Blackfeather Woods I will follow you
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
For @Cyn for Medic trade :D

Venus woke up with a blare of sun in her eyes. She squinted and folded her head back. She looked at her mate who slept comfortably next to her. Venus's eyes shot open to see a good sized cut on her. She stared at it for a moment. This would be an interesting story Cyn would have to explain to her. Venus was practicing her Medic trade, so this could be a good help. She learned a bit about wounds, and it was obvious Cyn's wound needed some treating. Venus stood up and walked from the den. She was still in sight if Cyn woke up.
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
*makes up an entire new story about cut* :D

Cyn heared the footsteps walk out of the cave and opened and eye. She didn't want to explain the wound and gently licked it. She almost hissed at the pain and continued to clean it. She had may or may not have run into a giant stray dog and while fighting said dog she may or may not have run into a rose bush full of torns. If you lifted the fur you could see bruised and small cuts from the dog and the thorns. Yeah, Cyn hadn't been to cautious while fighting, but at least it fled and she barely won. Her back still ached from the spar with Damien, but that wasn't the main cause of her worries. She even had fur missing in a few places that was pulled off of her. Luckily her fur had been thick enough to cover the spots. The fight had clearly been a tough one.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus didn't turn around. She flicked her ears back at the sound of Cyn licking. "So, is there a story behind those cuts love?" She said. She was just worried about the cuts, and she knew how to treat them. She just then looked back. She raised one eyebrow and smiled a bit. She turned the rest of her body a cocked her head. She trotted forward and dipped her head in greeting. She drew her nose closer and sniffed the wounds. She drew up and eyebrow again. "After you tell me, we need to get those cleaned up."
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn gave her an awkward laugh."Big dog too close to the den and I backed up a lot. I backed up so far that I went into a rose bush." She felt embarrassed about getting hurt so much. She figured that she looked like she fell from the top of a tree. Her dignity had been damaged so much that she didn't look at a reflection of herself to not feel terrible of what she looked like. The cut had been a little deep and as she pulled away from it the cut had started to drip with blood again. Cyn looked at it and hissed at the burning feeling it gave her.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus let out a small huff. She licked Cyn's head and helped her get up. "C'mon love, let's go get some stuff on your cuts. You'll feel better soon." She said. She wrapped her tail around Cyn's neck and walked forward, releasing her neck. She walked alongside Cyn, leading her to the herb cache. There were many useful herbs that could be used for those, she would have to see which herbs were plentiful and which were not.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn followed behind and felt a sharp sting every step she took from the cut in her thigh. She felt safe around Venus, but the pain was a sharp reminder that she had to pay attention to. She had a small limp to try and not have it hurt as much as it did already. This didn't help her back and Cyn felt as if anything she did would result in pain. Her hopes raised when they reached the herbs and a smile finally reached her face. Relief was plastered all over her face and she sat down with a sigh.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus looked around to find a plentiful supply of Oak Leaves. Oak leaves are used to stop bleeding and fight infection. She grabbed 3 leaves and walked towards Cyn. She looked at her with big sad eyes. "These are oak leaves, the stop bleeding and help fight infection." Venus explained. She picked up a leaf and chew it up. They don't have a best taste, but whatever. She picked up a piece of bark and spit it onto the bark. She pulled out the remaining pieces and spit them out. The oak leaf was now a paste and she looked up. "Show me where the worst wounds are. After this I will give you Celandine[b] for pain. I believe I saw some in there." [/b]She said and smiled. She got a small scoop of the paste on a claw and waited for Cyn to show her the cuts.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn touched the biggest wound with her nose and then moved her fur, so Venus could get the ones that were the most important ones. She gave her mate a small smile to tell her that she way okay despite the injuries."Do you have anything for aches?" She asked and decided to take care of that too. Her tail wagged slightly and she licked Venus' cheek.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus studied the wound for a moment. Once she placed the paste on the wound, it would sting, so she held off for a moment. She didn't want to cause her mate deliberate pain. The wound was clean, no signs of infection. "Ok love, this might sting a bit. I'm really sorry." Venus said sadly. He gently placed the paste on the wound. Cyn made a hissing noise and Venus licked her cheek. "I'm sorry love. Stay right here, I'm gonna grab cobwebs for a bit of blood and some herbs for your pain." She said and poked her nose in the cache. She dipped a Celandine leaf in a bit of honey to make it sweeter for her. She held the sticky herb by the stem and turned around to offer her the herb. Once she took the herb, Venus nodded. "That is a fairly powerful painkiller. If you still have pain in a bit, tell me, I've got more powerful ones. We can't overdose you though. Give it a chance." Venus cocked her head and sniffed the paste covered wound. It stopped bleeding, but there wasn't a scab yet. "Promise me you won't go rolling around in waste and other dirty stuff. You'll get an infection, which isn't easy to treat." Venus said and returned the smile. She licked Cyn's cheek soothingly. It made Venus feel horrible she caused Cyn more pain, but it would help in the long run.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn felt like she sounded like a snake when the paste was put on."Holy fuck." She swore under her breath. When Venus came back with painkillers she took them without a second thought. She gave Venus a small smile after the pain went away after awhile. She felt nice and happy for the moment."I promise I won't go get dirty Honey." She licked her mate's neck. Cyn felt like the painkillers were the best and had the smallest craving for more. She ignored to feeling of wanting more, because she wouldn't let herself get addicted to medicine.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus looked at her sadly. "I would rather have it hurt for a little bit than you get an infection that I possibly can't control. Next cut!" She said. She leaned in really close and said: "you're damn right you not gonna get dirty or I'm not gonna do it with you anymore." She laughed. She picked another oak leaf up and chewed it, she still had plenty of paste, but better safe than sorry. Cyn seemed to have quite a few cuts to avoid getting infected.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn let out a small chuckle too. The painkillers had calmed her down some and she felt happier now. She licked Venus again and watched her put on the paste which now didn't hurt too much. She could feel her tail wag a little more and her smile became brighter. She honestly felt like a small puppy again with her second mother taking care of her. Cyn could still remember a few of the moments with her and her face too. Venus and her mother seemed to have had a few of the same traits, for she had remembered these moments. Her best and clearest memory was when she had been about 8 months old and had gotten a small cut and her mother helped her. Just because Venus had reminded her of this she licked her a third time.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus did a big cheesy closed mouth smile at her lick. She chew the leaves a bit more and the spit it out onto the bark. Venus spotted a bad sight, a thorn. If she didn't spot this, it could have been almost impossible to pull out. Venus touched her nose to Cyn's cheek quickly and moved Dow to the thorn in her hip. Venus pulled away and grabbed a small clump of cobweb. "I'm sorry Cyn, you're going to hate me, you have a thorn." She said and gripped her teeth around the thorn. She pulled it out very slowly, making sure the curve in the thorn didn't damage anything else. A bit of blood trickled out of the wound and she quickly put cobwebs on it.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn growled as the the thorns came out of her. She didn't mind that she spotted it or that it had to be pulled out, it was just the fact that without most of the pain it felt like her skin was being pulled at. Anyone who knows that feeling knows how uncomfortable it is. She sighed a little when it was finally out.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus kind of flinched when Cyn growled. Venus placed the thorn on the piece of bark that carried the paste. She got up and walked a few feet, and started digging a fairly deep hole. Her face was stone cold serious. She grabbed the thorn and placed it in the hole. "I am putting the thorns I find in this hole so someone else doesn't step on it. I'm gonna look over the rest of you, I can't leave thorns in." Venus said sadly. She licked Cyn's cheek and began moving her nose behind her ear, and down her neck. Venus then searched her chest, then moved back up her neck, and under her mouth and her chin. She then moved to her side, only finding a thorn not stuck in flesh, just in her fur. She quickly pulled this one out, as this one wouldn't cause her any pain whatsoever. She continued her search down her side and onto her hips.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn nodded at the girl. She felt a chill run up her back as she felt Venus' eyes look her over. She kept her head down and tried to avoid the feeling. Her eyes closed to try and ignore it, but it felt more powerful. Someone watching or looking over her was starting to make her feel paranoid at some moments. Even through the middle of the night she would wake up and think someone was watching, like a phantom. The voice had sometimes turned into different ones and she thought she was going crazy, but to calm herself down she thought of the memory exercise that she used to get rid of the voices like Burke had told her to. Her eyes had opened again, and as she thought they became dull and looked at the ground. Her thoughts clouded her mind, not love like last time. She felt like she was slipping away from reality at the current moment.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus could sense her mate was uncomfortable, so she hurried up the search, still being as through as possible. She didn't find any more thorns. She licked Cyn's cheek as she moved back up. "How are you feeling love? I'm sorry I had to do the search." she said sadly. "Otherwise you are clear. Are you having any pain in you legs or back? Anywhere besides where you have cuts?" she smiled after. If she did, Venus would have to check her for sprains.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn realized her mate was talking."I umm have some pain in my back. You might have to check this leg too." She had tucked away the back leg because of how back it looked. Fur had been ripped out of her skin and was now healing, but the entire thing looked nasty none the less. There were rips in the leg's flesh. Xan had certainly had beaten her up quite a bit. Damien had also gotten her back. She had been in a spar and she didn't know what the other one was going to be called. Cyn just summed it up to be a fight, and a viscous one too.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus wasn't worried about a broken back on her mate. Cyn wouldn't be able to move if she did, but it was best to check. "Lay down on your side. I'm going to poke or nip softly at your back, and you need to tell me if or when something hurts more, or there is numbness." She said. She waited for Cyn to lay down before she swiped her tongue over her cheek. Venus started at the base of her neck, moving down, waiting for Cyn to say anything. She shouldn't feel numbness, or that could possibly be deadly if severe enough.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn did as told and didn't feel anything what Venus told her to feel. She felt the chill go up her spine again as Venus nipped close to the back part of her body. The female decided that the chill wasn't anything to mention and got up after her mate had finished."And the foot?" She glanced down at the leg and felt ashamed to have the weird scars and the wounds all healing unevenly. The missing fur was a reminder of the fight and she wanted to just ignore it completely, but had no choice other than to see it. It was a part of Cyn's body anyways, she had to notice it sometime.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus watched her get up. She studied her leg for a moment. The scars were nothing to worry about, medical wise, but mate wise, it crushed her. She wasn't one to get emotional on a regular basis, but Venus felt like a failure. Even if they weren't mates at the time, Venus felt an anger at everyone. Ones she knew, ones she didn't know, ones that weren't born yet. She stopped for a moment and licked Cyn's cheek a few times. "I'm so sorry you had to go through this. You call me when something happens. I will rip their throat out." She whispered. Romantic as Hell. She licked Cyn's nose and focused back on her leg. She pushed on it lightly, waiting for a response from her mate. If it hurt, she would have to apply nettle leaves. Her least favorite herb. They hurt badly, they had small thorns that would have to be pushed onto Cyn's leg. She would get a poppy seed after, which would probably knock her out. Poppy seeds were powerful, and she didn't want to make Cyn sleep hard if she didn't need to.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn chuckled, but soon made a yipping noise like an injured pup. That hurt! She moved her leg from her mate."Oww." She whined. Her fur stood up a little and her ears moved back. The female didn't want to act like this to Venus, but her reaction was automatic and couldn't be helped.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus glanced up at Cyn, her eyes slightly scolding. Venus sighed and ducked into the cache. "Stupid little fucks." She hissed and came back out with 3 nettle leaves. She quickly snapped out of it and dropped the leaves at her feet. "Not you, these stupid nettle leaves. I'm not going to lie, this is not going to feel good at all." She nosed Cyn gently to lie down on her side. Once the female did, she picked up each nettle leaf very carefully by the stem, in between her front teeth, placing them on different parts of Cyn's leg. This part wouldn't be painful, she hadn't even pushed them through the fur, onto the skin. Once that was done, she ducked back into the cache. She pulled back out with fat, short stick she had found the other day, and a large leaf. She dropped the stick by Cyn's leg and the leaf by Cyn's face. She trotted back to the cache and picked up a single poppy seed with her tongue. She scrapped the poppy seed onto the leaf that was by her face. "Eat the poppy seed. It will help pain and help you sleep." She said. She waited for the girl to eat the seed, and Venus moved back to Cyn's leg. She started licking the fur beside the nettle, exposing the flesh underneath. She picked the stick up and moved the leaf into place. "Take a deep breath." She said, and pushed the nettle leaf in softly. There was no need to do it hard, the microscopic thorns would penetrate her skin quickly. She did the same for the other two, still instructing Cyn to breathe in and out over and over again.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn didn't like the feeling at all, even with the painkillers she had earlier that had worn off fairly quickly. She did take the seed before though and slowly felt sleep singing her a lullaby to just get her to go unconscious. She soon did just that and only could feel the pressure a little. Cyn always had the medication work fast and then wear off fast too. Her hopes stayed high that maybe, just maybe she could stay asleep.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
End after your post? Thanks for the helpful thread :D

Venus finished up on Cyn. These seemed to be the only things Cyn complained about, so Venus would leave her be for now. Before Cyn awoke, Venus laid next to her. She was surprised to see her wake up so quickly. She chuckled a bit and licked Cyn's ear. "Go back to sleep love, I'll stay awake and keep an eye out for us." Poor Cyn was probably a loopy mess, and Venus couldn't wait to hear the shit that slurred out of her mates' drug induced mouth. Venus tried to wrap herself around Cyn, her body not quite long enough, but she had to keep Cyn warm throughout the night. Her head laid to the side uncomfortably, but she had to stay awake.