The Sentinels Mexican Standoff
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Private 
idk where i got the term from but somewhere in me feels like it's an appropriate title. vague bc the lasher thread hasn't finished. @Behati

It'd be a long ass day. Aria had drug Behati along with her as usual and both girls were sick of being near one another. Aria felt terrible. Every day she seemed more and more upset and was only trying to make the best of the situation. It was hard though, she had to sneak out to see Casmir and she hadn't really seen him since the fight. She was just frustrated, to say the least and save a long sob story.

So, upon finishing their daily tasks, the snowy princess made a dark decision. On their way back to the den (which Aria had originally planned to drop her off and leave her) she stopped and turned in front of the girl, blocking her path. She glared to Behati with ice-white eyes. "Come with me," she muttered, turning and then beginning towards the borders instead of the den. This bitch would pay for how she treated her, and Aria had no plans of being walked all over. It was time for an attempt at revenge.

Hopefully it ended well for the pretty, white girl. 
❥ i don't care, no i wouldn't dare, to fix the twist in you
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Bump to present? I have an idea for a fight that doesn't involve dice. ;) I know that I've left it a bit long so I'm cool with Aria just putting Behati in her place - you can do the whole thing in your post if you want!

Tensions were running impossibly high. It was a miracle that the two girls hadn't killed one another already, and when the day finally came, Behati knew Aria's meaning without needing to be told.

She returned the glare but followed. They left Donnelaith altogether - a smart move, Behati thought - stoking the fires of their rage as they went. By the time the two girls arrived at the secluded site of their impending battle, the less noble of the two could wait no longer. She lunged - jaws wide and blood boiling - at Aria's turned back.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
MATURE FOR LANGUAGE woo

This motherfucker. She had the audacity to think that she could just attack? FROM BEHIND? the bitch. 

Being thrown to the ground by the fatass, Aria let out a ferocious snarl- one that sounded far different from her majestic and fluffy exterior. Pinned to the ground by the caramel beast, the girl struggled for only moment before she regained her footing. Aria shook Behati off, lunging at the girl herself. Behave dodged, taking another shot for her scruff. Grabbing hold of it, the white Beta feared that she would be overpowered and, god forbid, lose.  With another snarl, Aria twisted her head, clamping down hard on her shoulder before Behati had any opportunity to make another move, letting her go and stepping back with a yelp. The two scuffled for a while, receiving a few minor wounds but nothing deadly. Neither had the intention to murder the other- at least Aria didn't. 

Both girls circled each other, bleeding only slightly and growling angrily. Aria made the first move, leaping from their battle-circle and making straight for her throat. She had no intention to kill, simply dominate. Behati had ducked, leaving Aria to tackle her to the ground and hold her there, her jaws held under the other girls in a growl. She held her there for a moment before Behati reluctantly whined with submission, but there was no hint of respect in her eyes- only hatred. 

Aria got off of her, but stared her down the whole time. The dessert covered wolf fled, and Aria sat, tending to her wounds in annoyed triumph.