Blackfeather Woods Now I just sit in silence [M]
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
For @Cyn. I think I'm going to have Venus go into heat coming up pretty soon. Never done it before, so bear with me :P

Venus had been spending a lot of time around the mire. She sat grumpily, her face in a frown. She didn't know why or who she was mad at, but she was. All she wanted to see was her beautiful mate, the only one who could cheer her up right now. (Aka she was pissed.) Venus sat watching the mire go about it ways, and Venus quickly grew impatient. She drew out a long howl, calling for Cyn. She waited impatiently for Cyn to arrive, obviously not fast enough for Venus's liking. They didn't have to do anything really, but Venus just wanted to see her.
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn wasn't too far away and had two dead rabbits in her mouth. She ran to Venus with the two bunnies still there. She put them down and licked the blood from her lips as she asked why Venus was like this."Something wrong?" She questioned with a small smile. Cyn was ready to do anything for her mate even if she wanted her to go die in a hole. Even though she hoped she wouldn't do that, Cyn was in a joking type of mood causing her to think weird things.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Gonna slap an 'm' on this because of what I am about to post lol

Venus was quickly greeted by Cyn. Something was wrong, nothing that anyone could fix, because Venus could feel her core heat up as soon as Cyn arrived. The smell of Venus instantly being turned on wafted in the air. Her insides ached, but Venus played it cool. "Umm, yeah.. Wait no, nothing Is wrong, I uh.. Saw a turtle in the mire! In the dead of winter! I was like what you doing stupid turtle?" she said extremely awkwardly, ending with a soft chuckle. Her insides were turning to mush and she wanted to tackle Cyn right there, so badly. She had s knack for self control, but this was unbearable.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn played along, but she knew that Venus was keeping something from her."A turtle eh? Wonder why that sucker would be there." She gave her mate a smirk. A certain smell filled her nostrils and she could just smell the hormones coming from Venus. A little teasing wouldn't hurt? Right?
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Probably so he could have sex with someone. She shrugged her shoulders and looked away from Cyn. Venus couldn't look her in the eye. "Maybe to get some.. Food." Her voice cracked at the last part. She swallowed deeply, not knowing her mate was teasing her. She let her tail wag a bit, restraining it from lashing back and forth. She just noticed the two bunnies Cyn caught. "Nice catch. Stupid lil' stupid heads couldn't run far enough huh?" She was one big ball of awkwardness, and she couldn't stop it. 

If you are, I am free all day tomorrow to rp. I'm going to be stuck at home getting a plasma infusion. (IVIG) So I will be both free and bored tomorrow!
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
The 16th or the 17th cause here it is like 2 in the morning

Cyn nodded and gave her one. She licked Venus' cheek. Her licks continued and then stopped after she had covered her mate's face with them. She nuzzled her head into Venus' neck and started to lick softly, it was only felt if you really focused on it. Her heart raced as she placed kisses on her. Cyn smiled in the fur, but continued what she was doing.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Saturday the 16th I believe. I guess I didn't realize it's like 12 here.

Venus soaked in her licks, smiling a bit. Cyn's licks were felt, even when Venus's mind was as blurry as it was right now. She felt her mate smile in her pelt, and the cloud of hormones stopped for a moment. Cyn really did love her, and Venus really did love Cyn. They were inseparable. Venus returned Cyn with shaky licks of her own, her tongue rasped over Cyn's back fur, and her tail thumped the ground a bit.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Hehe I'll try my best since it's my birthday. I think I'm going to bed now though, see you later!

Cyn's tail also wagged. She wanted more now and her own hormones had filled the room too. She slowly started to move back towards Venus' back. Her lickes moving the fur around some. Cyn could feel both of the two want to do the same thing. It would be cruel to let Venus sit in heat any longer. The female felt herself smirk slightly.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Oh my god! No no! It's your birthday! Go have fun! Happy birthday! Good night :P

Venus could quickly smell Cyn wanted what Venus had planned. Venus smirked for a minute, before Venus tackled Cyn. Cyn laid flat on her back, Venus on top. Their hips lined up. Venus slowly swayed her hips, moving their lower half together. Venus licked Cyn's chest, and nosed her way all the way around her chest. Venus crouched down harder, their bodies pressing closer, but they could be closer. Venus continued her licking, mumbling dirty words to Cyn every once and a while.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
It's fine really! I don't have much planned, but I'm sure my giant family will come over XD I was always the introvert of the family.

Cyn made a small moan and licked Venus' face every once in awhile. Her tail wagged and swished against the floor. Her eyes clouded with lust and her mind did the same. She nipped gently on her mate's neck. Her heart heart beat faster and she felt breathless at the sight of the beautiful Venus. Her stomach was filled with butterflies and she didn't mind it much, just that it was a little annoying to have them sometimes.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus smiled as Cyn moaned. She moved her licking up and down, from Cyn's neck, to her chest. She gave Cyn a slight nip on her neck, and withdrew off of her. Venus shot down in a playful wrestling pose. Her butt in her air, and the rest of her body swayed down. "How bad do you want me?" She said and gave a naughty smile, and winked.