Blackbeak Bluff A lonely little fox
8 Posts
Ooc — Poppy
All Welcome 
all welcome. Anyone who wants to rp with this lonely little crazy fox.

After the meeting with the fox wolf tilki was still a little nervous and angry. She had never realized other animals hunted foxes and were very rude to them to. Was it unaccustomed to speak to wolves or other animals rather than foxes. Still tilki wanted to meet all kinds of animals. The fox wolf must of been a fluke. She decided she would go find others. Tilki put down the sparkly rock she had found in the moonstone quarry. She wanted to ask "someone" if they saw anyone.

"tilki looking others. You see any?" she asked a tree actually believing it would answer. though she was getting better in her speech but her mind was still scrambled. She looked at the tree for a long time before asking again. "answer tilki now." she said impatiently. Why weren't "they" answering she thought.

"anwers now!" tilki was getting angry. She finally gave up letting out a high pitched yip. Now how would she find someone to observe and talk to. She huffed and look around. Was she all alone? Maybe she was the last one around. She let out a short cry of sorrow. She hated this lonely feeling. All she wanted was a friend who didn't call her crazy. She curled up in ball and cried a little hoping she wasn't the only one.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
omg <3 adorable i cannot resist! Mind if I use this for my Caretaker trade? (: 

Perhaps she'd wandered a bit too far from their claimed territory. Perhaps she was well within bounds.  Either way, the young fae had been exploring as much of the new territory as she could. It's beauty only drew her further from where she slept each night, but she knew she would return soon. She wanted to become acquainted with the land and sea, she could not help that the place was so large. 

It was around the time she decided to turn back when she heard the broken language of a smaller creature yelling. Was it angry? What at? Surely the thing would not pick fights with another wolf. Aria let out an annoyed breath of air, letting it fog out into the world before dissolving before her eyes. She would teach the creature to mess with larger creatures, there was no reason to step out of the social boundaries. She made her way to the cries, but felt her determination crumble as she realized what was going on. 

A lone fox, one that communicated using a vague wolf tongue, yelled angrily at a tree. Aria's heart melted, she watched as it gave up, curling tightly into a ball and sobbing. She was young herself and had no true maternal instinct to go off of, but the wolf did wish to someday start a family. Was there anyway she could practice with the poor thing? It was, after all, pretty helpless.

Aria made her way towards it slowly, letting out a gentle woof to show she was there. Her ears lowered a bit, but she smiled and let her tail wag. "What is wrong... Tilki?" she asked, remembering the name the fox referred to itself in. "There is no need to sob, everything is alright," her speech was gentle and sweet, and she crouched, lowering herself into the snow. Her body language allowed the small animal to know that she was open to her, and she would not harm her. "Please," she cooed, "My name is Aria. You can tell me whatever you want."
8 Posts
Ooc — Poppy
Tilki immeaditly raised her head when she heard a soft, gentle voice. It seemed there was another, other than her. She tried to stop crying which only end up making her sniffle. The voice seemed to belong to a snowy white wolf. She had known her name and told her their was no need to sob. For second the craziness of little fox had disappeared and had been replaced with her old self as she spoke.

"I thought I was the only one. All alone again..."
she said with a tone of sadness. This wolf was very nice. She felt like she was by her mothers side again. When her mother had told her she would be alright when she had hit her head against the rock. She hadn't been right though. This wolf was right though. She wasn't alone anymore. This wolf was here with her. She smiled up at wolf still with tears streaming down her small little face.

"Please don't leave. I don't want to be alone."
she begged. She hated the feeling of loneliness that ate away at her heart. This was first time she had been able to be normal again. "I'm normal again. No one will call me mean names anymore." she wanted wolve to stay by her side forever.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
"This is a big world," Aria cooed, pawing softly at the small fox to snuggle to her front. She was hesitant at first, but allowed her muzzle to rest upon the back of the girl as she spoke. "You are never alone in such a large place," she reassured her. Her white fur was in large contrast to the bright orange, but she was much larger and seemed to absorb the little thing. From certain angles the two appeared invisible, blending into the fluffy snow. 

She raised her head to look at the vixen, her tail waving a little. "Mean names?" she repeated, a bit in confusion. To be fair, she could understand. The poor thing was just talking to a tree... But she spoke that she was normal now. What could that mean? She didn't speak her concerns though, she simply listened. "I will not call you mean names. Anyone that does you should teach a lesson or two," she told her. Aria's head rested again on her head. "But for now, you are safe here."
8 Posts
Ooc — Poppy
sorry it's so short... :P

Tilki had not known she been freezing cold until the wolve had brought her close and warmed up. Tilki felt like she would never be sad again. She felt like she had been blessed. This wolve had come out of nowhere and comforted her. She really wasn't alone anymore. The wolf told her all sort of nice things. She said that tilki was safe, and so with that thought in her mind she started to doze off in the snow into a peaceful slumber.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
sorry for the late reply !!!!

The white girl rested her head on the small foxes head, feeling as the little girl fell into a deep sleep. The coldness of the little thing soon ebbed away, and she was warm and sleeping tight. Aria wondered for a moment if she should leave, but a bit part of her begged to stay with the cute fox. They had to be the same age, she felt, but this fox seemed like such a child to her... Perhaps she was still that same age, but she liked to think that she was extremely mature for her age. She let out a soft sigh, deciding to stay and keep Tilki company as she slept. 
8 Posts
Ooc — Poppy
no problem. Last post from me. :D

Tilki slept for awhile before finally waking up. She looked up to wolf that had made the crazy go away. She decided she could now go on and keeping traveling. She was ecstatic to have met this caring and gentle wolf. She wiggled out from under the wolf and went a respect distant to shake off her snow covered fur. She trotted back to white she wolf to thank her for making the crazy go away.

"Thank you so much for everything. You made the crazy go away. You are a good wolf." she said with a tone of gratitude. She felt she could continue her journey around the wilds without ever feeling like she was the only one around. She smiled at wolf before departing east.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Aria smiled, her heart warmed by the little fox's happiness. She nosed her off as she went. Silently, she wondered what crazy she was talking about, but didn't think too hard on it. Tilki was talking to a tree, when she arrived. She watched as she began to pad off, her bright tail waving as she did so. Her fur contrasted so much with the winter world around them, and the white wolf couldn't help but wonder if she would make it. Perhaps she really had helped her out, perhaps she was better off now.

"Tilki!" the pretty fae called out. "It is not wise to travel too far in our territory!" she advised, suddenly worried for the wolf. "Not all are as kind as I am to your kin! If you ever wish to meet me again, you need only ask, but do not anger the wolves of my pack!" She couldn't tell if the fox heard her or not, but she hoped she did. Aria let out a soft sigh, shaking her head. She hoped that she had helped the small thing, she really did.

And with one small glance back, Aria left.