-kissed, as much as she disliked the coldness, she was too comfortable and warm to move. She felt tired after that trek with the Casanova, her eyes drooping the tiniest bit. Letting out a foggy breath, the burly female rested her head atop her paws. She felt at home for once in a long time. She felt apart of something big. She felt wanted.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The Casanova of a wolf awoke when he felt a cold breeze blow over him. His eyes shot open, and he was immediately alert. Only to soften when he saw the one who had found the poor sod. He yawned, it being so big he had to lift his head to avoid his lower jaw hitting the ground. After the long yawn, he began stretching his legs, grunting as he did. And as he stood, somehow, he managed to hit his head.

"Ow. Why does my head have such bad luck?" he asked himself rather loudly, before strolling over to her side, a smile replacing the frown. "Well, this certainly is breathtaking." He paused, using this moment for another one of his compliments. A cheesy one at that. "Just as you are."

Before she would have any chance to nip at him, he began trotting back on course. "So are we going to see the alpha's or what?!" he called back with a bit of playfulness in his tone. "You wouldn't want me to beat ya, would you?!" And just like that, he tripped. And hit his head. Again.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful was out looking for some of the newcomers to his pack. Zaria had told him that she had brought someone home, a Krypton, he thought the name was. He wasn't having much luck - almost as if they were all running away from him - but he shook the silly thought out of his head. No, it was likely that Moon Shadow was with Steady, Cho was maybe improving on her skills and Krypton, well who knew. Still, he wandered as came across the scent of an old pack member, Chaska. Mixed in was one of the newer ones. It looked as though he had found Krypton after all.

Heading in the direction, he arrived just in time to see Chaska fall and hit his head. FitzDutiful raced forwards in alarm. "Chaska! Chaska, are you okay?" he exclaimed loudly, before turning his attention on Krypton, "What happened to make him fall?" he queries of her, concern clear in his face. This wasn't how he had planned to meet the newest member of their pack.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Thanks Fitz! :D

Getting up at the Casanova's words, the burly female noticed how he still continued to not watch his paw fall. She flattened her ears at his words and laughed slightly as he tripped. Shaking her fur out quickly, the female noticed a large male coming forward, having a heavy coat with a light color peppered with darker tone.

She thought it was an alpha, so she lowered her tail and averted her eyes from his. Asking about the male, supposedly called "Chaska", the female backed up a little and still kept her eyes down onto her front paws.

"I found him. He fell down one of the mountainsides from a land slide of rock and I believe he hit his head." She said, her ears pointing forward to him. Her voice was calm and in a monotone, her hackles lowered.

Zaria never really explained to her any of the other wolves names who are in the pack. Not knowing the alpha's/or some kind of powerful wolf's name, she felt ashamed in herself for having to ask soon.

"Does he... normally act like this?" She asked, noting how Chaska seemed to be more on the affectionate side than anything.
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
A wolf with a light coat that was peppered with spots of dark grey approached, and the grey wolf rose to his feet, shaking his head to rid himself of the dizziness. He looked around frantically, looking for this 'Chaska' nearby, who had apparently hit their head. It wasn't until Krypton spoke of this 'Chaska' that he realized he was this Chaska. An odd name, certainly. But if that was his name, he might as well stick to it. And keep the other for her.

"Oh, I'm Chaska" he mumbled. Casting a side glance at the one he came with, he thought to himself, "But she can still call me Casanova." An itch came behind his ear, and he reached up with a rear paw to scratch. He stopped, however, when the female spoke about his behavior.

"Well, if I never acted like this, I'd be quite a boring guy. Wouldn't you say, darlin?" he asked, craning his head to the side she was on with another cheeky grin. His tail wagged slowly, and he sent another wink at her. When was he ever going to learn?
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Things were odd. FitzDutiful just looked at Chaska with a sense of disbelief as he openly flirted with confidence at the female! This was nothing like him but it appeared that Chaska didn't have a clue, though he knew his name. Or so FitzDutiful thought, he wasn't really sure. For now, he ignored the male with mind problems and focused on the new female.

"No," he replied, shaking his head to emphasise the words. "He's not usually anything like this. He's one of the most respectable, dependable wolves in the pack." A moment's pause. "Or was." Would Chaska ever return? FitzDutiful didn't have anything in his naturalist repertoire to explain this at all.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Swallowing the male's words, the burly female nodded her head and casted a glance at Chaska. Dependable? Respectable? She hadn't really seen any of those except him respecting her actions of when she wanted "alone" time.

Still avoiding eye contact with the male, Krypton let out a breath. "Forgive me for asking, but I do not believe I have been told names of fellow packmates. May I ask for your's mister?" She asked, her ears twitching at the cold wind blowing through her ears.

I would hope what her is saying about Casa- I mean Chaska, is correct. I would not like to live with a big flirt all the time, he will drive me mad like Silver. She thought.
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Chaska's ears flopped to the side of his head at the male's words, his tail slowing to a stop. Did he really change so much that everyone the old him knew doubted him now? His tail slowed as the words sunk in. These words made him so much more curious. He had to know.

"What was I like?" he quietly asked. "The old Chas, of course. I mean, am I anything like him?" He cast a side look at Krypton, before whispering to the male. "And is it anything she would like?"

He hadn't realized that, along with losing himself, he lost all names he knew. Obviously, he had met this wolf before. But he definitely didn't know who he was, nor did he know he was the alpha that had taken him in.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful glanced at Krypton, though his gaze was soon directed back to Chaska. He was worried about his pack mate, his chronicler, he wanted the old Chaska back. He decided that he was better of consulting with Zaria over the course of action to take than just standing around here. Maybe he ought to visit the herbs and plants he had around to see if there was anything there. If only they had a trained healer; though Mason was a healer in training, he might have a clue.

Distracted, FitzDutiful replied hastily to Krypton's question. "FitzDutiful," before turning his attention back to the wounded pack member, though he paused before speaking. "I like him very much, but no you're not. He's quiet, respectable, and I think she would like him very much." Speaking of which, he turned back to the female in question.

"I'm going to see if I can find out what's wrong with him. Take care of him for me." His eyes implored her to do so, a very important task to him. He smiled briefly, with so much concern, and headed back the way he had come from.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Hearing his words filled with concern, the lower female nodded her head to the other male, FitzDutiful was it? She watched as he turned around and walked the other way, seeing worry in his eyes about the pack mate. Her ears fell back in slight anguish, she hadn't made the best entrance with a powerful wolf. He looked as if he was the alpha, and she had made herself seem... bad (in a sense).

She loathed the idea of being consumed in a large mass problem like this one again. She frowned and started to walk away, her tail slowly swaying as she moved with large, slow strides. She should probably go find other pack mates, they would know about this Chaska, wouldn't they?

She let out a breath and didn't turn back to face Chaska. However, FitzDutiful's words hung around in her head, saying to watch over Chaska. With a bored look, she stopped and turned her head towards the male.

"Come on. We'll go to the den sight and wait for FitzDutiful to return with, hopefully, a solution to your injury." She said in a smooth tone. She wasn't very excited about babysitting another wolf, but if the alpha asked for it, she would do it with her best effort.
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Chaska's face fell, his ears flopping to the sides of his head. Was it just him, or did Fitzdutiful think he messed up? He couldn't help but think that this was his fault. The fall, and all actions that followed. Maybe it was his fault he fell. It would explain how he fell in the first place. Probably not watching where he had been going.

Then Krypton started to leave. When Fitz finished what he was saying, he began following. His feelings went up again, knowing he would spend some more time with her. Every time that happened, he felt happier. At her reaction, he had to chuckle.

In a short moment, he managed to equal her pace to stop beside her. "So, where is your, or should I say, our den?" he asked in a little-too friendly tone with a wiggle of his brows. "For a short time." He didn't think anything bad about her babysitting him. Although, he didn't think of it that way either.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Finishing off the thread! Chaska wanted me to finish it off

With an annoyed flick of her tail, the female made a silent, irritated growl but kept moving forward, tossing a look back to make sure the male was following her. She decided to take the short path that would lead quickly to the den sight, and there was only a little bit of snow falling.

"I didn't sign up for this..." She whispered to herself as she kept walking. Who would want to babysit another wolf? Not her, but since FitzDutiful asked, she would have to do it whether she liked it or not. With a shake of her head she kept moving down the path and saw the den sight ahead. It looked quite large, she had been in there a few times, but not during the day.

She kept an even pace and walked forward into the den and took a seat near the entrance. Babysitting was going to be a whole new task for her to handle.