Thunder Dome presto, he spills the beans
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
AW! Maybe someone he hasn't met yet?

After their claim on the mountain, the young boy hoped he could run into any tribe members. For now, all he knew were Asterr and Jolon, everyone else was a mystery. He had caught scents of the strangers lying here and there, but never really saw them anywhere. They may be hiding, one wisp had said. To that Leo shook his head, asking them why would they? He couldn't hurt anyone, so there was no reason for hiding.

Over the past few days, the creamy whelp had been spending his days in the cavern that his a wooded area. It was so calming there. While the clouds covered the sun, everything was nice and quiet.

Today was like the others. Leo had been resting under a tree. His body was relaxed and his eyes were heavy, though he couldn't go to sleep with all loud whispers. "Shh," he called, but they didn't stop. Oh well. He didn't need to sleep now anyways.
”the voices”
24 Posts
Ooc —
The pale coated she wolf lifted her muzzle to the air. The wind carried many things on it. Possible prey and other wolves. She wondered if Asterr and Jolon had found anymore wolves to join. The female looked around. For now, she was enjoying exploring the territory. There was no need to rush meeting the others. She took in the scents again. That was when she realized that one of the scents were rather close to where she was. It was the same scent that she had picked up on with Jolon. The frosty pelted female went toward the scent looking for another pelt.

For some reason, it will show all the codes in front of the text. I don't really know if it is a glitch or not, but I have been trying to get rid of it for like a hour now. :/
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
He could see a silhouette of a lighter pelt come closer and closer and the closer she became, the demons started to cease into nothingness. Good riddance. Maybe he could have peace now.

He stood from his resting spot to take a good look at this stranger. She was older than him, like everyone around here. The females eyes were bright and glowing. "Hello," he started simply.
”the voices”
24 Posts
Ooc —
As she came closer to the new wolf, the female slowed. She had found the owner of the scent that was with Jolon. The female stayed a couple feet away before sitting down.

"Hello!  A new member of the pack, I'm guessing? Welcome!" She said with a big smile on her muzzle. Actually, she didn't know if he was brought into the pack before or after she did. "Or were you here before me?" She asked realizing that he might n it be a new member. Winter's smile didn't falter as she realized this. Mistakes were sometimes made, even by the best.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
The female did seem to be quite happy, which could be slightly contagious. Her smile bought a own shivery smile to his maw. It wasn't like he was scared, he was just very jittery and stuttered a lot when meeting new faces.

"I've b-been with the dragoness before s-she even had the idea of l-living here," he answered a respectable tone. He was happy to have her around. Asterr was one of those types who you would always go to when feeling down. She was a motherly figure in his eyes. "M-my name's Leo. What's y-yours?"
”the voices”
24 Posts
Ooc —
The pale coated she wolf dismissed his stuttering and shaky smile. She figured that he must be really shy. The female's smile never faltered. Even before she wanted to create the pack? Winter figured that he must know her well then.
"Well, hello Leo. My name is Winter. I'm an Epsilon of this pack. May I know what you are?" She asked. Her eyes were now lowered, her way of showing respect if it wasn't in her voice. 

Sorry this isn't a good post. It was rather rushed and was written at a late time.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
The way submission was shown by Winter was vague in the boy's mind, but not foreign. At Blackfeather, he had to submit to almost everyone, so for her to show respect to him was unnatural to the boy.

Leo didn't know the ins and outs of ranking. He only knew of three groups: respected, newer, and youth. He fell in the young category. "I'm a youth," he replied. "I h-have a ways to go."

Speaking of ways to go, it reminded him that he still needed some teaching. "S-say, do you k-know how to fight? C-can you teach me?"
”the voices”
24 Posts
Ooc —
A youth? Winter's ear perked. He didn't necessarily look like a pup. He was probably around a year. The female gave a slight shake of her head t answer his question. She had never fought, and is never planning to do so.
"No, unfortunately I can't." She informed him. "If I may ask, why do you want to know how to fight?"
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
The boy wasn't totally disappointed of the fact. There were plenty wolves in the tribe, one have ought to teach him.

"O-oh, well... I j-just wanna know how t-to defend myself," he answered. Plain and simple. Maybe back then if he knew how to fight, he wouldn't have been scarred by that monster. Than again, he was smaller at that time. Smaller and weaker.
”the voices”
24 Posts
Ooc —
The female gave a slight nod. 
"Yeah. I don't know many of the pack members yet, but maybe one of them will teach you how to defend yourself." The pale coated wolf told him. Of course, she didn't like the idea of anyone fighting, but it was a good skill. She knew from experience. The wolf sat on the ground after a second of finishing her speech.