Blackfeather Woods A Wolf Approaches
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
Kelina stopped walking outside the packs boundaries. She knew she could possibly be attacked, or even killed, but she was determined to join a strong pack. She howled to let them know she was there, although she was slightly nervous, she stood tall, chest puffed out. She waited for someone to approach, hopefully the alpha. If the alpha came, she would be submissive, but would hold her ground if needed.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
A new scent had arrived at their borders, once again. Though circumstances had changed, for they did not accept just anyone anymore. She ran through the dark forest to meet the scent at the bloodline, her eyes trained furiously ahead. Alas, the had denied more than they had accepted, and it was humorous to see what kind of souls thought they would survive in the Blackfeather woods. And they were unlike the neighboring packs in morality and message, no light strayed far into their territory at all. An accompanying howl notified her that the stranger had intent, though that would not stop her from running them off their lands. Even if she approved, Burke would grant or deny even a step onto their lands, and she forbade herself from doing so in his place.

Nearing the stranger, she noted a proud stance, though that would most certainly have to change if she wanted admission at all. Her hackles raised, though her aura itself would make the stranger back down too. A snarl was set on her lips though it was only cautionary as she stepped up to the female. There seemed nothing unusual about her as Nemesis looked over the stranger. No indication of sickness or frailty. She tensed under the pressure of the situation, sizing the female up awaiting submission. "What is your purpose at the dark borders?" She questioned though no indication of emotion was given. Her cold eyes loomed to the female, as if daring her to make eye contact. It was a test, and she wouldn't bother calling for Burke if she did not pass.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kelina lowered her head slightly, to prove she was no threat. She looked at the wolf and confidently said "I wish to join. I am an excellent fighter, I could be of use to the pack". She noted the wolf's cold expression, and showed no emotion in return. She waited for a response calmly, not flinching at the other wolf's glare.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She noted the drop of the stranger's head, at least submission was evident. A fighter? Well, they had many of those. And truthfully, she was looking for potential for the Brotherhood, not everyday wolves. "We have many fighters," She stoically replied, as if dismissing the idea entirely. She looked over the female again. There was no indication of darkness as far as she could see. But she was willing to listen, if the female presented otherwise. "What else do you bring?'' She did not elaborate, as she was not interested in small talk. It was simple, if she was not fit, she would be run of their lands without a thought. Maybe she should have introduced herself, though if she gril proceeded to show promise, she would. 

"We do not take in just anyone, this is the home of the Brotherhood after all," She smirked wickedly, adding a little bit more of incentive. Perhaps this would reveal a bit more of the strangers nature, or it would be her downfall. Sometimes, people just didn't know what they were getting into when they showed up. And if they didn't, they usual bailed or sound themselves in a less than comfortable situation. They were not puppy dogs, but a home of trained Assassins and murderers.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kelina didn't flinch at the wolf's smirk. "I am aware of that. Thus why I am here." She thought about what she had that she could show. "I bring the tooth of a traitor, a skilled fighter. He betrayed my trust. I killed him, and kept his tooth as a reminder to other lone wolves that they should not get on my bad side." Kelina smirked a little at the memory, and thought He should not have done that. She quickly looked back to the other wolf.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke cameo

Burke had been on patrol when he heard a few wolves talking. The large male trotted with his his docked tail up in the air. He recognized Nemesis voice and was pleased to see that she was at the borders working on a recruitment, the unfortunate part of it, after the acceptance of Hecate their pack was full. Burke wanted to make sure that his trustworthy Gamma would know this. Burke was questioning his hearing though, had he missed a howl while patrolling? 

He walked up to the dark female without giving the loner that was at their borders a second glance. Though he overheard the other female speaking. Carrying a tooth with her? That sounded awfully inconvenient plus other wolves wouldn't even know the story behind it. Alas, who was he to judge right? At least he knew they weren't accepting her. "Nemesis," he greeted and then stepped closer to her. "We are full after I accepted Hecate. My fault, I should have communicated this. I expect you to deal with this. Have fun," he whispered to her and to her ears only. 

Burke didn't want to be the one that would bring the message to the loner, it would be a good experience for Nemesis to reject someone and he wasn't going to take that experience from her. He would let her decide if she was going to question the female further or was going to reject her instantly. With his information told to Nemesis only he glanced over the female with a judgmental glance before stepping past Nemesis and continuing his border patrol and marking the trees at the edge of the forest.

- Burke exit -
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Ah, I wasn't aware that Hecate had joined already! Sorry this couldn't happen @Kelina :( You can reply again after I post if you would like :)

As Burke stepped through the shadows, it was clear he was not there solely to interrogate the new comer. As far as she knew, there had been only one spot open as she was about to mention before Burke corrected her knowledge. Another had been accepted? Well, it was news to her. And this one showed promise. Shrugging of the bad luck, she refaced the female. This was new. She had never let down someone before. Was this why Burke had left it to her? How sly."I'm sorry, but the Alpha has just informed me that we have no spots left in our ranks," She was frank about, for it was better than sugar coating the situation. And she had the feeling the girl wouldn't be to sore hearted about it, after all, she had given the impression that she was quite strong afterall.

There was nothing she could do about it anyways, though she didn't blame Burke for not telling her. "Thank you anyways for your interest," That was better, wasn't it? It was the least she could do for something that was her fault. She would wait to see the strange leave before seeking out this mystery joiner. She could only hope that the new one would show promise, for it would be a shame to waste a spot one someone who wasn't worthy. Her feet stood quite still, though her gaze had softened. Injustice, it seemed though it was out of her hands.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kelina sighed as she heard the pack was full. She nodded her head at the wolf, and turned to leave the area. She took one last glance at the territory before walking away.