Silvertip Mountain i'm so sick of being sober
i'm so sick of being sober
16 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
@Zaria but otherwise AW for STM members
There was a certain stillness in the air around him. The sky was dark with gray clouds and the ground had a light layer of snow upon them, smooth and unmarred other by the sunken pawprints made by the stark black wolf. The wind blew softly, ruffling the ebony canine's thick, feathery coat before settling to a complete stop. All was still; nothing moved except for the wolf. He took a step forward, head high and inhaled the cool air sharply, tasting the sweet scents of the mountain. Sleek muscles rippled underneath his swarthy coat as he moved forward with the elegance of a panther stalking its prey; he moved with strong purpose.

Ten minutes later, he was greeted by the strong smell of scent markers, marking the edge of wolf territory. The youngster stopped sharply, cautiously tasting the air once more, velvety ebony ears swivelling around to catch the slightest noises and pawed the ground with a right paw, making a deeper indent in the stark whiteness of the soft snow. The wolf licked his lips, ears pricking as he took another few steps forward until he was close, but still a good, respectable distance away from the borders. Dark eyes scanned the horizon warily, but with a small hint of amusement, as if sharing an inside joke with himself.

Tilting his proud ebony crown into the air, the wolf let loose a warm, melodic howl, calling for the Alphas and members of this pack. Then he eased himself into a relaxed, but still rather tense and wary position. Eyes piercing and sharp, ears alert. His posture was respectful but strong, showing that he was not a weakling. There, he patiently awaited to be attended.
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria was making her way through the deep snow, the higher she was up the mountain the deeper the snow was for her. Her small frame was close to needing to jump to make any progress. She was used to the snow now, but that didn't mean she was fond of it. She liked warm weather way better than these snows. She didn't share her husband's opinion that it was beautiful. Her ears caught a howl of a stranger, being the protector and warrior that she was she instantly moved herself closer to the borders, this time she did jump through the snow to get forward.

Once the snow grew more accessible for her height she started to make some speed. She couldn't deny that this was keeping her in excellent shape. The lean female trotted forward closing in on the borders. It didn't take long for her nose to single out the stranger. Her tail was up and her whole body posture was dripping with her dominance. Zaria had quite the attitude, and she loved her position. The female expected wolves to knock on their door. This one, a young male, seemed to fit the category of wolves that would make it past the picky female. "You called," she stated, her voice accented.
16 Posts
Ooc —
It wasn't long before the swarthy male was greeted by an attentive guardian. His ears lifted upon his proud ebony crown and only the edge of his gaze grazed the female's eyes as a show of respect for he had noted her body posture and the position of her tail. She was obviously a wolf of high rank in this pack, an Alpha Female and if not that, then a Beta. While he did tower over her, he somehow made himself look smaller and averted his gaze respectfully, adhering to all laws of submission a wolf should show to their superior. His pride stung slightly, but the male ignored it. It would heal.

Her voice was accented, that was the first thing the male noticed. Her native tongue must not be English, then. Wasn't surprising. He'd met a lot of wolves whose native tongues were not the common tongue on his travels, they just made them all the more interesting. "Yes, I did," he replied in his soft, low baritone. "I wish to join your pack," he stated calmly, going straight to the subject. "I'm a good warrior, guardian and hunter and a scout. I'm best at fighting and guarding but I do not lack in other essential skills as well. I'm...not a good caretaker though, or a naturalist. I'm also more used to hunting independently but I'll try my best to hunt in a group." The ebony wolf ended his speech rather sheepishly as if having weaknesses was not normal and dug his blunt claws into the already indented snow.

"My name's Will," he added with an afterthought and awaited the Alpha's comments.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Sorry about the wait! It was New Year and all that Jazz! :D

Zaria took in the male of big posture and dark coloring. He reminded her a bit of Steady one of their pack mates and the brother of the alpha. Her green eyes fell onto his eyes but she was pleased to see that it showed the right submissive posture. Seeing this it made the alpha female more willing to listen to the male. She stayed quiet when he promoted himself. It seemed this wolf had a lot of skills her wanted her to know off.

"I see," she spoke calmly, her chin still raised up high. "Well, we can use a young male like you," she pointed out. "But we do not want wolves that leech. We seek loyal wolves that will become a member of a pack." They had quite a lot of deserters and Zaria wanted to make sure that they didn't have another wolf that would eat their reserves, participate a bit and then leave. "Well, Will, you speak about all your skills but you have not mentioned loyalty once," she pointed out. She might have an accented tongue but she was quite smart and knowing more than the basis she had words to focus on while the male talked. "Are you here to stay?," she questioned. If he didn't she would hunt him down personally and make sure there was a chunk out of his butt.
16 Posts
Ooc —
It's fine :D

The thick accent of the pack female showed again as she lifted her chin and subsequently, her head high and spoke calmly, saying that they could use a young male like himself but they did not want wolves that leech and that they seeked wolves that will become a member of the pack. At that, it was all Will could do to not reply sarcastically and bluntly, instead, he adopted a neutral, almost thoughtful look as he replied in his deep baritone voice. "I have been literally been a loner since the six month of my life; trust me, I want nothing else but to settle down for once. Once wolves earn my respect and loyalty, I am theirs forever," Will said calmly, confidently.

"I am definitely here to stay, lady....?" Will trailed off, unsure of how to address the young, beautiful female in front of him and simply ended his unended sentence with a slight, respectful dip of his head, awaiting the reply of this wolf in front of him. If they turned him away, Will would leave and find another pack. As far as he was concerned, if they didn't want him, then it was their loss, not his. He would survive just fine alone.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
She will eventually warm up to Will I promise xD

Zaria nodded quietly when the male formulated or gave as statement as to why he would be loyal. It was something she couldn't test here at the borders, she would have to trust his word for it, something that was quite difficult for the female. Her green eyes scanned over him and slowly started to nod again. "Zaria." She wasn't going to correct his term. She kind of liked being called Lady Zaria. It sounded very regal and the vain female liked to hear about her power and beauty.

"You are at the borders of Silvertip Mountain and it is lead by my mate FitzDutiful and me," she spoke. Seeing that she mentioned Fitz first and not herself showed how much she truly loved her ghostly colored mate. Zaria quirked up her lips then. "And.. I think he would like you," she spoke with a hint of playful distain. "If you say you are here to stay then I guess you are welcome to join us, as long as you will accept Fitz and me as your leaders. I have a nasty bite for deserters and disobedient wolves." Zaria would never hurt a pack member it wouldn't be beneficial they needed every member. But she could give a hard nip in the right muscles that would be felt for a good day.
16 Posts
Ooc —
"Lady Zaria," Will finished his sentence in his deep baritone, a charming smile touching the corner of his lips as his dark cobalt blue eyes lit up with a gleam, full of unknown emotion. He cocked his head slightly when she said she had a mate called FitzDutiful. Weird name, if you asked him, but then, Will had plenty of weird names himself before settling on being called plain on William so he wasn't going to make fun of the guy, however high the temptation was. Instead, a crooked yet charming smile graced his youthful features as he inclined his head in a princely manner, "it is my honor," he murmured softly.

Silvertip Mountain. Will tested those words in his head and decided that it wasn't too bad. Obviously, it wasn't as well named as Ranger's Coast but then, not everyone had the same kind of creativity the wolves Will grew up with had. He supposed he would just have to get used to it and begin a new life here, a great life. "Thank you," Will said modestly when she told him that she thought her mate would like him; he didn't know what kind of man this FitzDutiful was but, he'll take it as a compliment anyhow.

Will nodded when she told him about her bite and simply smiled; he had no comment for that. Besides, he felt that if he did say anything, he'll end up with a large chunk of his ass missing and his ass was hella pretty so no way.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Welcome! :D I will give you a rank and archive this thread!

Zaria nodded slowly. "Welcome to the pack," she spoke and stepped aside as a sign that she gained him entrance to their grounds. She howled for @FitzDutiful so he would know that they had a new member amongst their ranks. Zaria trotted before him. She would talk to him later about what he could do in the pack. For now she was going to let him settle down.

The slender female was sure that the male would get around the territory. Zaria decided that she could better continue controlling the border. With this winter she wouldn't want any other trespassers to steal from their caches, plus maybe here would be more wolves requesting her presence.