Thunder Dome kids like you burn in hell
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Anyone welcome! Maybe @Jolon?

Day after day, Leo had become used to the rocky slopes. The volcano became more and more like home. He came to learn many things about the place, having always spending his days outside. Though he seemed alone on these days, to him he was never alone. The wisp like creatures followed him wherever he went. The strangest part was they didn't seem to frighten him. When he was happy, they were happy. When he was angry, they were angry. But when afraid, they fueled it. Their emotion was all over the place, as of his. Shattered and broken.

Today was no different then the other days. Leo was sitting on the snow covered land, looking up at the cloudy sky. The little demons were whispering words he couldn't put together. Everything was so peaceful.
”the voices”
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Ofcoursies! I'm always open for threads :)

Sniffing the snow, Jolon scavenged through Thunder Dome. He carried a rabbit who he had found hibernating near a tree he had passed. He was meaning to give it to the frosty female, @Winter , knowing it wouldn't end well if she didn't eat enough. His muzzle was covered in blood, but the red color was hard to spot on his ebony coat. He didn't know where Winter had gone, but he knew how she smelled at least, seeing how he had met her at her recruitment into the tribe. Jolon thought they were with five, including himself, having no knowledge of the sixth one. It was now that he noticed another smell in a patch of snow, one of a male. Was this an intruder or had there been another recruitment Jolon had missed? Jolon had no idea, but followed his nose to a higher ridge.

Jolon spotted a young male, sitting in the snow looking at the sky above. His back was turned to Jolon, giving Jolon the opportunity to scan him before he would start a conversation. The male had a creamy white coat and didn't look older than 8 moons or so. Being so young, Jolon knew that the cream male would not stand a chance against a fully grown male like himself. So, he approached the younger one neutral, no raised tail or hackles. He kept his distance however, not wanting to seem threatening.

Good morning, young one. Jolon greeted with an icy tone. He had always had a soft spot for younger wolves, puppy love, you could call it.Are you perhaps familiar with the name Asterr? Jolon asked. He sat down, waiting for the male to turn around or simply walk away from him.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
When an unfamiliar voice sounded, the wisps had disappeared into thin air. It seemed as though every time he was around someone they left, though the voices stayed. He turned his head to take a look at the stranger. He was obviously older than himself, sharing the same looks as Asterr, just in a male form. "H-hi" he said.

Leo had assumed that Jolon was a recruit, for he knew Asterr's name. "I do. She s-saved me from death and now I travel along with her."
”the voices”
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
When the creamy male turned around, Jolon saw a scar running from his eye to the tip of his muzzle. How could such a young male have gotten a scar like that? Jolon was around twice his age with no scars to speak off. He locked his own icy grey gaze with the younger male's, shifting his stature to friendly and wagging his tail over the ground. It seemed the young one had a stutter, but Jolon payed it little mind, smiling as a response to the greeting.

The male continued, saying that somehow the bright spirit had saved him. Jolon grinned at the thought of the lovely dragoness saving a young male, it fit her personality perfectly. Always looking out for everybody, caring about everyone she met. The perfect companion in Jolon's eyes. He wanted to know in what kind of danger the younger male had put himself and if it related to the scar on his face, but thought it would be impolite to ask.Well, I'm glad she did. The more souls on this mountain, the better. Jolon replied in a warmer tone than he had greeted the young one.I was also saved by her, not from death or physical harm, but rather from loneliness. I've joined her and her followers, so I hope you see me as an equal, just like how I see you. My name is Jolon, what's your name, young one? He had become a lot more talkative, due to not spending nights alone anymore and having met so many new persona's. It had made him proud to be here, following Asterr and the tribe on an endless journey towards happiness and freedom.
A Man with Two Souls
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
He nodded in agreement. It was great to have others around, especially if you were helping another. It seemed that Asterr's caring nature had rubbed off on the boy, making him more open minded. It was a good talent to have for most cases.

Jolon said that the dragoness had saved him from loneliness, just as she told him. Being lonely sounded awful. Leo had been around plenty of other wolves, so he had never experienced it. Quite frankly he was thankful for that.

"That's a nice n-name. Mines is Leo," he replied with a warm smile. "I h-haven't seen any other tribe members before, h-have you?"
”the voices”
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The young male introduced himself as Leo, and Jolon was glad for it not being such a hard-to-pronounce name like some others in the tribe. Still, he had to repeat the name in his head before it could stick, like always. The compliment on his name did not go unnoticed however.Thank you. Your name is rather appealing to the ear as well. Jolon thanked the cream male with a nod and a little smile before answering his question. Jolon had met many others that now called these ridges their home, all blazing persona's with luminous souls which were good for the mountain. He had yet to find a dark soul on these ridges and hoped that the day that he would meet someone with a dim soul would never come. Jolon thought that it would be best to inform this young one about how their numbers were growing, not knowing if Asterr had told him already.

We're with six now, including you and me, unless there is someone I haven't met yet. I've spoken to the other members already, and they're all tested and pure. Jolon informed Leo. He wondered why Leo had not made his presence known to them yet, but was sure that the young one would have a reason for his distance. He could however not let go of the question and decided to just simply ask him. Why haven't you searched for others yet, if I may ask? Jolon tipped his head while asking him with a curious tone in his voice.
A Man with Two Souls
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
He wondered why he had never seen a glimpse of anyone else around here. Subtracting himself, Jolon, and Asterr, there were three. How could he be avoiding them all this time? It seemed unlikely, but apparently it had happened.

Leo couldn't really think of an answer to the male's question, at least one that made since. "I d-don't know. I guess I-I'm in a p-place where no one goes."
”the voices”
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
I believe we can wrap this thread up with 1 post from us both. Do you want to fade with your post? If not I can end.

Apparently the younger male was not actively seeking for others in the tribe, but that wouldn't be for long. Jolon wanted Leo's presence to be known by the others since he was so young. They could protect him to prevent him from getting more scars. He had to get to Winter anyway to give her the food she needed, why wouldn't he let the cream male tag along? It was a good opportunity for the young one to get to know the others.

I was just about to give this rabbit to a fellow tribe member. Would you care to join me? He asked, pointing his muzzle to the dead animal on the ground. If the young one would agree, he would get up and grab the rabbit between his teeth before setting off to find Winter.
A Man with Two Souls
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Sounds good, I'll fade :)

He looked down towards the dead creature. He didn't seem to notice it until now. The offer Jolon bought up was a perfect opportunity to meet someone new, so Leo wasn't going to miss the chance. "Ok," he answered, standing and grabbing the rabbit between his jaws. He then walked forward, expecting the dark male to take the front and lead the way.
”the voices”
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Wopdidop, I actually meant that Jolon would grab the rabbit, but this works fine too XD

Jolon was elated that the young male agreed to go with him. Travelling alone wasn't nearly as fun as with a companion. He saw the young one standing up and grabbing the food Jolon had caught for their underfed tribe member, before standing up himself and walking forward a bit. He let his nose find the scent of the frosty female, and looked back to face Leo. He signed quietly for the younger male to follow him with a nod from his head. He then turned back to face the direction he thought their companion was in and led the way in a trot. He glanced at the cloudy sky once more and let his nose touch the cold winter air, before putting his muzzle near the ground again, eager to find @Winter .
A Man with Two Souls