Blackfeather Woods Let's just talk
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena

The man walked through the woods with nothing exact on his mind. There wasn't much he needed to do at the moment. He had done his hunting and took a swing around the borders, and intended to patrol with Burke the next day. For now he could just relax.

Though his train of thought a blur, he seemed to be searching for something. Someone to be exact and that someone was Venus. He hadn't seen her ever since the incident and wondered if she had been avoiding him. He couldn't blame her though, his action had been brutish the first minutes, but by the end it still became an enjoyable moment. Though the female appeared to enjoy it, he wondered if she had been faking. Mikasi shook his head, wanting to get the thought from his mind.
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus had been keeping to herself. She had been having some mental issues. A few words had been replaying in her head, but her refused to say then out loud. This was not caused by the encounter she had not long ago, it happened before this. Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die. Commonly replayed, but the more haunting words she kept to herself. She heard footsteps, and she didn't respond. If someone wanted her dead, she would let them. She didn't have the mental state to fight back. If death wanted her, she was here waiting. She didn't feel like anyone needed her or wanted her. She kept her ears flat, until she started walking in the opposite direction of the footsteps. She wasn't in a rush. It was brutally obvious she lost weight.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He could hear soft footfalls before him. His ears perked slightly as he trotted forward faster to see who it was. It had been Venus, and not looking herself. Her body mass had decreased, which was not a good sight to see.

He walked forwards to catch up with her. Soon, his footsteps matched with her own and there pelts barely touched. He didn't say anything at first. What could he say. Instead he looked forward, once in awhile looking back to her.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She continued to walk, the familiar scent of Mikasi filled her. She kept moving, their pelts brushed, and Venus drew closer to him. She needed some kind of comfort. She would look up at him when he would look down at her. She didn't know what to say, and if she said anything, she was scared it would be something she was keeping deep in her mind, something she couldn't let someone else hear. If she told someone the things she thought, she would probably be tested, and be told she was mental. Everyone thought she was fine, fake smiles worked most of the time. She grew skinny because she she drew herself away from eating. She had no appetite. She pressed closer to him, she needed comfort she couldn't provide herself.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Warmth filled him from the side as she moved in closer. It surprised him really, for he thought she would pull away. Though surprised, he wasn't unhappy about it. He gave a friendly little lick to her soft ear as they walked on.

Something felt wrong. He felt dirty. It felt like he was blocking a relationship and the worse part is that it felt a little nice. But it also hurt that he missed a chance for this to be. Mikasi felt pulled to her, because she was the only one he felt really close to.

There was something sad about seeing her this way. Looking thin and depressed, it hurt him. Was it because of the incident? He couldn't help but feel that it was. "Venus," he whispered, "What's the matter?"
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus smiled at the lick. The first genuine smile she had in a while. She licked his shoulder in return, and pulled them both to a stop. She sat down, her head lowered, she was unable to make eye contact. Her eyes showed the cloud of darkness she was sucked into. "Nothing is wrong." She said through gritted teeth. What happened that day was pushed in the back of her mind, and she just wanted a friendship.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He sat in the snow besides her as they came to a stop. What she said he just couldn't bring himself to believe. Her lowered head her thin body, how could he believe it?

He moved in a little closer, resting his chin on her head and licking her ear. Mikasi hoped to comfort her, make her just a little more happier than she was. But he couldn't fully do that without an answer. "Why are you lying?", he muttered, "Please Venus. You can trust me."
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus took in the comfort, but she couldn't bring herself to say what was on her mind. Mikasi wouldn't keep this to himself, the things she thought were gory and terrifying. No one should think of the thinks she did. "I've just been having a rough patch." She said. Lies. A rough few weeks, months. You are on the brink, you are a lying weasel. She ignored her thoughts. She brought herself closer to lick his chest. She wrapped her tail around her legs, as the male rested his head on hers. She let out a small purr, trying to hide the lying she has done for so long. "So what brought you here?" she said. 

Sorry for the little wait, had to take a shower :P
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
It was obvious that he wouldn't be getting an answer. At least for the moment. He didn't want to force it out either, all his job was now is to make her feel better. To make sure she knew that he cared for her.

He pulled his head back to look at her pretty little face. Venus was so great, he hated to see her this way. Mikasi flashed a sheepish smile at her question. "You did...," he said quietly. It was cheesy but true, he wouldn't have come for any other reason.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She felt a weight off of her head, and her chest. The weight off her chest was the male would not push her for an explanation. She wasn't overly surprised at his reasoning. She smiled lightly and touched her nose to his. "Why did you need to come see me?" She asked. He voice was light, but she ducked her head down quickly after, her eyes were to dark to show him.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He closed his eyes as her nose met his. He enjoyed her soft touches and her warm voice. There was something so calming about it. It bought a wider smile to his face.

Mikasi opened his eyes once more and nudged her cheek with his snout. "Because you're the only one I want to cuddle 'round here," he answered nuzzling into her fur.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She smiled lightly, still avoiding eye contact with him. She flattened her ears in embarrassment before he went in. She felt their fur intermingle, it was familiar, but this was different. She accepted the nuzzle, and returned it by moving closer to him and letting out a soft purr. This wasn't the only reason he was here, but that would be saved for later. She really needed to enjoy the moment. Death threats left her mind as they sat, her mind was light and fuzzy, something she hadn't had for about a year now. She licked his chest fur, and rested her head more comfortably on his shoulder.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He pushed his head deeper into her thick fur, enjoying the feeling. Last time they did this wasn't as soothing as this time. It had a more loving feel to it rather than instinct. Neither one was forced into doing it and it was a great feeling.

Mikasi licked the top of her head as she rested on his shoulder. His multi-colored tail beat the snow covered earth as he soaked in the moment. Still, it made him uneasy that she clearly haven't eating in a few days. It was a need to do so now. The male slowly pull away, looking into her amber optics. "I just hunted something earlier. I think you should eat it."
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She let out a soft whine when the man pulled away, and cold rushed to take his place. He offered up food, which she didn't really want. She shook her head. "Eh, I'm not really hungry. I haven't been recently." she said, still avoiding eye contact when he tried to look into her eyes.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He frowned a little. Another lie... why is she lying to me? he thought. He didn't like how she was acting. It was so strange. It wasn't herself at all. Where was that sweet confident girl he knew?

He whimpered a small bit. "Is it me? Is it because of.... the thing?", he asked. As in 'the thing' he meant that last time. "I don't like how you're starving yourself.... I-- I care about you."
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She ducked her head as a tear dropped from her eye. "No it's not you, I've forgiven that. I'm not ok, as far from it. Hunger isn't my top priority right now, and I'm not going to eat if I'm not hungry." She said shyly. She got up and rubbed the side of her body over his chest. "I guess I will eat if it means that much to you." she said. She quickly wrapped her tail around his neck and pulled away, urging his to take the lead. Once he moved forward, she licked his cheek and purred.

Post 200!!
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
It was some sort of relief that it wasn't because of him. But now a new problem arose: if it wasn't him, then what was it?

He smiled a little and stood up to lead the way. He let our a soft sort of purring sound as she rubbed her body against his. When she dropped her tail, he walked forward to where he stashed the rabbit.

As they arrived, he walked over to the small animal and grabbed it between his teeth. He turned to drop it near Venus, hoping she would eat.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She followed followed him obediently, until they reached the designated area. She sat down, curling her tail politely around her paws. When the rabbit was presented, she leaned down to take a whiff. It was anything but appetizing to her. She carefully pulled back hide to expose meat, which she all but willingly took a bite of. She hadn't eaten in so long, the rabbit didn't seem like anything special, but she wasn't going to say that. The unfamiliar weight of food made her stomach upset, but she kept eating. While she was chewing, she nosed the rabbit closer to the male. "Why don't you eat a little bit too?" she asked as she picked a piece of meat from her teeth with her tongue.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
As she ate, he rested his body in the icy snow, stretching his limbs out. He then curled a ball, keeping any sort of warmth he could muster. It was clear that even with a winter coat, it wasn't as great as most. He grew in a place where they didn't get a lot of snow let alone cold weather. His body had never fully gotten the chance to adapt to the icy weather. Still he was fairing quite well.

When Venus asked if he wanted any he shook his head. "I'm ok, he answered. He had at something in the morning and didn't need anything else until a day or two at least.

It looked like she was finished, so he moved closer, so they could share body warmth once more. He invited her to lay down beside him.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He refused her offer, so she continued to eat. She slowed to a stop, only a few sections of the rabbit weren't touched. She was extremely full, a way she hadn't felt in weeks. She had eaten over the past few weeks, but sometimes, a bite of rabbit, a small skinny chipmunk, or a lizard didn't do much for her body, but she did feel full after. She took the invitation he gave, and laid down next to him. Her fur was very think, she lived in a nasty cold place before this, and her pelt still grew long and thick, making her give off excess heat most of the time.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He rested his head on Venus' neck. A small smile spread across his maw and he closed his eyes. Though the fur that sank in the snow was cold, the warmth had replaced most of it. It felt so nice to him.

Mikasi put a paw on her, pulling each other close. He licked her snout in a sort of passionate way.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She could feel his body get warmer by laying with her. She scooted closer to him when he put his paw around Venus. She purred at his licks, warmth filling her. She scooted closer to him and wrapped her tail tightly around his. Again, her mind was blank of the infinite death threats her mind offered her. The rabbit ended up settling well on her stomach, and it honestly felt good to eat correctly again. She would really have to catch up on her intake, she couldn't look scrawny to Burke, or Mikasi.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He loved the warmth of her body. The sound of her voice. Venus was so perfect to him, so he didn't want to see her in pain. But as they were both lost in their loving embrace, those bad feelings were drained.

The male moved his licks down to her neck. His eyes were closed and his mind was in the air. The moments with Venus were so good, he wished they could just stay there. "Can you make me a promise?", he asked, not moving from the spot.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The loving licks from the man continued. She was rudely awakened by the sound of his voice, and the absence of his warm licks. She moved closer, if that was possible at this point. She licked his face before a replying. "Mhmm... Yeah what do you need?" She asked, gazing into his eyes for a moment, not caring if he saw the darkness in them. She drew up a small smile, her eyes sparkled.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He licked her snout before speaking again. "Just know that, no matter what may happen or how you feel, I'll always be here for you, ok?" He took a pause. "I care for you. I mean a lot" He said it once and he'll say it again. He definitely had special feelings for her, no matter what.

He went back to swiping his tongue across her muzzle lovingly.