Witch's Marsh off the beaten path
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
All Welcome 
Sheogorath wasted no time to get on his trip north. He traveled along the side of the mountains after passing at an easy place until he reached a marsh that reminded him of home. Cicero probably would have stood there and sentimentally thought of home and of Damien, but Sheogorath was not that sentimental.

Without looking at more than his surroundings to make sure that he was not being snuck up on, Sheogorath continued to go on north through the marsh, his destination at Phoenix Maplewood, while the sun was beginning to set.
gone girl
87 Posts
Ooc —
Sesi was going in the opposite direction - away from Phoenix Maplewood and the corpse of her mother. She had no conscious knowledge of that, of course; as far as Sesi was concerned, her mother had been spirited away by the vengeful Shadow King. Her mission now was to find his kingdom and guide Scarlett back home, no matter the cost. It was freeing, somehow, to have a mission. Sesi felt calmer than she had in her entire life.

The half-light disguised the Brotherhood wolf well. Sesi did not spot him until it was too late to hide, and stood there like a deer in the headlights. He had a strange aura about him, and an unusual coat to match - black bordering white, like a skunk or a magpie. Sesi sucked in breath, willing her body to move closer. This was no chance meeting. ".. Did you come from the shadow land?" she whispered, eyes wide.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
When there child came into view, Sheogorath guessed her to be the same age as Desna had to be now. Barely even a child anymore. Sheogorath had no idea if they were related, however; for all he knew, this one was from another litter and another pack altogether.

Ears cupped forward and a broad, somewhat crooked grin fell across Sheo's face as the girl asked him if he was from the shadow land. He could not help but wonder if she was looking for his pack, or trying to avoid it. "No. I'm looking for Desna from Phoenix Maplewood. Do you know her? " If not her sister, perhaps the girl knew Desna in some other way.
gone girl
87 Posts
Ooc —
"No," he replied, flashing her a vicious grin. Sesi did not believe him, nor was she prepared to offer up her sister to a some stranger. "No, I don't know a Desna," she responded tightly. Her voice had a shrill, tense quality to it. "There.. is no Desna in Phoenix Maplewood."
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Sheogorath smiled eerily when the girl said that she knew no Desna. There was a tense tone to her voice that betrayed her insecurity. Now there were multiple reasons that could bring her to her insecurity — either because she was young, vulnerable and afraid, or because she was lying. Sheogorath's heart pounded, lusting for blood, aggression pumping through his veins while he licked his teeth and suppressed the urge to attack. He might need her.

His smile softened somewhat, though there was a playful quality to it that, combined with his ragged appearance and duo-toned eyes, was still somewhat eerie. With a mischievous twinkle in his eyes he said, "Are you from Phoenix Maplewood, then, that you know there is no Desna there?" His expression fell somewhat while he showed disappointment. "I must've missed her, then. Do you know when she left? I had some important information regarding her brother, but I guess it's no use to look any further." Wordier than Cicero might've been, Sheogorath watched the girl's face closely at the mention of Desna's brother. If she did know Desna, it was likely for her to be related — and hopefully he'd know for sure if she was by her reaction, verbal or non-verbal, to news of their brother.
gone girl
87 Posts
Ooc —
Sesi was as green as a bulb in a plant nursery, and Cicero took full advantage. By the time Sesi realized what she had revealed, it was too late. The young girl clapped her mouth shut, glaring (plastic) daggers at the wolf opposite. She was on the cusp of bolting for a second time that day when Cicero complicated things further. "Xan?" It just slipped out! Sesi scrunched her face up and spat something rude under her breath, stress levels rising in tandem with the tears. "Just turn around and go home! There is no Desna!" And no Sesi either, at least according to Xan.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
"Yes, Xan!" Sheogorath exclaimed, feigning surprise at her knowledge. "Xan actually was taken by someone... Ah, if only Desna was still there, she would definitely help me and she and her sisters could be reunited with Xan and be a family again... " Sheogorath's previously amused expression fell, then (though with the girl's glaring, it was hard not to laugh), as he looked sadly at the girl. He could at least find out if she still liked Xan and longed to be part of a family still; if she did, then maybe he could nudge her in the right direction.i
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Unfortunately she did not fall for his tricks and soon decided to withdraw from him, leaving Sheogorath alone once more. "I will find your sisters myself, wretch, " shouted the dark beast, his hairs bristling at how she had just run away from him.

Deciding to look for Desna at Phoenix Maplewood, where he had seen her last time, Sheo took off in northern direction, deciding to forget about this other daughter of Kove for now.