The Sentinels one final graven kiss
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Private 
@Behati and @Aria <3 im setting this for saturday, to try and save our timelines! 

the time had come for lasher to get to the bottom of the pot-stirring in his beloved pack. almost to the day that he had elevated aria, there had been some level of strife or dismay. at the crux of it was the theatrics illustrated by the younger wolves of donnelaith, excluding the mature and quiet eilidh. even pearl had been dragged into the morass. he intended to speak with her separately, however, to calm any anger or fear she might have following aria's promotion.

standing at the westernmost border, beneath the roseate touch of earliest dawn, lasher called for the gossamer child and the pale sylph. his tones were gentle and yet firm; do not dally but come straightaway, he instructed.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
gentle pp, hope that's okay <3

The head and ears of the white girl perked as the sound of Lasher's call interrupted their disappointing hunt. It was extremely early and there was no large game to find. The two disagreed so often they made terrible partners to chase and trap small game. It was pathetic, really. If asked they'd blame it on each other or claim to have found nothing; really Aria was just annoyed at the whole situation. 

When she heard Lasher's call she gave a glare to Behati. She knew. One of her worst fears were people discovering secrets, and somehow this nosey-ass bitch had figured it out. Aria was furious with her, but there was nothing to be done (just yet) and so she did her best to push the thought away. In her calmest voice she barked at Behati, "Come on."

The pair made their way to Lasher, a hopeful feeling settling in Aria's chest. Maybe he would release the burden of dragging along a useless, scummy mutt around all day! Wouldn't that be something? 

When they arrived Aria dipped her head to her alpha respectfully, a kind smile appearing on her lips. "Good morning," she woofed, her head tilting slightly. "Is there something we can do for you?"
❥ i don't care, no i wouldn't dare, to fix the twist in you
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Things had been tense between Aria and Behati since 'The Encounter', but they had somehow managed to power through. Behati did whatever Aria asked, rage meter rising with every command, and this time was no different. She followed as bidden, silently pleading that Lasher would unshackle her from the pack's Beta. Aria greeted him with a smile, Behati with a sullen but appropriate bow, both wishing for the same thing.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
they came, and thought he did not know their thoughts, lasher sensed they wished to be rid of one another. but that was not the focal point of their meeting today -- he gazed upon them each in turn, and sternly. "i have become aware of the histrionics going on in the younger ranks," he intoned rather coldly, tail raising over his hips. he was not an aggressive beast, nor did he take pleasure in this discipline.

"i wish to know what occurred, from each of you," he ordered. "you shall answer concisely and with no vagueness. behati." lasher indicated the gossamer girl first, motioning that she should speak.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The response was not what she wanted to hear, and Aria felt her spirits sink. She'd already made a mess of things. Maybe she didn't deserve this rank, she clearly was doing everything wrong and she wasn't keeping the pack together in peace. She stood stiffly, trying not to show her disappointment in herself. The white girl stood silent, her tail lowering slightly as she glanced to Behati before she spoke. Great. What would the girl even say?
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
sorry ladies, hectic times! If you've assumed an ending just let me know and I'll play to it

Behati averted her eyes and said nothing despite being prompted to explain. It was partly attitude, partly that she didn't want to air the two girls' laundry in Lasher's presence. Not when it involved him just as much as Casmir.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he had planned to release the girl from her rank as omega, but her refusal to respond angered the druid. gazing at her with lips thinned into a grim line, he dismissed her with a word. another week in the proverbial stocks. his eyes turned to aria, and he stood expectantly, knowing he did not need to pose the question again.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
An awkward, at least to Aria, air hung about the three wolves. The white girl was shocked, mortified even. To refuse to answer an alpha? Where was she raised- in a swamp? Shooting her a gaze that asked 'wtf man', she turned to Lasher as he did her. She gave a gentle shrug. "Behati has no respect for me or my feelings," she began softly. "She was rude to me when I met her at the border, and has continued to be so. We both like Casmir, who likes us both in return. We have had no agreements on the situation," she continued briefly, feeling that summed up the entirety of their issue.

After all, Aria had done nothing wrong.
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Aria did better, laying their problems bare before Lasher. Behati winced at how petty it all sounded, but the feeling did not last long. Rage consumed her, and she remained tight-lipped in the heat of Lasher's stare, though considerably wilted.

Assuming this happens before their fight-squabble..? Or? Idk, whatever works for your timeline; even a little scratch would suffice! :)
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
casmir. of course his son would be at the midst of this. lasher bit back a sigh and leveled them both with a stern gaze. "your infighting must stop. it undermines the strength of donnelaith." had he never issued an order, this would be it. "go your way," he instructed, dismissing the pair.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The girl nodded to him, glancing to Behati. "Let's go," she muttered briefly, her tail flicking as she stood. Her head dipped to Lasher, and she was on her way.