Blackfeather Woods Now there's no way back [M]
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
@Cyn Squeee!!!!

Venus was trotting around the territory looking for food, but she was really trying to keep Cyn off her mind. In the beginning, in pained her to be separated from her love. She sniffed the ground, longing to find her. Once she picked up the scent, she bolted off. She couldn't wait any longer. She dropped her nose every once and awhile to make sure it wasn't a dud scent. She didn't want to see anyone but Cyn. She looked around franticly, she was probably just to nervous and excited to see where the girl was. Cyn would probably hear her footsteps a mile away.
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Squeeeeeee!

Cyn was out and exploring the land. There wasn't much but trees, but she felt calm with all the nature surrounding her. She heard footsteps and felt her muscles tense up. When she could smell Venus she immediately let them relax again. A smile came to her face and the butterflies in her stomach appeared. She waited for Venus to find her and she waited to leave kisses all over her.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus looked around when she smelt her love. She turned her head to face Cyn. A naughty smile spread on her face and she trotted over. Venus showered her face in kisses. "Hello my love." She laughed. Cyn's beautiful fur glistened and shined when she moved. Venus was so happy she found her. No one could fill the gap she felt when she was away.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
"Hello Honey." Cyn returned the kisses. She didn't notice the type of smile on her face and felt really happy. Her eyes brightened at the sight of Venus and she could feel her tail wag. She felt as if the world had brightened in color and their love had made it that way. It was like love was a drug that Cyn was addicted to.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus didn't know how this would start, and it would be awkward just to ask. She could wait any longer, all she wanted was Cyn, and Cyn alone. "Wanna go walk around?" She asked shyly. Hopefully this wouldn't be an awkward thing, and Cyn wanted this to. If she didn't, it could be delayed. Venus closed her eyes and gave Cyn's face a few more licks. Love like she felt could only be for one person, the right person. She found that person. She smiled one more time, hopefully Cyn could start this up, if she if she didn't, Venus would have to think of a plan quickly.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
"Sure!" Cyn was happy and completely unaware of what Venus wanted with her. She licked Venus back and felt the blanket of security wrap around her again. She was alert and looking for anything that could hurt her love. Fresh air filled her lungs as she breathed in. The cold felt good around her as Cyn waited for Venus to go in front of her, so she could look out from behind her.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
What Venus wanted wasn't a bad thing, she wanted to be closer to Cyn. She had never done anything with anyone, not because she was saving herself for the one, she just never had the chance. Venus brushed up against Cyn before she walked forward. She immediately grew stern, her eyes moving only if she saw movement. She would look back at Cyn and smiled at her, making sure she was ok. Venus didn't want to force anything on Cyn, it wouldn't be healthy for their relationship. Venus gathered courage and blurted out: "I love you so much, I want you to be my mate. I will love you forever and ever. I won't stop loving you, even when I'm gone. It might seem messy now, but all I want is you and you only." Venus waited for a quick rejection. She came off to strong. The words she spoke were from her heart and true. She squinted her eyes and turned her head away. "If you are not ready, I will wait, but I will never stop protecting you. You are my life now."
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn was surprised to be honest."I would love to Venus." She replied without a second thought about it."I love you too." Her smile grew and she bathed Venus in licks. Cyn felt as if her heart would burst with joy. The feeling in her gut got more fluttery and she felt a few tears run down her face. They were happy tears, but they still flowed down her fur. Cyn felted overwhelmed by emotions. Her happiness had taken over and was now controling her thoughts, which had become cloudy to the point of where she couldn't think.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus herself was surprised Cyn reacted the way she did. She stood still as she was bathed in licks. She was in a mini shock. She snapped out of it and licked Cyn's tears off of her. "Oh don't cry. Your going to make me cry." She said and started crying. Venus moved closer to Cyn, her scent was intoxicating. She continued to lick her and let off a small purr. She had never felt this before, and she wished they could stay like this forever. Venus flicked her tail and waited for both her and Cyn's to stop crying before she could continue.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn's crying slowed to a stop as she licked Venus's tears away."You don't have to cry Honey. I won't if you won't." Her voice was soothing and it cracked a little from her recent crying. She made the smallest noise like a small growl to respond to the purr. Her mind was still cloudy, but her eyes were the opposite. They were clear and shined like glass. Cyn felt like she had to stop the crying of her mate. The word felt different to her. Before it was a word she almost was jealous of, now it was a word that she could say for says and not get tired of hearing it.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus quickly stopped crying. "I love you so, so much Cyn. You are my everything. I will never leave your side." she said and pressed closer to Cyn. Her scent, her everything, made Venus's mind cloudy. She closed her eyes and licked Cyn's cheek. "One thing Cyn, I am a sick wolf. If that scares you away..." she paused and shuddered. "But if not. I want to be with you."
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
"Nothing will scare me away from you. Nothing. I will be there by your side until the day we both die." Even though the words could've had a haunting meaning Cyn made it feel like the words didn't mean any harm. "I too will never leave your side. I love you more than you know." She licked Venus' cheek once again. Her heart hammered in her chest like a humming bird in a cage.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus thought her heart was going to burst right out of her chest. She knew the girl loved her, she could fell it coming off of her. Venus returned that energy. She felt like she knew what was next, she wanted it so bad. She wasn't going to pressure Cyn, her mate, to do anything that made her uncomfortable. "I love you so much. Words cannot describe how much I love you." She said. Venus licked Cyn cheeks, switching between the two. She stopped and drew back giving her a shy smile.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
The smile caught her and almost made her legs tremble. The smile melted her, as cheesy as it sounded, and she felt like a puddle on the ground. Cyn was older and a little taller, so she went to Venus and looked her in her eyes."I love you more the entire universe has stars." She knew it put the cheese on top of the cake made of cheese. A lick went over the muzzle of Venus and even once over her cold nose. She could've cleaned her mate with the amount of times she drew her tounge over the girl's face.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus didn't think anything the girl said was remotely cheesy. It made her heart beat faster. Venus was a total sap, and shut her eyes, longing for the licks to continue. Venus licked Cyn's beautiful face after. She pulled away and slowly kept her licks down the side on Cyn's body. She stopped at her hips, though all she wanted was to taste her, feel her, but she wanted to wait until Cyn gave the ok. Venus continued to plant small kisses on the side of Cyn, on her spine, (If Venus stood up very tall) and lower down nearing her belly. Her hot breath parted the fur she would play with at the time. She went back, and licked the sides of Cyn's hips. She could smell Cyn, and the self control needed for Venus not to just run up and lick Cyn's  entrance, should get her a huge award. "I can't wait anymore love." She whispered. 

Ahh! Sorry it took so so so long! I had a quick emergency room run 
:(
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Hope you're okay!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: There shall be some not so good stuff past this point(if you know what I mean). Read at your own risk.

Cyn felt like she was going to let out a moan, but bit her tongue to keep it from coming out. "G-Go ahead Honey." She let out a shaky breath. A smile came to her face and she knew they would do it now, and to the best of their abilities. She had only gotten chills from Venus' hot breath on her underside. Cyn closed her eyes and waited for Venus.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Yep! I'm all good :D Thank you for wondering :3

Venus smiled once Cyn udderd the words that gave her the ok. She stayed in the same place, then licked her way down to just her hips. It was hard for her, she was teasing herself and Cyn. Venus smiled as she drew closer and then would draw back. She wrapped her tail around Cyn neck for a moment, the moved closer to the back of her. Venus pushed Cyn tail out of the way. "How much do you want me?" She said, making sure her hot breath reached her entrance. Venus drew her nose closer and closer, but she wanted to make Cyn beg for it.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Welcome! :D

Cyn made a soft moan mixed with a growl."I want you more than you can imagine." She gave her another growl. Teasing her was like poking a bear with a stick. She would take charge if she didn't please her already. She felt the soft tail around her neck. Her breaths were short and she could see the small cloud in front of her face everytime she breathed out. She bit her tongue again and a small taste of metal went over her taste buds. Cyn didn't care about it, but drew her tongue away from her teeth.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus smiled and chuckled. She let her tongue out to lick Cyn. Venus felt a wave a happiness and relief when she first licked Cyn. She started out licking slow, then gradually grew faster. Cyn's scent was intoxicating. Venus continued to lick her, she let out a small moan, but didn't stop licking. Though it might be dirty, this was a true love connection between the two. The only problem was, Venus didn't exactly know what to do next, she had never done anything with anyone before. Avoiding the issue, she just kept licking.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn let out a moan. She closed her eyes again and held back more moans. She didn't want anyone to interrupt them by following the sound of her moaning. Her tongue healed and she didn't bite it anymore instead her mouth opened and it was hanging out of her mouth. Cyn wanted to fall over with the pleasure she felt, but instead she moved her head back to look at Venus' body with the tail still around her. She licked the fur on her mate and continued to drag her tongue over the fur.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus loved to hear her moan, she was doing her job. She smiled at her when she moved away. Venus was a bit sad she couldn't continue, but it was quickly overtaken by Cyn's licks on her body. She let out another purr/growl. The taste of Cyn still remained in her mouth, and she longed to continue. She had never seen Cyn so relived and at peace. It was great to see her that way.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn licked and soon licked over Venus' womanhood like the female had done to her. She moved away and breathed on it a little to try and tease her the same way Venus had done to Cyn. She then continued her licking and twisted her tongue in certain ways to see which one her mate felt most aroused by. She was now the dominant one and she like it that way.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus's hips moved back, trying to get more of Cyn. Her mate then pulled away and teased her like Venus did not that long ago. Venus could only feel ache when her mate pulled away. Her tongue moved in the most strategic places, it made Venus want to explode. Venus could only let out small, quiet moans of pleasure. She really didn't mind not being dominant.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn heard the moans and immediately knew this was her new favorite noise. She continued and could feel her heartbeat in her throat. Cyn pulled away for a few moments and licked all around the spot of where her tongue was before. The more teasing the better was what she thought. Her hot breath was one of the other things that she used to pleasure her mate even more. Cyn used it when she was licking around the spot to try and make Venus even more turned on.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus ached when Cyn pulled away. It was painful to have her mate tease her like this. Venus wriggled her hips, trying to get closer to Cyn. She let out a muffled moan growl mix. She was usually a pretty easygoing wolf, but she wanted Cyn so badly. Venus quickly grew more and more wet. She quickly moved her tail out of the way to allow Cyn's tongue easier access. She moaned again, little did she know how much Cyn loved it.