Blackfeather Woods Using your shirt as a pillowcase
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
All Welcome 
Anoyone welcome, but a thread with @Venus or @Cyn would be nice *wiggles eyebrows* Gonna use this thread to work on his trade :D

For the past couple of days, the young male had been keeping to himself lately. He wasn't that willing to be consoled by anyone. Most would do he eact opposite, but for him it helped. After awhile, it got his mind away from grief and gave him the peace of mind. He didn't want others of remind him of death by giving condolences.

At the moment, he wasn't thinking of the tragic day, but on something else. He had been hot on a trail of a rabbit and was determined to catch it. He found the thrill of hunting smaller game more satisfying than larger game. It was much easier to catch and a wolf was able to hunt large quantities of it as long as you played the cards right.

Soon enough, there was a soft looking creature in his sights. Alone and out in the open. Ripe for the taking. He lowered his body to the ground, eyes locked on to the prey. Luckily, the wind was not blowing its way, but bad thing was there was no wind at all. Meaning the prey had a good chance of picking up his scents. And of course it had. The chase was on.
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
*wiggles eyebrows* Hey there. Cyn is here! :D

Cyn saw a rabbit run past her. She jumped to her feet and ran past it. She wanted to surround the rabbit to make it stop, that way she could help the wolf hunting it a little bit. The wind wasn't moving and she found a good spot she could stop it or even make it turn back to the wolf. Her happiness was fairly high again and she hoped to see the wolves she had met before what she was happy. She made a good half circle around the spot she wanted it to stop or at least slow down. A smile came to her face and once she was done and she hid a little farther out than the scent. Cyn was in a good mood.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Mikasi certainly gave the rabbit a run for it's money. He stayed on hot pursuit of the furry little creature, not slowing wasting a second to slow down. When the wolf showed no sign of stopping, the rabbit made a beeline. The faster Mikasi ran it ran faster and soon enough the prey was out of is sights. That didn't stop him though, for he followed the scent line. This rabbit wasn't getting out so easily.

As the male was heading forward, he could se the rabbit heading back. He would have given a puzzled look if it wasn't for the fact that he had already went for the prize. This time he was close enough to be able to snatch it by the bottom. He immediately lowered hi weight onto it, sinking deadly teeth into the rabbit's throat. In a flash, its life was drained and he started to eat. As he did so, he wondered how it had turned back to him. Little did he know it was Cyn's doing.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn smiled when she found out Mikasi was the one who was hunting the rabbit."Okay, so I might have a small crush on him." She whispered to herself and watched. Cyn heard the voice laughing at her. She eventually got up and headed towards Mikasi. Cyn was already smiling and could feel the butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't admit her feelings just yet, but went to go say hello. Cyn headed over when he was almost done with eating, so he wouldn't give her anything. It wasn't that she didn't want it, it was just that it seemed like her hunger went away when she was with him and instead the food was replaced with a fluttering feeling.

As the female was almost in view she realized she didn't know much about him, just that he was a flirt and that there was a chance of Venus and him getting together too. That meant she would have to fight for his affection twice as much as her. Cyn hadn't even thought of the fact that maybe the two of the girls could share him.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He had almost finished off the rabbit, when Cyn had appeared. The laying position had transformed to sitting so he could pay more attention to the female. If it was just anyone who had come than he wouldn't have enjoyed it, but for Cyn he could make an exception. She was one of two of his friends and wouldn't send her away. Besides, he couldn't deny he was glad she was around.

"Heya Cyn," he greeted with a small smile, "You come for the rabbit?" He cocked his head to the side, with a coy grin on his face. "Or did ya' come to see little ol' me?"
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn laughed lightly."Only for you Mikasi." She smirked a little too. The only thing keeping her confident was the flirting. Inside she felt like she was jumping around in panic. Her brain was a mess to be honest."I've already helped you enough with the kill." She decided that she could tell him about her helping."By the way you have a little something right there." She licked the blood off of his cheek. Cyn couldn't believe she actually did that, but kept the smirk on her face.

100th post! Yay!
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
:D

"How thoughtful of you," he purred in an innocent way. Last time they met, Cyn seemed taken aback by his flirtatious mode. She seemed to be more confident now.

She claimed to have helped him with the hunt. Now it made sense to him why the rabbit ran back. She had most likely been in its path to make it turn tail.

He was going to thank her, that was until she licked his cheek. He froze for a second, not knowing what to make of it. Usually when he flirted he would either get a laugh or a bite to the face, so this was a new. "Heh, that was enjoyable," was what he finally managed to say.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
:D

Cyn chuckled and her confidence jumped. She felt like she could do anything, but didn't do much. Her heatbeat was faster and she swore that she was going to faint from all the awkwardness that had hung in the air when he froze. Cyn was glad he hadn't freaked out too much about it. She stuck her tongue out at him playfully."Maybe next time you'll eat a little cleaner and not get blood on your face." She joked about it and tried to move on from her action.

"So what brings you here other than a rabbit? You looked so focused on killing it." She asked to move even farther away from the topic of licking the blood on his face. Her eyes sparkled and even though she didn't know it, her feelings for Mikasi were growing.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He laughed a little. "Well maybe I should have blood on may face more often," he replied. The feeling wasn't bad, actually he enjoyed the feeling. He had go admit, it did feel nice.

He shrugged at Cyn's question. "Eh, I dunno. I've been working for awhile and decided to hunt. It takes my mind of... well... you know." He was talking about Oli. Working was the only way he wasn't concentrated on the loss.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn frowned and nodded when he talked about the death. She hadn't accepted the death yet, but was close to it. The female was just glad she didn't cry when she thoght of it. The scene that was there had made it look like Oli was in pain, but he continued to look past that. Cyn didn't know how he did it and now wanted to be like that. She wanted to be able to tough anything out. Her feelings for Mikasi were the only exception."Just don't overwhelm yourself by overworking."
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Sorry for being late, I have been feeling sick alongside of my poor wolf Venus :D

Venus spent the entire day crumpled in a corner sick to her stomach. Herbs didn't help much, and she ended vomiting them back up. She got up for the first time today, to walk over to her favorite bush. It sounded stupid, but her small body fit perfectly inside, and she could watch what was going on outside with out being noticed. She made her way into the area and ducked her head in the bush. The only thing she smelt was herself, no other wolf or animal had been in there. She watched life go on outside until she heard Cyn's voice. Awesome maybe we can go hunting. She thought, until another voice sounded. Mikasi. Well fuck me  

She stayed hidden, though her scent would give her away. She had the awful sickness smell, and she hadn't moved all day. She slowed her breathing and listened to the paw prints, though she could hear parts of their conversation. Only a few words came out, and she couldn't put them together, so she ignored them all together.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He shook his head slightly, trying to get the thoughts of the death out of his mind. He didn't want to be reminded of it. So many wolves he cared about had disappeared. He had even left his own sister, for some strange reason. Even if he tried to find that reason, it wouldn't make any sense. He looked up to Cyn, a small smirk on his face. "Aw, 'ya care about me, don't 'ya?" he cooed.

It was then when the a certain smell floated through the air. It made him both glad yet unsettled. Venus' scent, but mixed with sickness. "Venus?" he called out.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn sniffed the air when he mentioned Venus."Venus?" She followed the scent to a bush."You there Venus?" She didn't want to scare her by popping her head in. She could feel the guilt in her gut and it only got worse. Cyn tried to keep herself together. Her emotions were all over the place. The female shook her head and tried to focus on the reality in front of her.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Do you want to keep this before Cynus @Cyn?

Venus whimpered as she could make out the sound of her name. A stray tear fell from her face. This had to stop, Venus was not who she wanted to be. She crumpled up into a ball and refused to speak. She didn't want to walk into their conversation. She heard the stuffing of paws and could see the outline of Cyn. It seems like she was always there at the worst times, and never got to see Venus doing good. She stayed quiet, even though they knew she was there. A few more tears fell from her face to the ground. A rush of adrenaline went through her and she burst from the bush, and ran. She sprinted, so didn't want to be seen like this.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
I have had dubstep playing for the past hour and I can't stop...

There was sobbing sounding from the darkness, something that made his gut twist. He hated to hear her like this. As if she was broken from the inside out. It made himself feel bad too.

"Venus?" he said once more, in a softer tone. He had only taken a few steps before the female came bursting out and running past. Mikasi found himself chasing after her. He wanted to know hat was wrong.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Yeah @Venus and @Mikasi I have the same problem with classic rock.

Cyn felt her heart being squeezed by an invisible force like she was dying, but she still stood there. Her body had tensed up when she saw the female sprint from the bush like she was being chased. Cyn's body wouldn't let her move and she just stood there and watched the male run after the crying girl. Her heart felt broken at the sight of the two of them. She felt as if she had done wrong. Cyn swallowed the feeling in her throat that felt like she had tried to swallow a ball and it got stuck there.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus nimbly raced through the forest. Tears still fell from her eyes. She wasn't in the mood for talking, not when she felt this sick. Running didn't make it any better. She wanted a nice quiet day, and she just had to run into someone. It didn't matter who, it could have been Burke and his dead mate, revived again, and Venus would have reacted the same way. "Leave me alone!" She yelled over her shoulder. She didn't need anyone's help. Her mind would eat her alive, kill her, then Venus would move on with her day. It was a simple reoccurring event.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He didn't give up the chase. With a body made for running, he doubted that she could get away easily. Mikasi made sure to do his best to keep hot on her tail. "Wait!" he called.

Despite his speed, there was a chance of him running out of breath. For some reason he seemed to be using all of his will power and that could drain quickly.

short post...
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn finally collected herself and followed in the chase. She caught up quickly, but was panting terribly from having to catch up. The ball-like feeling in her throat only made the running worse. Her focus was only on Venus and a small part of it had kept Mikasi in check. Her legs were starting to tire and with one last attempt to catch her she jumped. Cyn positioned herself in the air to not hurt the other female, but to cushion her if she were to skid on the ground. Her breath was hard and her brain had stopped.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus didn't slow down, though the male seemed to begin to. Another pair of footsteps, faster, louder, dawned on her. She felt a weight as she was tackled to the ground. She took her hair up as she quickly stood up. She bared her teeth at the female. "You had no right to do that." she growled softly. Her face quickly went soft to see the girls so worried. Venus let some more tears fall. Her lips dropped, she no longer looked intimidating. She sat down, the hair on her back fell. Venus was so worked up, she couldn't calm down.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He soon caught up with the two girls. He trotted up besides Cyn, tongue lolling to its side. Mikasi looked over Venus, curiosity in his eyes. What was wrong with her? Why did she still have that scent of sickness on her pelt. Had she made an effort to see someone about it.

"You're still sick," he said blankly, "Have you tried seeing someone? I thought you would."
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn got off the wolf and shook herself a little. She had stopped her didn't she? Pants still came from her mouth into the air making small puffs. She was annoyed slightly by the attitude she was getting from Venus, but she quickly shrugged it off. Cyn would've been mad too if something like that happened to her. Eventually the breathing had calmed and she sat down on the ground to listen to the two's words.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
"No, I do not need help. If I die, I die. Who cares." She said bluntly, looking down at her paws.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
fade soon?

Those words were frightening to hear. "Venus, that's not true," he replied sternly. "Me and Cyn. We care. There will always be someone who cares, whether you know it or not." He had already lost one friend and he would not loose another.